Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for extras

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

Asking for extras

Slowly transitioning into more of an rnt sort of guy instead of fs, but I was wondering if asking for extras upfront to those kind of "shops" is appropriate, especially for a first time visit or would it be better to let the magic happen first time around. Everytime I rock up to a new shop, I consider asking up first but feel rude to so I just shutup and let her do her thing

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If they offer extras they will yell you when you ask, if not then they weren't going to in my experience

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    If they offer extras they will yell you when you ask, if not then they weren't going to in my experience

When would you ask? At the start? During? I usually wait till when they whisper whats on the table but I'd rather know off the bat when I enter the room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    When would you ask? At the start? During? I usually wait till when they whisper whats on the table but I'd rather know off the bat when I enter the room

Just ask at the beginning

Senior Member(無間使者)

It seems to be fairly straight forward

Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post

We generally know what shops are traditional and which ones offer extras. Shops with rear entry (of the building), separate rooms (not curtains), no uniforms (I mean not sexy clothing), late hours, advertise on forums, low on aesthetics and request..all off. Certainly we do get pleasant surprises at a traditional massage shops but this takes time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    We generally know what shops are traditional and which ones offer extras. Shops with rear entry (of the building), separate rooms (not curtains), no uniforms (I mean not sexy clothing), late hours, advertise on forums, low on aesthetics and request..all off. Certainly we do get pleasant surprises at a traditional massage shops but this takes time.
    And neon OPEN signs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ill give it a shot next time i have an urge, dont have the confidence to outright hopefully all goes well

Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    Ill give it a shot next time i have an urge, dont have the confidence to outright hopefully all goes well

If you know the shop is an RnT just pick a girl and go into the room... Lie down for massage and the topic will come up...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro Oosuki, just rely on this forum to know which shops are known RNTs. If they're NOT mentioned in this forum, then you need to thread a bit more carefully and do a few "litmus tests".
    For one thing, I wouldn't ask up front at the counter. There are lots of "red flags" that would indicate that they're a legit joint (no extras):
    - uniformed masseuses
    - health fund rebate
    - really comprehensive menu of legit treatments
    - in the room, they provide robes for you to change into, and the masseuse leaves the room while you change into them.

Big green flag is you strip naked, and she just stays in the room waiting for you to lie down. That's game on.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Asking for extras

I never ask upfront like that even in known RNT shops that I’ve been to previously and definitely not in a new shop. Seems it could be a little awkward to do that and there’s no need anyway.

I just let the girl start with part 1 which usually gets more flirtatious as time goes on, then the girl asks if I want extras. I ask what’s on the menu, if I want to try for FS I’ll ask for a B2B first, then when the girl is close to me and if she (or me) seems to be getting a bit horny I ask about FS. A surprising number of girls are ok with it but for a price - then it’s your choice.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I never ask upfront like that even in known RNT shops that I’ve been to previously and definitely not in a new shop. Seems it could be a little awkward to do that and there’s no need anyway.

I just let the girl start with part 1 which usually gets more flirtatious as time goes on, then the girl asks if I want extras. I ask what’s on the menu, if I want to try for FS I’ll ask for a B2B first, then when the girl is close to me and if she (or me) seems to be getting a bit horny I ask about FS. A surprising number of girls are ok with it but for a price - then it’s your choice.
    In most shops, if the girl asks for the money in the room, not reception, this is a good indication of her being open to offers. Have the shop fee in your hand, with an extra $50. If she takes this too, you can start negotiating. In a legit shop, you will pay reception the fee before or after the session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah if they say take off all your clothes then its a RNT. I normally let them initiate it. I don't like to upset the girls

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah I have never asked up front, and wouldn't be doing so at the counter. You shouldn't need to ask, there should be a few telltale signs.
    1. If the shop is in a centre like a Westfield, forget it.
    2. If the shop offers health fund rebate, 99% chance forget it.
    3. Has a lot of reviews from female customers on Google, 95% chance forget it.
    4. Girl tells you "get undressed but leave your underwear on." 92.5% chance forget it.
    5. Bright lighting and a number of diplomas etc on the well, 97.8% chance forget it.
    6. Reception girl, do they look professional? If so, 87.5% chance forget it. If reception guy in uniform, immediately 98.3% chance forget it.
    7. "No Sex" sign on wall? 2.5% chance forget it.
    8. Ring up to enquire and shop talks about "pretty girls", 1.3% chance forget it.
    And so on.
    Go for the reviewed shops first, learn the signs that it is a rnt shop, then spread your wings. I cant remember the last time I mistakenly went to a legit massage shop but it would have to be 10 years ago, even if not reviewed anywhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The fun part is figuring it out. Great thread. You definitely improve as you go along.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m at a loss when you go in thinking it’s a legit place and am offered extras. When you ask what you can get, they say “anything, what do you want?”
    How far do you go?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How hard do you go when you ask “what can I get?” and they say “anything”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woostar View Post
    How hard do you go when you ask “what can I get?” and they say “anything”
    Full service and make sure you take the money out then and there, so they know it's real

I have had a few instances where they have said no extras, but once they saw the pineapples they changed their mind

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Full service and make sure you take the money out then and there, so they know it's real

I have had a few instances where they have said no extras, but once they saw the pineapples they changed their mind
    No doors, only curtains and walls that don’t go up to the ceiling. I’m sure those that are there for a legit massage would cop an eyeful. 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    7. "No Sex" sign on wall? 2.5% chance forget it.
    I recall going in and once inside a room she straight up asked if I wanted extras. After explaining price I looked at the sign behind her and had a micro second of confusion on my face which she probably saw

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Asiafever, that’s a such great list of guild lines. Really practical. Well done 👍

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast