Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for extras

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From my understanding a standard nude HE is a pineapple and FS is on the table is $100. I guess it comes down to negotiating maybe for anything else. Also comes down to establishment and most importantly the ML

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    You asking for a bare one? Oh that depends on the girl if she does it or not. Just a BJ covered or not I never ask for that extra.

With the FS option - the ones I’ve seen some willing to do it bare without me asking, most of the time I don’t feel comfortable with it so I quickly asked for the dom. Only a few hotties I just went with it YOLO moment, bad boy.

Maybe they just throw it in as a freebie with the HJ cos they liking you? Repeating customers definitely get more options. Now I’m interested how much just a BJ set back.
    A long time ago I was quoted by a young hottie $100 for BBBJ and $150 for FS. She was smoking hot so I went for the full hog. BJs, covered or uncovered, do nothing for me, almost never been able to cum from it.

One thing to note about MLs and RNT. You need to be quick to choose which extra you want because once that oil goes onto your dick, you're likely only going to get a HJ. No girl is going to put that cheap oil they use in the shops into their mouths, or let it into their pussies!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When she’s working the thighs with a hint of TT then you know there’s going to be extras on the flip.

Wait til she makes an offer and then negotiate from there. Let her know what you’re after. But if you’re after bbbj, you’d want to make sure you’re clean (take a shower before the session) to maximise your chances. Also, if your bald/old/ugly/stink then just go to an FS shop. You’re at least guaranteed CBJ and FS there even if you are a 1/10.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    You should go to another side of station to get extra extra. Daniel or Kogarah massage would be good choice
    I've been to both and have had FS at both once apiece. My only issue with them is that their rosters are woefully out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    You asking for a bare one? Oh that depends on the girl if she does it or not. Just a BJ covered or not I never ask for that extra.

With the FS option - the ones I’ve seen some willing to do it bare without me asking, most of the time I don’t feel comfortable with it so I quickly asked for the dom. Only a few hotties I just went with it YOLO moment, bad boy.

Maybe they just throw it in as a freebie with the HJ cos they liking you? Repeating customers definitely get more options. Now I’m interested how much just a BJ set back.
    Wait, what? Bare FS? Woah..

Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    From my understanding a standard nude HE is a pineapple and FS is on the table is $100. I guess it comes down to negotiating maybe for anything else. Also comes down to establishment and most importantly the ML

Generally, I have found it to be $50 for NHJ, $70 (possibly $100) for B2B, $100 for CBJ (although I do know of at least one place that does BBBJ) and $150 to $200 for FS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by virgileco View Post
    I've been to both and have had FS at both once apiece. My only issue with them is that their rosters are woefully out of date.

Generally, I have found it to be $50 for NHJ, $70 (possibly $100) for B2B, $100 for CBJ (although I do know of at least one place that does BBBJ) and $150 to $200 for FS.
    Wow guess i lucked out last time i got a b2b for $50! Thats pretty steep for FS as well, guess ill bring along 150 next time and try to negotiate my way through

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Recently when im seeing a girl for the first time, i go for 1 hr and let them decide on when they go for part 2.

At the start, its a toss up if i undress and lay on the table before the lady comes in or i wait with my clothes on and wait for the girl to come in so i can say hi and get a hug.

Previously, i sometimes ask upfront about extras or ask and touch their legs while part 1 is happening.

But now, when they ask if i want extraa, i usually ask whats on offer.
    I try to get fs or whatever shes offering.

Been quoted usually (total extra cost)
    Hj 50,
    Cbj 70-100,
    Bbbj 100-150,
    Fs 100-500.

The worst pricing ive seen is this one girl which everything costs something.
    Touching her below outside is 50, finger inside is 50 more.
    Kissing is 50.
    Turned me off the whole session as it was the first time ive seen it.
    Basically asking for e&b costs for a session in a massage place.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by virgileco View Post
    Wait, what? Noooo, I would never go BBFS. Bare BJ was offered with covered FS.

Wow I’m surprise extras varies from person to person, I always thought 100 bucks is the standard. A few time they have asked for $140 FS that included the 1 hour massage. Usually damage for the day would be around $160 all up, that is why I stopped going to the brothel. $150/30mins at the brothel vs $160/1hr at the massage parlour. Extra 10 bucks gets me 30 mins extra time. A few years ago found a hot milf that does it $80/1hr FS plus massage after, man I missed that lady.

Yes, trim downstairs shave your ball sack does give you a higher chance. They do appreciate a well groomed man and easier for them to check what ever there is to check.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    Also, if your bald/old/ugly/stink then just go to an FS shop.
    Jog on with that attitude... As a 6'6 fat hairy and bald punter, I've lost count the amount of times I've been given the universal sign for a shaft service on the flip.
    It all comes down to the ML. And you should be clean/manicured regardless where you go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you just go to any of the RnT shops in the Roster section on this forum, you can pretty much be assured that the minimum extra is a HJ, so need to stress just go lie down on the table and the ML will guide you. And there are a lot of good shops in the Roster section, no need to try your luck in any unknown shops, but if you're adventurous and hope you might find a hidden gem, why not.
    If I'm going for RnT then I prefer to to a shop like Vitality Charm where you pay up front and just relax and enjoy. Not really looking for more than a good massage and some relief. Even when I go to Stanmore 200 I pay the manager upfront. Its just easier and it's all that I'm after on the day. If I'm in the mood for FS will just go straight to a FS shop. Its easier, cleaner, more comfortable and can work out cheaper plus you know what your getting. Each to their own.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I don’t really do RNT anymore but have done plenty, I have to disagree with you man.

I always asked reception so they could point me in the right direction and often ask the girl straight out right away because I liked starting with Part 3 and finishing with Part 1

Angels touch Riverwood is a free tip for anyone out that way.

The rules

1. Always say you have been there before even if you have not.
    2.You saw the thai girl last time but can’t remember her name.
    3. Even tell them you have seen them before and are disappointed they don’t remember you.
    4. Tell the boss lady you a regular at their competitor and want to try a new place and you love girls that do extras.

First time I went to summers told her #4 everyone was running around to accommodate me got an awesome room refreshments and FS.
    I love your work Roger. I've not used number 4 before, but may try that the next time I go for a massage :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where I go to, $50 extra has got me part 3 before. However, it is is in the suburbs so the MLs are older.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    Slowly transitioning into more of an rnt sort of guy instead of fs, but I was wondering if asking for extras upfront to those kind of "shops" is appropriate, especially for a first time visit or would it be better to let the magic happen first time around. Everytime I rock up to a new shop, I consider asking up first but feel rude to so I just shutup and let her do her thing

It's worth knowing what kind of shop it is.

If they are massage shops offering HJs or FS, they are likely unlicensed and are all offering illegal services. So discretion is important.

If you lie there and say nothing, you are flipping a coin. That's also ok if you like the thrill of it and to see what comes unasked. When I go for a massage these days, sometimes I'm happy to just zone out and let whatever happens, happen.

If you are specifically going in for release, you want to get some basics right

- nude up on the table. Wearing underwear just delays things and makes them wonder what you are there for
    - be polite and and respectful - explain you want something relaxing and to focus on your lower body
    - when your legs are being massaged, relax and make sure she has access to what she needs
    - when you ask for extras, call her over and whisper in her ear - don't talk loudly and don't shout the house down

When all else fails, there is no substitute for good manners.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    well, here's a kinda newby question from a bloke who's been around these traps for over a decade... the back story is I lost my wallet. Thanks to applepay - I have almost instant access to my new credit card but what to do about my punting habit?? I'm mostly a RnT guy - with a card only, do you just prepay the tips up front or what?? Do the ML's trust the shop owner enough to get the right payment for the tips??

I have a week to 10 days until I can get access to cash without having to ask my wife!- I'm on day 1 and and am hanging out already... any sensible solutions gratefully received!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    well, here's a kinda newby question from a bloke who's been around these traps for over a decade... the back story is I lost my wallet. Thanks to applepay - I have almost instant access to my new credit card but what to do about my punting habit?? I'm mostly a RnT guy - with a card only, do you just prepay the tips up front or what?? Do the ML's trust the shop owner enough to get the right payment for the tips??

I have a week to 10 days until I can get access to cash without having to ask my wife!- I'm on day 1 and and am hanging out already... any sensible solutions gratefully received!
    I've had girls suggest I can transfer $ to them (exactly how I've never bothered to follow up.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I've had girls suggest I can transfer $ to them (exactly how I've never bothered to follow up.)
    If you have a personal account....not shared...use Osko Payment
    Funds transferred in a minute....no charge

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes you also want to get the extras not too late, otherwise you just run out of time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by slickg View Post
    Sometimes you also want to get the extras not too late, otherwise you just run out of time
    Yes so I guess the issue is also how to pace the session. Do people direct the flow or let the MLs be in charge?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for sharing, good information

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDongDong View Post
    Thank you for sharing, good information
    How many times can u say that, I can pm u a name and shop of a very cute Thai girl, do you want it or not....please don't say thank u for sharing again.......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mustyincognito View Post
    Where I go to, $50 extra has got me part 3 before. However, it is is in the suburbs so the MLs are older.
    Id still say thats a steal compared to fs establishments!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast