Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for extras

Junior Member(有D料到)

Asking for extras

Slowly transitioning into more of an rnt sort of guy instead of fs, but I was wondering if asking for extras upfront to those kind of "shops" is appropriate, especially for a first time visit or would it be better to let the magic happen first time around. Everytime I rock up to a new shop, I consider asking up first but feel rude to so I just shutup and let her do her thing

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If they offer extras they will yell you when you ask, if not then they weren't going to in my experience

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    If they offer extras they will yell you when you ask, if not then they weren't going to in my experience

When would you ask? At the start? During? I usually wait till when they whisper whats on the table but I'd rather know off the bat when I enter the room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    When would you ask? At the start? During? I usually wait till when they whisper whats on the table but I'd rather know off the bat when I enter the room

Just ask at the beginning

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ill give it a shot next time i have an urge, dont have the confidence to outright hopefully all goes well

Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    Ill give it a shot next time i have an urge, dont have the confidence to outright hopefully all goes well

If you know the shop is an RnT just pick a girl and go into the room... Lie down for massage and the topic will come up...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro Oosuki, just rely on this forum to know which shops are known RNTs. If they're NOT mentioned in this forum, then you need to thread a bit more carefully and do a few "litmus tests".
    For one thing, I wouldn't ask up front at the counter. There are lots of "red flags" that would indicate that they're a legit joint (no extras):
    - uniformed masseuses
    - health fund rebate
    - really comprehensive menu of legit treatments
    - in the room, they provide robes for you to change into, and the masseuse leaves the room while you change into them.

Big green flag is you strip naked, and she just stays in the room waiting for you to lie down. That's game on.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Asking for extras

I never ask upfront like that even in known RNT shops that I’ve been to previously and definitely not in a new shop. Seems it could be a little awkward to do that and there’s no need anyway.

I just let the girl start with part 1 which usually gets more flirtatious as time goes on, then the girl asks if I want extras. I ask what’s on the menu, if I want to try for FS I’ll ask for a B2B first, then when the girl is close to me and if she (or me) seems to be getting a bit horny I ask about FS. A surprising number of girls are ok with it but for a price - then it’s your choice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah if they say take off all your clothes then its a RNT. I normally let them initiate it. I don't like to upset the girls

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah I have never asked up front, and wouldn't be doing so at the counter. You shouldn't need to ask, there should be a few telltale signs.
    1. If the shop is in a centre like a Westfield, forget it.
    2. If the shop offers health fund rebate, 99% chance forget it.
    3. Has a lot of reviews from female customers on Google, 95% chance forget it.
    4. Girl tells you "get undressed but leave your underwear on." 92.5% chance forget it.
    5. Bright lighting and a number of diplomas etc on the well, 97.8% chance forget it.
    6. Reception girl, do they look professional? If so, 87.5% chance forget it. If reception guy in uniform, immediately 98.3% chance forget it.
    7. "No Sex" sign on wall? 2.5% chance forget it.
    8. Ring up to enquire and shop talks about "pretty girls", 1.3% chance forget it.
    And so on.
    Go for the reviewed shops first, learn the signs that it is a rnt shop, then spread your wings. I cant remember the last time I mistakenly went to a legit massage shop but it would have to be 10 years ago, even if not reviewed anywhere.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I never ask upfront like that even in known RNT shops that I’ve been to previously and definitely not in a new shop. Seems it could be a little awkward to do that and there’s no need anyway.

I just let the girl start with part 1 which usually gets more flirtatious as time goes on, then the girl asks if I want extras. I ask what’s on the menu, if I want to try for FS I’ll ask for a B2B first, then when the girl is close to me and if she (or me) seems to be getting a bit horny I ask about FS. A surprising number of girls are ok with it but for a price - then it’s your choice.
    In most shops, if the girl asks for the money in the room, not reception, this is a good indication of her being open to offers. Have the shop fee in your hand, with an extra $50. If she takes this too, you can start negotiating. In a legit shop, you will pay reception the fee before or after the session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've also found that RnT shops will be a lot more insistent on cash instead of card. But yeah, big sign for me has always been if they ask you to strip fully down for the massage, I've always been offered more than a massage in those cases.

Banned
    The usual hint is 'open minded'. This means the girl may be open to offers or willing to provide extras. However, this does not mean she will offer extras to every guy that comes in. Rule one is never ask at reception for extras. You should remember RNT shops are supposed to provide massage only not sex. What may happen behind closed doors is a matter between you and the girl. Most girls who do extras tend to mention it but many times after part 1 is done. This leaves less time for other juicy extras. On the other hand, you may bring it up early in a subtle way if you're keen on any extras.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The usual hint is 'open minded'. This means the girl may be open to offers or willing to provide extras. However, this does not mean she will offer extras to every guy that comes in. Rule one is never ask at reception for extras. You should remember RNT shops are supposed to provide massage only not sex. What may happen behind closed doors is a matter between you and the girl. Most girls who do extras tend to mention it but many times after part 1 is done. This leaves less time for other juicy extras. On the other hand, you may bring it up early in a subtle way if you're keen on any extras.
    I don’t really do RNT anymore but have done plenty, I have to disagree with you man.

I always asked reception so they could point me in the right direction and often ask the girl straight out right away because I liked starting with Part 3 and finishing with Part 1

Angels touch Riverwood is a free tip for anyone out that way.

The rules

1. Always say you have been there before even if you have not.
    2.You saw the thai girl last time but can’t remember her name.
    3. Even tell them you have seen them before and are disappointed they don’t remember you.
    4. Tell the boss lady you a regular at their competitor and want to try a new place and you love girls that do extras.

First time I went to summers told her #4 everyone was running around to accommodate me got an awesome room refreshments and FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I don’t really do RNT anymore but have done plenty, I have to disagree with you man.

I always asked reception so they could point me in the right direction and often ask the girl straight out right away because I liked starting with Part 3 and finishing with Part 1

The rules

3. Even tell them you have seen them before and are disappointed they don’t remember you.
    4. Tell the boss lady you a regular at their competitor and want to try a new place and you love girls that do extras.

First time I went to summers told her #4 everyone was running around to accommodate me got an awesome room refreshments and FS.
    Actually mate, “have you been here before?” is also a huge green flag. And yes, always answer to the affirmative to get the extras!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post

The rules

Each shop is different. Some prefer to follow the rules and keep trading while others take risks and make it known that their girls offer extras such as FS which can land them in trouble with council if they are doing more than just massage.

Well there's nothing stopping you from asking a shop who will provide extras but it's not a brothel that provides sex. I guess each to their own in how you approach it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Each shop is different. Some prefer to follow the rules and keep trading while others take risks and make it known that their girls offer extras such as FS which can land them in trouble with council if they are doing more than just massage.
    Absolutely man and that’s why it’s called fishing and not catching! If you take the boss lady aside and ask for recommendation of who does extras they usually steer you in the right direction without being obvious. The will say idk idk a number of times and then say try Jenny. Is this full proof no but it will save you some dead punts and money searching. You also have to have a bit of swagger man

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Actually mate, “have you been here before?” is also a huge green flag. And yes, always answer to the affirmative to get the extras!
    Yep "Have you been here before?" is a good sign, and always answer yes.

Banned
    I never ask
    The subject is usually Introduced by the ML
    If extras aren’t offered then she either doesn’t do them
    …or she’s not into me

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I never ask
    The subject is usually Introduced by the ML
    If extras aren’t offered then she either doesn’t do them
    …or she’s not into me
    Same here bro. Not trying to encourage ungentlemanly behaviour, but I usually just leave my hands dangling over the edge of the table above my head when lying facedown, wait for her to stand over that part of the table, then I just feel up her legs and her butt. Of course, before even getting to that point I would've made it abundantly clear to her what I was there for. Lots of friendly chatter, compliment her on her beauty, dick in clear view and pointing downwards along my leg. Some girls giggle, some call me a "huai tan" (bad egg) in Mando with a playful slap on my wrist.... It's that sort of girlish feminine behaviour that I love about Chinese ladies, love em!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast