Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for extras

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There are quite a few all inclusive RnT shops around and all of them have pretty good standards :

227 Broadway, Sydney Baby, 43 Diva and my current favorite shop 200 Stanmore with the erotic two holes table which is a must try!

Then of course, people can argue that you still need to negotiate part 2.5 or part 3.

Well then , skip the negotiations and head to a FS shop and save yourself the headache! Unless the thrill of the negotiations, will she, won’t she is the part that you are after, then stop complaining and enjoy the ride.

Each to his own,

Cheers
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is part 2.5 and part 3?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually I ask it they do extras, followed by "do you suck". As we progress you can ask about bbbj or FS. Works most of the time with me.

I also always ask if I can touch, the girls usually appreciate it and think better or you

Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is part 2.5 and part 3?
    Part 2.5 is a blow job, part 3 is full service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    There was one shop at hurstville which sometimes the girls wont discuss extras.
    I actually found the reception one day said unless I waited for other girl... but she could do legit and other would come in later. I said ok and handed over a pineapple extra for later.
    Whilst she was good, it was hot and i suggested she should strip down, she was embarrassed and I said the extra for yourself. so she stripped off. She eventually loosened up and on the flip I suggest some b2b which I offered another pineapple.
    She agreed, so after a few minutes I suggested I give her a rub... which ended up as fs at her insistance as she got so turned on. Whenever I am in the area I give them a ring and if the right receptionist I book her. Never miss out now, from this legit shop.
    Is this Sakura, the one opposite Sakura or the one in Ormonde?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well if you are going to RNT shop just be upfront and ask, no need to be shy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And here i thought part 2.5 was the b2b before you slip in

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are quite a few all inclusive RnT shops around and all of them have pretty good standards :

227 Broadway, Sydney Baby, 43 Diva and my current favorite shop 200 Stanmore with the erotic two holes table which is a must try!

Then of course, people can argue that you still need to negotiate part 2.5 or part 3.

Well then , skip the negotiations and head to a FS shop and save yourself the headache! Unless the thrill of the negotiations, will she, won’t she is the part that you are after, then stop complaining and enjoy the ride.

Each to his own,

Cheers
    By inclusive do you mean just a nhj?

Also I think by being younger its would seem to be a lot easier to net that part 3, just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post
    Usually I ask it they do extras, followed by "do you suck". As we progress you can ask about bbbj or FS. Works most of the time with me.

I also always ask if I can touch, the girls usually appreciate it and think better or you
    Hey, don’t reveal my way to get blowed 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not Sakura, no reception

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Be flirty when asking never hurts, but I agreed being younger may have better chance to net part 3

Quote Originally Posted by HamishAM View Post

Asking for permission before getting physical is a good idea (and potentially a turn on for some).
    Thank you

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Well if you are really serious about asking for extras and not just a sleazy punter, or a cheap time waster, then you have to put into song and dance.
    All girls love musicals. Gays do too, but that's for a different forum. Lets stick to girls.
    So you have to compose a song and sing it just like in a musical.
    Learn from the masters, Gilbert and Sullivan, Rogers and Hammerstein, Andrew Lloyd Weber, Leonard Bernstein, Steven Sondheim etc.
    And then you have to sing it.
    And if you are really serious then choreograph a dance routine for it too. Learn from the Masters like Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Sammy Davis Jr, and Frank Sinatra.
    She will be totally charmed and she will suck your dick. And if its a sexy song and you sing and dance it well she will let you put your dick into her tight little pussy, and then you can sing a beautiful duet together, just like "Tonight" in West Side Story, but not "Somewhere" that's a bit too sad,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman56 View Post
    Be flirty when asking never hurts, but I agreed being younger may have better chance to net part 3
    honestly, just reach for the wallet and show some pineapples

the site of the $ makes it more real and that you are not a tyre kicker

Wobble ur head works wonders. Source myself.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Wobble ur head works wonders. Source myself.
    Do not under estimate the head wobble. It puts the recipient on edge, leaves them guessing if that was a yes or a no.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I always BYO even to brothels. Fucking hate the ones they use. I bring 0.01 if I'm going to meet a tried and trusted hottie, or 0.02 if it's a first visit. The 0.01s are too pricey to waste on a potentially bad punt, they're about $6 a pop and extremely hard to find the large sized ones these days.
    bloody hell those 0.01 condoms are expensive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    honestly, just reach for the wallet and show some pineapples

the site of the $ makes it more real and that you are not a tyre kicker
    What is the point in reaching your wallet to offer some pineapples when some girls will insist they just do NHJ and nothing else only? In most cases, you won't persuade a girl if she does the same thing for all customers unless she has a change of heart or it was very quiet at the shop that day. For example, if a ML says she is only willing to perform CBJ and no FS because she has a boyfriend then taking out a fifty or two won't change anything. She won't do extras. Punters need to respect girls wishes and their boundaries.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    What is the point in reaching your wallet to offer some pineapples when some girls will insist they just do NHJ and nothing else only? In most cases, you won't persuade a girl if she does the same thing for all customers unless she has a change of heart or it was very quiet at the shop that day. For example, if a ML says she is only willing to perform CBJ and no FS because she has a boyfriend then taking out a fifty or two won't change anything. She won't do extras. Punters need to respect girls wishes and their boundaries.
    Yeah agree on this. These days I never try to persuade a girl to do more than what’s on offer. When she asks “what would you like?”, I simply answer “everything”. If “everything” means only a NHJ, so be it.
    Offering more to get more than what she wants to offer is both a waste of time and, in my case at least, results in a really awkward situation that will just end up being a turn off for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    To clarify

Take it out, ask what extras, negotiate, transact

Don't push

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Best approach I found is to always be receptive to the ML, and see what happens

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast