Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for extras

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Carrying a dom in your wallet might not be a good idea if you're sitting on it most of the time.
    That's true, I know what you mean. Most of the time I have my wallet in my backpack or have it on side pockets before punting.

Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    a fair number of massage shops I have been to don't seem to have doms

there is one in the city where the ML said the owner was worried about council, so I had to BYO dom and dispose of it also - a bit weird, but I enjoyed doing her on the massage table (nice thai WL)

grabbed a box of doms from the convernience store
    Yes, some shops the mamasan dont allow it.
    This ML fold the Dom neatly and asked me to dispose it outside since mamasan would find out the evidence

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lately I've found being offered hand sanitiser at the start is a good sign things will get handsy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robnw2 View Post
    Lately I've found being offered hand sanitiser at the start is a good sign things will get handsy
    Definitely a hint from the ML that she may allow you to touch her but only with clean hands and fingers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there any ML that doesn't allow you to touch? I thought they all do.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Are their any ML that doesn't allow you to touch? I would they all do.
    Maybe ask Myfriend????

Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Are their any ML that doesn't allow you to touch? I would they all do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woostar View Post
    Maybe ask Myfriend????
    This. Asking for permission is sexy in its own way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always ask permission unless previously agreed.

Senior Member(無間使者)

It seems to be fairly straight forward

Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    If they offer extras they will yell you when you ask, if not then they weren't going to in my experience

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    We generally know what shops are traditional and which ones offer extras. Shops with rear entry (of the building), separate rooms (not curtains), no uniforms (I mean not sexy clothing), late hours, advertise on forums, low on aesthetics and request..all off. Certainly we do get pleasant surprises at a traditional massage shops but this takes time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh same, I always ask… yes it’s obvious can touch at some point but as mentioned above sexy kind of different for the girl if the guy before you came in all touchy.

At RNT place, I always pay the lady up front for the extra when she walks in, she than take control of the session.
    During part 2, I always ask if I can teach before going to town, it’s just a respect thing.
    And if we click and she’s responsive, I’ll ask for part 3.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I go by the vibe I get from her.

If she comes off as cold, standoffish, professional, unfriendly, fake, or no chemistry between us, all bad vibes... I don't even ask or make an attempt to touch anything. I just let her do her thing, try to get my rocks off, then I'm out of there and likely never to return. Asking and then being rejected is a huge turn off for me, completely kills the mood. No point ruining my fully paid punt when I already know what the answer's going to be.

On the other hand, with those I get good vibes on, sometimes I ask but most other times it starts "organically" without me asking. Mind you I'm not a "hardcore" groper. Mostly feel up their legs and ass, maybe play a bit with their tits. I never do FIV or even touch around that area as I don't think my fingers are ever clean enough in those situations. Only my mouth or my dick goes there or I don't touch it at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually go ahead and start touching generally when they offer me extras, feels clear to me at that point thats its ok. That is if its an rnt and not a legit massage

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was one shop at hurstville which sometimes the girls wont discuss extras.
    I actually found the reception one day said unless I waited for other girl... but she could do legit and other would come in later. I said ok and handed over a pineapple extra for later.
    Whilst she was good, it was hot and i suggested she should strip down, she was embarrassed and I said the extra for yourself. so she stripped off. She eventually loosened up and on the flip I suggest some b2b which I offered another pineapple.
    She agreed, so after a few minutes I suggested I give her a rub... which ended up as fs at her insistance as she got so turned on. Whenever I am in the area I give them a ring and if the right receptionist I book her. Never miss out now, from this legit shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Simple trick to know if shop offers extras is just to look at their website and see if they have either a roster or gallery with pictures of females. Hasn't failed me yet. Other simple stuff like if you have don't vision of the reception desk whilst on the street. They normally keep it discreet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    We generally know what shops are traditional and which ones offer extras. Shops with rear entry (of the building), separate rooms (not curtains), no uniforms (I mean not sexy clothing), late hours, advertise on forums, low on aesthetics and request..all off. Certainly we do get pleasant surprises at a traditional massage shops but this takes time.
    And neon OPEN signs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    7. "No Sex" sign on wall? 2.5% chance forget it.
    I recall going in and once inside a room she straight up asked if I wanted extras. After explaining price I looked at the sign behind her and had a micro second of confusion on my face which she probably saw

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    which ended up as fs at her insistance as she got so turned on. Whenever I am in the area I give them a ring and if the right receptionist I book her. Never miss out now, from this legit shop.
    Sounds like an AR worth reading. Does that end up in the private forum?
    Would be interested to know more whenever I'm down that area

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Extra has been gone up lately, a lot of girls start asking for $70 with the same service as before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unless there is a published price and even sometimes when there is you can always negotiate if your unhappy with the price the girl wants to put on the extras.

If your really worried about the price of extras then negotiate up front before you decide to start a session as it's often the best time to think clearly before you throw all reality out the window and just hand over your wallet to the young hottie that wants all your cash as she has your cock in her hand. haha

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Unless there is a published price and even sometimes when there is you can always negotiate if your unhappy with the price the girl wants to put on the extras.

If your really worried about the price of extras then negotiate up front before you decide to start a session as it's often the best time to think clearly before you throw all reality out the window and just hand over your wallet to the young hottie that wants all your cash as she has your cock in her hand. haha
    There are quite a few all inclusive RnT shops around and all of them have pretty good standards :

227 Broadway, Sydney Baby, 43 Diva and my current favorite shop 200 Stanmore with the erotic two holes table which is a must try!

Then of course, people can argue that you still need to negotiate part 2.5 or part 3.

Well then , skip the negotiations and head to a FS shop and save yourself the headache! Unless the thrill of the negotiations, will she, won’t she is the part that you are after, then stop complaining and enjoy the ride.

Each to his own,

Cheers

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast