Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Asking for extras

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    just smile and thank them and ask nicely.
    I do the opposite, don’t ask at all. You know why they’re working there and they know why you come. The other thing different is the cost. I don’t think any of the girls like massaging someone for the whole duration of the booking, the tip is the real money not the cut of the massage fee.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends if they like you, be confident and upfront. I have gone beyond part 3 and some stuff were free.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    I do the opposite, don’t ask at all. You know why they’re working there and they know why you come. The other thing different is the cost. I don’t think any of the girls like massaging someone for the whole duration of the booking, the tip is the real money not the cut of the massage fee.
    True but your attitude somehow affects your experiences.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    If the girl does all the work (providing massage), she will receive $25 -30 out of fee of $65 or $70. You can see why the girl wants the $50 tip and some are willing to provide even more service (such as FS) for extra cash.

I don't believe MLs will provide part 3 and beyond for free. They will always want money in return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    True but your attitude somehow affects your experiences.
    Yeh man, be kind and friendly would be a good start, just saying no need to worry to ask if you going to get the extra or not, you will get extra just on different level depending how much she like your appearance, yes I believe people do judge on looks first, then that personality stuff kicks in. Works both ways. Of course can’t forget the money money money.

If the girl doesn’t give one at least a HJ then that person must have some bigger issue going for him.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    No wonder girls are raising their private rates if guys are offering $350 just for COF. Start low mate and be a hustler. If a girl wants the money she will accept a reasonable offer from you. $350 can get you FS plus change at a FS shop.

I understand many guys have been locked up during lockdown and saving their dollars. Please consider your fellow punters interests too. You will set a precedent so then next time a guy asks she will say that amount. We can't go spending large amounts. We need to follow standard rates here.
    Sent up to $350 but not said “yes” yet . That’s not the thing she usually does.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If the girl does all the work (providing massage), she will receive $25 -30 out of fee of $65 or $70. You can see why the girl wants the $50 tip and some are willing to provide even more service (such as FS) for extra cash.

I don't believe MLs will provide part 3 and beyond for free. They will always want money in return.
    You mean, you don't believe all the sex god punters on here who not only claim to get FS for free, but the girls actually want to pay them for the privilege after receiving 29 orgasms in 10 minutes ??? Where is your faith inngellow man???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never ask. I just wait for them to offer what is comfortable for them...

Sent from my CPH2185 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

any news about TINA

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I don’t really do RNT anymore but have done plenty, I have to disagree with you man.

I always asked reception so they could point me in the right direction and often ask the girl straight out right away because I liked starting with Part 3 and finishing with Part 1

Angels touch Riverwood is a free tip for anyone out that way.

The rules

1. Always say you have been there before even if you have not.
    2.You saw the thai girl last time but can’t remember her name.
    3. Even tell them you have seen them before and are disappointed they don’t remember you.
    4. Tell the boss lady you a regular at their competitor and want to try a new place and you love girls that do extras.

First time I went to summers told her #4 everyone was running around to accommodate me got an awesome room refreshments and FS.
    have you had any luck or tried with Tina? genuinely curious to know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just ask nicely, it's like a lottery, some time I win some time I lose.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Koala69 View Post
    have you had any luck or tried with Tina? genuinely curious to know
    If you're asking about Tina from Summerville, I had her in another shop she was part timing. I got as far as DATY. FS was a bridge too far for me in terms of $$$.

FMD, she's one hottie. Legs for days, firm round butt that made the scene even more memorable when doing DATY in mish position. The cleft made by her round moons, her long slim legs hanging over, and the sweeeet smell of her pussy due to her daily pad was spell binding. I could've cum just from eating out that fresh uni pussy if I wanted to... And oh boy, did she react like hell in DATY! Her's was a young pussy that would "suck" on your chin as you DATY. Only young girls can do this, I noticed. FMD she's hot bro!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The most foolproof tell would be looking for after reports and reviews here for the shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many legit shops only appear to provide landline numbers for contact as opposed to mobile. Checking those mobile numbers in WeChat - legit shop it will often says something like 'number doesn't exist' but if it does & a profile comes up can often provide you with shop intel - rosters / rates and photos of girls
    WeChat you can then have a tactfully progressive conversation with reception about the extras they offer (ML variable). Couldn't imagine punting without WeChat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    I always wondered when a particular girl gets popular, would the other girls be thinking ...... what is she doing differently to us?
    Yes all the time. Doesn’t take long for the other girls and the owner to work out which ML is offering more than standard massage, particularly in a semi legit shop. After one ML got sacked for proving too many extras, they discovered a mountain of used condoms behind the cupboard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It depends on the ML and shop location. the chatswood surrounding area I have negotiated the service before starting. mind you the ML looked to be 30+ in age. If I don't negotiate before the massage starts, I leave my arms dangling from the side of the table and if the ML rubs her leg on my arm or places her love purse on my elbow, then I would get an idea what extras to ask. Generally, it would take a number of massage visit before a ML would give extras.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910