Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Asking for extras

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    How many times can u say that, I can pm u a name and shop of a very cute Thai girl, do you want it or not....please don't say thank u for sharing again.......
    28… 28 more times, he will do it. After that the pearly gates of heaven will swing open, angels will descend and give him a good wank… “welcome to the Private Massage forum, happydongdong!”.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Definitely you want to know how much time you need/want for part 2 or more.

I usually let the ml decide how the first session goes.
    Ive had extras 30 mins to 45 mins into the hour session

But the sessions after, i decide on when i want to start part2.
    And girls are usually okay with it.
    Had girls wherein i start part2 as soon as i enter.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    Slowly transitioning into more of an rnt sort of guy instead of fs, but I was wondering if asking for extras upfront to those kind of "shops" is appropriate, especially for a first time visit or would it be better to let the magic happen first time around. Everytime I rock up to a new shop, I consider asking up first but feel rude to so I just shutup and let her do her thing

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
    Always ask straight up. Tug first, rub after

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a regular now at my local RNT. Just ask up front, settle the $$$ and you can both relax and enjoy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually wait until she asks me

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Definitely you want to know how much time you need/want for part 2 or more.

I usually let the ml decide how the first session goes.
    Ive had extras 30 mins to 45 mins into the hour session

But the sessions after, i decide on when i want to start part2.
    And girls are usually okay with it.
    Had girls wherein i start part2 as soon as i enter.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    First time I'm seeing a girl I would let her do her thing, if I've seen a girl more than once (and she remembers..) She knows part 1 needs to be condensed a little because 8/10 times I won't come as quickly as she might like. FS as well. If I'm doing a 30m massage I don't bother with any meaningful massage, I just tell the girl when she asks "Hard? Medium?" that I'll have extra soft, so she goes straight to tickling my legs, back etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    I'm a regular now at my local RNT. Just ask up front, settle the $$$ and you can both relax and enjoy.
    Yes that's the correct way. Don't waste time so the ml know the deal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Getting offer FS on first visit really excites me. As I don’t really flirt or give any sign of creeping, just normal convo asking random questions kinder like a little boy in a candy store.

If the sex is good than I will return at some point, return sessions would be part 2 first as I won’t know if I’m a 2 minute noodle or full on meal that day, my duration is very inconsistent.

Good to know everyone’s point of view. I get it… one thing may work for one may not work for others. I think girls do choose who they want to give that extra mile, especially the ones that know she’s a hottie.

I guess after the second visit and no more than a HJ is offer then she may not be that into you. Just go back to hunting ground, surely will find one that is willing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I never settle up front, prefer very much to go with part 1 first and flirt / hit on her to my heart’s content while she’s massaging me.

Maybe I have a pervert face but somehow all the girls I see first time even at new shops I’ve never been to know what I want, so my part 1 are usually mixed with part 2… I’d have my paws all over her legs and ass whenever she’s at the top of the table.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess its time for me to hit that 50 post milestone to access the private goodies

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, ask up front then no need to think about when the heck is she going to ask me. Of course make sure you are in a rnt first.
    Last edited by stapman; 02-02-2022 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me it depends on my mood and how long since the last punt. When visiting new massage shop sometimes I don’t think of part 2. I enjoy a good massage so always ask for hard massage when the ml asks. I kind of enjoy the massage routine most ml follow. They start with the feet then legs and climb up and massage the back. Then come around for the shoulders and neck. Some girls would tease you with their touch or their body. I find that part exciting and then it’s time to turn over and discuss part 2. Sometimes I ask in the beginning so I know what to expect. There was one shop I in Campsie it seemed legitimate massage shop but to my surprise the ml offered part 3 upfront. This was a Chinese ml in mid 30 but wearing a sexy pink dress. Pure Massage in North Sydney is the only one where I had part 3. I never had bj in the shops. My experience with ml is once the extras are set the ml usually offers the same when you return. They stop trying to please you and the level of service drops after few visits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    For me it depends on my mood and how long since the last punt. When visiting new massage shop sometimes I don’t think of part 2. I enjoy a good massage so always ask for hard massage when the ml asks. I kind of enjoy the massage routine most ml follow. They start with the feet then legs and climb up and massage the back. Then come around for the shoulders and neck. Some girls would tease you with their touch or their body. I find that part exciting and then it’s time to turn over and discuss part 2. Sometimes I ask in the beginning so I know what to expect. There was one shop I in Campsie it seemed legitimate massage shop but to my surprise the ml offered part 3 upfront. This was a Chinese ml in mid 30 but wearing a sexy pink dress. Pure Massage in North Sydney is the only one where I had part 3. I never had bj in the shops. My experience with ml is once the extras are set the ml usually offers the same when you return. They stop trying to please you and the level of service drops after few visits.
    Which shop in campsie?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would prefer a good hard massage than a soft one. I find it much more relaxing and comfortable. Anything happens after that is a bonus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never understood what the big deal is here

If you know the actual parlour is not accepting private health rebates and advertises on the forum... you probably know you can ask for me

I just straight out ask in a cheeky way, do you offer any extras? They normally ask what kind of extras? I will try FS and if they say no, blowjobs.

I mean fuck it... what's the worse thing that could happen? Simply saying no?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The fun part is figuring it out. Great thread. You definitely improve as you go along.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m at a loss when you go in thinking it’s a legit place and am offered extras. When you ask what you can get, they say “anything, what do you want?”
    How far do you go?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How hard do you go when you ask “what can I get?” and they say “anything”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woostar View Post
    How hard do you go when you ask “what can I get?” and they say “anything”
    Full service and make sure you take the money out then and there, so they know it's real

I have had a few instances where they have said no extras, but once they saw the pineapples they changed their mind

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Full service and make sure you take the money out then and there, so they know it's real

I have had a few instances where they have said no extras, but once they saw the pineapples they changed their mind
    No doors, only curtains and walls that don’t go up to the ceiling. I’m sure those that are there for a legit massage would cop an eyeful. 😂

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast