J Yomiko Service Too Good

Establishment: Sydney Baby Massage
    Date of Visit : 31.01.2022
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst - 0426702868
    Wechat: hargrave16-18
    Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm
    Rates : 60 minutes $120

Person's Name: Yomiko
    Size/shape: 172cm, Natural A Cup, Gorgeous looking, Sun kissed hot body with long legs, curvy brown hair, model figure.
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese/ Hong Kong Good English
    Services Provided: Sensual massage, perineum & Tantric massage on Les 🍌 NHJ &..

Value for money/recommend? : YES Extraordinary Good Service Oriented but not everyone’s cup of tea

My experience/comments :
    Walked in without booking just followed the flows, saw Eva greeted prosperous year to come, mentioned renovations of shop has 8 rooms 6 with shower inside Eva suggested Japanese Yomiko to room 2.

Room 2, bright, clean, double size table, massive wall mirror, a seat and shower fit for 2 people 😂, last visit was with Japanese Elika, another flashed back , J Yomiko walked in while I was showering, supplied me towel when stepped out of shower, surprised me, she is Gorgeous looking, Sun tanned hot 🔥 body with long legs, curvy brown hair, tight leopard pattern clothes and really Japanese looks.

Initial visit let her proceed her routines as intro mentioned very experienced fantastic massage skill, tested massage is ok 😆, I was focusing on the wall mirror of her long legs with short dress exposing her beautiful bum cheeks and our conversations……..

Turned over saw her disrobed tanned skin, natural A, beautiful spot downtown, meaty bum, body figure reminded me J Mayu……Yomiko teasing me sensual touch on my groin area, inspecting and air blowing Les 🍌whiled I granted touching her natural A, exploring her toned body and best part meaty bum. Yomiko just like a spider 🕷 on top of me crawling and sensual touching me as one of her reviewers mentioned not time watcher good time control.

Magic word ‘NO CUM’ revealed, not surprising but instead continued her teasing and added tantric pressure perineum massage such as Dragon Tendon Massage with slapping Les 🍌 from time to time 😂. I was surprised with this treatment besides enjoying ☺️ but not everyone like this as she mentioned to me. Yomiko has very good service oriented as I felt the shadow of J Mayu. Just my feelings as visited Mayu before.

Yomiko has typically Japanese look not busty but gorgeous looks with extraordinary service accommodations delivered her professional, +++ from me but not everyone’s cup of tea.
    Time’s up clothes on, prep, tipped as cummed me special and walked downstairs 😝

Left as very happy man 😃 😃 YMMV

Shop’s intro:
    A must try girl, if you have not meet her, you are missing out. Highly recommended!
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen her once a while ago. She isn't Japanese at all btw. Completely Chinese... Tried to play herself of as Japanese when I first met her but I called her BS. Pretty obvious because her accent is completely Chinese.

She has a pretty face, nice body and reasonably good service and she likes to talk a lot if that's your thing. Not really mine.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    I've seen her once a while ago. She isn't Japanese at all btw. Completely Chinese... Tried to play herself of as Japanese when I first met her but I called her BS. Pretty obvious because her accent is completely Chinese.

She has a pretty face, nice body and reasonably good service and she likes to talk a lot if that's your thing. Not really mine.
    Hahaha reads like a paid advertisement

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yep, she’s Chinese

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, Leslie. As always, you are the RNT review par excellence.

Just wondering if you meant her looks are not everyone's cup of tea, or her service style?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother Leslie,

Is this 'Do not make me cum' thing some kind of magical reverse pgychology jedi trick to make the girl work harder to try and make you cum

🤣😂🤣

I like it haha!

As for nationality, I personally dont understand why its that important to some punters (in the sense of Asian ethniticity) I mean, if the girl looks great, gives great service, even if they werent the nationality they claimed, does it really harm the session?

Theres always next time, and now you can add a new fine filly to your stable of safe punts.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seen her a couple of times, I’m sure she’s not Japanese, service is good tho

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ch4nkei View Post
    Seen her a couple of times, I’m sure she’s not Japanese, service is good tho
    They’re saying she’s J-C mixed, not fully Japanese.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by virgileco View Post
    Thanks for the review, Leslie. As always, you are the RNT review par excellence.

Just wondering if you meant her looks are not everyone's cup of tea, or her service style?
    Think he meant the service, bro. She’s not as “open minded” as others in this shop, and correctly marketed as such so there’s no unfulfilled promises.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why no cum, I don't understand

Quote Originally Posted by HappyDongDong View Post
    This is just some punter's cup of tea lad. Teasing and touching until you're on the verge and you stay there. Similar to self service edging, or dare I even say the blue balls treatment some are into.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amazing dirty talk but then no extras on offers on offer. What a tease. Stunning and nice girl with great massage though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by virgileco View Post

Yomiko looks is gorgeous definitely, her body probably not everyone cup of tea as slim, A cup and tanned.
    Thanks for spent time in reading
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Brother Leslie,

Is this 'Do not make me cum' thing some kind of magical reverse pgychology jedi trick to make the girl work harder to try and make you cum

🤣😂🤣

I like it haha!

As for nationality, I personally dont understand why its that important to some punters (in the sense of Asian ethniticity) I mean, if the girl looks great, gives great service, even if they werent the nationality they claimed, does it really harm the session?

Theres always next time, and now you can add a new fine filly to your stable of safe punts.
    😂 I know nothing about psychology just me like edging.

About nationalities, I respected what shop’s intro her as Japanese and Hong Kong as she told me her parents are from these countries. Definitely Japanese face and funny to see she spoke few Cantonese from Japanese face. Just me doesn’t want to argue more about her nationalities 😆

Service wise, has those enthusiasm as J Mayu, accommodating my requests without talking about tips but I tipped anyway as wants our session has a good beginning 😂

The above just my experience as I hardly has bad punt but occasionally happens. I don’t expect too much but respect my companion as I play the other part of the session result too. As not treating my companion a piece of meat. Learned this from years of reading from forum 😂
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDongDong View Post
    He's always visiting more than one place at a time lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pity its in the city i don't go there very often anymore, she sounds like my type, i like talking to the girls

Banned
    When a Japanese girl turns up, suddenly all the punters want to see her. No wonder some shops or ads tell a little lie stating the girl is Japanese when she isn't. The worse ones are those that say they are Japanese mixed but when questioned about their nationality come up with lame excuses as to why they can't speak Japanese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    When a Japanese girl turns up, suddenly all the punters want to see her. No wonder some shops or ads tell a little lie stating the girl is Japanese when she isn't. The worse ones are those that say they are Japanese mixed but when questioned about their nationality come up with lame excuses as to why they can't speak Japanese.
    She was the first girl I saw at top Ryde 190 1-2 years ago (randomly selected for me since I was a walk in) and a I saw her a few other times as well because I liked her service but didn't care much for the convo. She looks completely Chinese (not even a resemblance of Japanese). I don't care about her being Chinese since nationality means nothing to me. But I don't like that shop tried to advertise her as Japanese.

Also, she did offer part 2.5 when I last saw her. Maybe her service has changed since or its simply YMMV.

I'm sure Leslie75 is a nice guy but word of warning. Always take his reviews with a brain of salt. Very glamourised.

She was the first girl I saw at top Ryde 190 1-2 years ago (randomly selected for me since I was a walk in) and a I saw her a few other times as well because I liked her service but didn't care much for the convo. She looks completely Chinese (not even a resemblance of Japanese). I don't care about her being Chinese since nationality means nothing to me. But I don't like that shop tried to advertise her as Japanese.

Also, she did offer part 2.5 when I last saw her. Maybe her service has changed since or its simply YMMV.

I'm sure Leslie75 is a nice guy but word of warning. Always take his reviews with a brain of salt. Very glamourised.
    Not sure you visited SBM Yomiko or not as Top Ryde Yomiko is 2 different person.

My reviews mainly contain shop environments, facilities, parking convenience, girls intel and my experienced for the benefit of mates whom planning to visit as those are also my needs to know before I visit any establishment. For example, any review mentioned where to park car or which room has shower inside or best room….

Sometimes I feel sorry for those keep looking at the dark instead of bright side, this is an entertainment side, for fun but instead people keep complaining after reading and stay complaining with less contributing to the forum.

Sorry to waste your precious time in reading my review that disturbing you. Please block me for those whom has the same feelings so you feel much better.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review as always

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast