Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeing your crush in brothel lineup

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I had a major crush on a girl during my uni days, I took her on date few times during our studies, she is from mainland China and was very conservative, she acted like tradional Chinese girl very naive and was very well mannered, she always wanted to get married and have a family, after couple of dates she kinda drifted apart and started to resend me, not sure why but gave me cold shoulder everytime and started to ignore my calls and messages, nothing sexual happened between us except for few kisses and holding hands. Recently I visited one of the brothel and she was part of the lineup, she did not recognise me in the dark room, when I chose her she came back to pick me up from the waiting room and realised it was me, it was awkward when we walked to the room, she left to get some fresh towels and took her time to come to the room, it had been few years since I saw her, I started the conversation by telling her how familiar she looked to my crush from my uni days, she then called me by my name and asked what I was doing in brothel. As far as I knew she was from rich family as she used to have Hermes, LV bags and would spend lot of money on travel and entertainment when we were students. She asked me to take my clothes off and directly went to covered blowjob and asked me to fuck her after 2 mins of BJ, I came pretty quickly, still had lot more time to kill, I asked why she turned into this business, she did not reply, there was lot of silence in the room for few mins then she sat next to me and with guilty face and did not speak for sometime, I took shower and got dressed and asked her if she was ok, she just nodded her head and I left could not talk, I felt bad at that moment realizing she has been having sex with other dudes. It got me thinking how a sweet innocent girl I knew once can turn into prostitute, I felt bad since she was my crush. I knew her parents were rich, I know her life story, we would speak and hang out all the time, it kinda hurts to see your crush in brothel.
    OK, so I'm going to make some points, throw out some generalisations, out forward some things you probably already know, and so on.

Before i get in to anything through I want to state i have no doubt it would be a bit of a shock to have an experience like that. First thing we'll deal with is the sex with other guys and sweet innocent girl bit.
    Sex is not dirty. Wanting your girl to be an innocent virgin, when you analyse it, is a centuries old stereotype forced on us mostly by various religions, and it has manifested in to the idea that somehow we guys should sample as many girls as possible, but girls shouldn't dare explore their sexuality. Extending that to her being a wl, yes coming to terms with the fact she's a wl is not for everyone. Maybe the sweet innocent thing was an act, god knows women all over the world have had society train them that way, and certain nationalities are grand masters at it... Anyway I think that point makes itself, she could still be that girl from before. It's a job that has stigma attached, up to you how you feel about it.

You didn't mention (unless I missed that part) that you would think about going back, and I would advise against it if you were. No good will come from that. It sounds like neither of you were comfortable with the whole thing (just from your description).
    East Asian girls do things differently. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, often when they have decided not to pursue or continue a relationship they'll just ghost you. They're not big on calling you in, explaining their reasoning and wishing you best with your future endeavours. They'd rather avoid the confrontation and the boot to your ego. History also may have taught them a lot of guys don't take rejection well, so they try to give the message in other ways. We all want closure but sometimes we don't get it, we just have to pick up and move on. It works both ways too, be honest have you ever promised to call a girl and never done it? Ever had a couple of flings and then ghosted her? 98% of us have probably done it.

Now I'm coming from the pragmatic viewpoint, because if you take emotions out of the way we tend to see things clearer. Personally I know this would suck, no doubt about it, but for your own sake perhaps you need to file it under "Interesting life experience" and move forward.

Of course you can ignore all that, I'm no great sage, I'm just another knucklehead on a forum pointing his pipe as he offers an old timers perspective.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, had some crushes in the past that I would've love to see in a brothel.

Seen one as an ML, but yet to get FS from her - only nude HJ. Wasn't a crush, but someone I thought was an absolute knockout. Her body was every bit gorgeous as I imagined.

One girl who is now back home, her spending habits and style changed a bit abruptly and years down the road she said she started living with Caucasian guy roughly 25 years older than her. She couldn't give a str8 reply as to how she met her. Signs suggest she worked a t brothel, but nothing for sure. May never know since she's now married. I had such a huge crush on her.

Can't think of any other off the top of my head, but yet to actually run into someone. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if a girl saw me through a CCTV and excluded herself from any lineup.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s a really , Rare random event you’ve experienced… Have you ever given a thought to the fact that all the Lux fashion goods she was toting during university came from the fact she was working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow, funny topic to be going so hard in such a relatively short time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Knowing her for almost 6 months, she wasn't the type who would work as prostitute, she would even buy me lunch/dinner sometimes and take me on road trips. I also faced time with her parents couple of times at the end. She graduated in Masters in Accounting and also was intern in a big finance company in Wynyard and I was working as part time in Town hall. Having feelings for someone and not having closure and at one stage you see them in brothel kinda hurts even though you no longer have feelings for them.
    is her name Carissa?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Knowing her for almost 6 months, she wasn't the type who would work as prostitute, she would even buy me lunch/dinner sometimes and take me on road trips. I also faced time with her parents couple of times at the end. She graduated in Masters in Accounting and also was intern in a big finance company in Wynyard and I was working as part time in Town hall. Having feelings for someone and not having closure and at one stage you see them in brothel kinda hurts even though you no longer have feelings for them.
    only a few dates in 6 months ?
    Yet you went on to meet "the folks". Mmm, so it appears that you didn't fuck her, but she wanted a family ? maybe not wanting to get some practice in was your killer and lack of indication of commitment on your part was the issue.
    I also would bet that she was working on the side for the appearances. I have found with these girls that the livery they adopt is indicative. Think about it, they come out here to try and settle here, you gotta ask why. And unless your chinese, they wouldn't consider taking you back to china to live.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    is her name Carissa?
    He's said before that Carissa was the name of a bad lady boss he had in the past. I doubt that's the crush he was referring to.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    He's said before that Carissa was the name of a bad lady boss he had in the past. I doubt that's the crush he was referring to.
    beta101 is been caned for inappropriate thought…?

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    a lot punters act like white knights but deep down they're are misogynists. paying for sex is equally degrading as being a sex worker
    Very true we all punt cause we got damaged by the other sex I reckon n it's our equaliser...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Very true we all punt cause we got damaged by the other sex I reckon n it's our equaliser...
    You are not the queen, I , is more appropriate… carry on

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    only a few dates in 6 months ?
    Yet you went on to meet "the folks". Mmm, so it appears that you didn't fuck her, but she wanted a family ? maybe not wanting to get some practice in was your killer and lack of indication of commitment on your part was the issue.
    I also would bet that she was working on the side for the appearances. I have found with these girls that the livery they adopt is indicative. Think about it, they come out here to try and settle here, you gotta ask why. And unless your chinese, they wouldn't consider taking you back to china to live.
    She went from a goodie girl to a naughty girl. Oh well, it does happen. Maybe she got mixed up with the wrong crowd or got abused by her uncle. Who knows what messed the girl up to become a WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would have just left it at what it was and picked a different girl. Get a proper service and no baggage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wish there were some girls that I knew when I was younger that were in a line up 😁😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am touched by the story, and I'm also emotionally drawn to this - like a good drama.
    OP, please update me if there is a follow up session lol

As for seeing someone I know in a lineup from h/s or uni, I'd imagine it'd be a little awkward - bargaining power perhaps.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Wish there were some girls that I knew when I was younger that were in a line up 😁😁
    Depending on how old you are, the ravages of time may not be so kind on your old crush!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are many ways to get a broken heart.
    Electric shock , bad diet , severed aorta artery.
    See my crush in shop is not included in the list.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123