Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeing your crush in brothel lineup

Senior Member(無間使者)

Seeing your crush in brothel lineup

I had a major crush on a girl during my uni days, I took her on date few times during our studies, she is from mainland China and was very conservative, she acted like tradional Chinese girl very naive and was very well mannered, she always wanted to get married and have a family, after couple of dates she kinda drifted apart and started to resend me, not sure why but gave me cold shoulder everytime and started to ignore my calls and messages, nothing sexual happened between us except for few kisses and holding hands. Recently I visited one of the brothel and she was part of the lineup, she did not recognise me in the dark room, when I chose her she came back to pick me up from the waiting room and realised it was me, it was awkward when we walked to the room, she left to get some fresh towels and took her time to come to the room, it had been few years since I saw her, I started the conversation by telling her how familiar she looked to my crush from my uni days, she then called me by my name and asked what I was doing in brothel. As far as I knew she was from rich family as she used to have Hermes, LV bags and would spend lot of money on travel and entertainment when we were students. She asked me to take my clothes off and directly went to covered blowjob and asked me to fuck her after 2 mins of BJ, I came pretty quickly, still had lot more time to kill, I asked why she turned into this business, she did not reply, there was lot of silence in the room for few mins then she sat next to me and with guilty face and did not speak for sometime, I took shower and got dressed and asked her if she was ok, she just nodded her head and I left could not talk, I felt bad at that moment realizing she has been having sex with other dudes. It got me thinking how a sweet innocent girl I knew once can turn into prostitute, I felt bad since she was my crush. I knew her parents were rich, I know her life story, we would speak and hang out all the time, it kinda hurts to see your crush in brothel.

I'm sorry to hear you went through that Matey. Not having closure in a relationship tlcan eat at you from the inside.
    If there's little comfort I can give you is this: rejection and/or failed relationships is just the universe's cruel way of telling you, you and the other person won't be happy with one another.
    As for the ex, at least you can go back there and get closure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I had a major crush on a girl during my uni days, I took her on date few times during our studies, she is from mainland China and was very conservative, she acted like tradional Chinese girl very naive and was very well mannered, she always wanted to get married and have a family, after couple of dates she kinda drifted apart and started to resend me, not sure why but gave me cold shoulder everytime and started to ignore my calls and messages, nothing sexual happened between us except for few kisses and holding hands. Recently I visited one of the brothel and she was part of the lineup, she did not recognise me in the dark room, when I chose her she came back to pick me up from the waiting room and realised it was me, it was awkward when we walked to the room, she left to get some fresh towels and took her time to come to the room, it had been few years since I saw her, I started the conversation by telling her how familiar she looked to my crush from my uni days, she then called me by my name and asked what I was doing in brothel. As far as I knew she was from rich family as she used to have Hermes, LV bags and would spend lot of money on travel and entertainment when we were students. She asked me to take my clothes off and directly went to covered blowjob and asked me to fuck her after 2 mins of BJ, I came pretty quickly, still had lot more time to kill, I asked why she turned into this business, she did not reply, there was lot of silence in the room for few mins then she sat next to me and with guilty face and did not speak for sometime, I took shower and got dressed and asked her if she was ok, she just nodded her head and I left could not talk, I felt bad at that moment realizing she has been having sex with other dudes. It got me thinking how a sweet innocent girl I knew once can turn into prostitute, I felt bad since she was my crush. I knew her parents were rich, I know her life story, we would speak and hang out all the time, it kinda hurts to see your crush in brothel.
    Is there even a nice way of asking how a girl ended up becoming a WL? Theres probably a lot of personal trauma behind that facade. No judgement here bro, but i probably would have tackled that a bit different.

Maybe book her for a couple of hours on her next shift and take in something to eat and drink and just chill? She might appreciate the sentiment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what a lucky find. It sounds awkward at the same time lucky but unlucky how she pushes you away. I think the girl would regret seeing you, in thinking that you will tell her friend or family.

same happened to me, i work for a company that has other branches. One day i went to pick a documents in other branch. She greeted me to say hi but i wasn’t focused on her face as i was in rushed. she was pretty. Few years down the track i went to RnT pick a girl in line, she somehow recognised me but i didn’t lol Until she told me about that story. I felt bit awkward at the same time lucky gave me NHJ. then again funny thing was my lil bro mind telling me “respect her, she’s a girl next door don’t wake up!” lol Through out the session we just chatted like a long time friend. After few weeks wanted to go back to that shop, she has left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she comes from money and now finds herself in this job then you can probably limit it to one of the following things: a falling out with her parents due to some major disagreement, her parents have no money now maybe was part of the anti-corruption crackdowns in MLC, or an addiction of some sort either to high limit gambling or to illicit drugs and she can’t tell her parents obviously if they are conservative. Maybe even a combination.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds sad. Maybe should not pick her as it would definitely awkward moment for both of you. How about asking from mutual friends if anyone knows? But it already happened so maybe go back and talk to her few times. Maybe you can help her to get another job?
    The best moment of us is to lay down, cuddle and kiss, not just sex and I miss it

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    If she comes from money and now finds herself in this job then you can rule probably limit it to one of the following things: a falling out with her parents due to some major disagreement, her parents have no money now maybe was part of the anti-corruption crackdowns in MLC, or an addiction of some sort either to high limit gambling or to illicit drugs and she can’t tell her parents obviously if they are conservative. Maybe even a combination.
    Could be any of those, or she was actually a "kept" woman who did not really come from a rich family, but had all the things she had from her rich sugar daddy / sponsor. The rich family story may have been a facade. Certainly would explain why she suddenly dropped OP without any explanation... Her sponsor was in town, so she had to be a good girl.

You'd be surprised how many of the PYTs that walk around with their expensive handbags (Hermes, that's no joke!) dressed head to toe in Gucci are actually kept women, not from rich families. They have their "part-time" BFs, but when the big fella comes to town, they need to do their duty or they can kiss their lifestyles goodbye.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Could be any of those, or she was actually a "kept" woman who did not really come from a rich family, but had all the things she had from her rich sugar daddy / sponsor. The rich family story may have been a facade. Certainly would explain why she suddenly dropped OP without any explanation... Her sponsor was in town, so she had to be a good girl.

You'd be surprised how many of the PYTs that walk around with their expensive handbags (Hermes, that's no joke!) dressed head to toe in Gucci are actually kept women, not from rich families. They have their "part-time" BFs, but when the big fella comes to town, they need to do their duty or they can kiss their lifestyles goodbye.
    This would make a lot of sense actually. Unless you actually know her family, it could all just be a backstory and her lifestyle was funded by a sugar daddy who naturally moves onto the next one once they’ve gotten bored

All woman are cheap whores. I hope u learned ur lesson lol

So shop n girl name? Pajeets are waiting bro hurry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post

How come you said that? You don’t have any family members who are women? Inappropriate comment!
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Senior Member(無間使者)

What an inappropriate comment.
    You just showing what a piece of shit you are.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is actually really sad. I doubt very few girls get into prostitution because that's what they wanted to do as a career. Most do it unwillingly. Your crush certainly sounds like the latter.

It's really hard to say whether there is anything you can or should do. Going back and seeing her, even if you tell her you just want to talk, might come off as creepy to her. It might signal to ber a deeper interest than is warranted after all this time that may make her wary.

Personally, I would be mortified if I met anyone from my non-punting life in this situation. It nearly happened once before while waiting for a line up. I saw a girl who had been going to a social club I was a member of walk past me while I was in one of the booths. I nearly fell out of my chair in shock but fortunately she was already booked for another client.

What I do find interesting is your feeling bad afterwards about her sleeping with other men. Does this signal that you still have feelings for her? Or were you just meaning bad in the sense of pity?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What a cretinous thing to say.

don't feed the trolls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ive spoken to number of working girls over the years and this what it comes down too,
    they do their first batchelor overseas, but come to Australia for english and future studies, when they get here they realise how expensive Sydney is, and
    the parents can only support them so much, so they look for a job options and that's why they turn to the industry, now the fake hand bags, clothes etc is just a persona they can hide behind in public, so no one will find out, so princess in the street, a whore in the bed,

but back to the original post, i say she was already working in the brothel, and couldn't get too close without getting attached, otherwise she wouldn't be able to do her job that's why she broke up with you, she will go back to china and start a new life and get married to a dumb local boy from a rich family and never mention what she did in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Knowing her for almost 6 months, she wasn't the type who would work as prostitute, she would even buy me lunch/dinner sometimes and take me on road trips. I also faced time with her parents couple of times at the end. She graduated in Masters in Accounting and also was intern in a big finance company in Wynyard and I was working as part time in Town hall. Having feelings for someone and not having closure and at one stage you see them in brothel kinda hurts even though you no longer have feelings for them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Maybe I am just a pervert but if a hot chick I had a crush on but never got to fuck suddenly appeared in front of me in a brothel I would feel like Xmas, NYE and my birthday all happened at once.
    What a gift! I would fuck her like crazy!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Maybe I am just a pervert but if a hot chick I had a crush on but never got to fuck suddenly appeared in front of me in a brothel I would feel like Xmas, NYE and my birthday all happened at once.
    What a gift! I would fuck her like crazy!
    Same here bro!! It’s like a dream come true. I probably won’t feel bad for her either. She’s doing a job that pays really well, she can handle selling sex, who am I to judge?

The one thing that might happen in this situation is she does not treat you in the same way as other customers due to the past acquaintance, which could be a good or a bad thing!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Is there even a nice way of asking how a girl ended up becoming a WL? Theres probably a lot of personal trauma behind that facade. No judgement here bro, but i probably would have tackled that a bit different.

Maybe book her for a couple of hours on her next shift and take in something to eat and drink and just chill? She might appreciate the sentiment.
    Enjoy the moment.

Accept her for what she is now and enjoy your time with her if you like to continue to see her again.

Or walk away if it's too painful and forget about her and live your life.

The world is never what we think we see it is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast