Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeing your crush in brothel lineup

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Maybe I am just a pervert but if a hot chick I had a crush on but never got to fuck suddenly appeared in front of me in a brothel I would feel like Xmas, NYE and my birthday all happened at once.
    What a gift! I would fuck her like crazy!
    Hahahha good call bro I would be giving her a good Rogering and making a second booking

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Knowing her for almost 6 months, she wasn't the type who would work as prostitute, she would even buy me lunch/dinner sometimes and take me on road trips. I also faced time with her parents couple of times at the end. She graduated in Masters in Accounting and also was intern in a big finance company in Wynyard and I was working as part time in Town hall. Having feelings for someone and not having closure and at one stage you see them in brothel kinda hurts even though you no longer have feelings for them.
    Did you start to punt because of this rejection? This chick choose to suck dick rather than have a proper bf. You dodged a bullet and U should probably go back n fuck her a few more times to teach her a lesson, get revenge on rejection, justice for all the burned guys n bonus if you tell her she turned u onto punting lol. No matter what u do it's constructive lesson in life for her.

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    How come you said that? You don’t have any family members who are women? Inappropriate comment!
    Why are you on a punting forum if you respect woman so much? Thanks for the laugh u rapey pajeet hypocrite lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    All woman are cheap whores. I hope u learned ur lesson lol

So shop n girl name? Pajeets are waiting bro hurry
    Omg this is the funniest comment I heard.

You shouldn't look down on yourself like that. Most of us here dont judge which echelon you begin your life. It's okay.

For the recorded I respect all people who put it a honest day work to make a living. Irrespective of their profession and gender.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Same here bro!! It’s like a dream come true. I probably won’t feel bad for her either. She’s doing a job that pays really well, she can handle selling sex, who am I to judge?

The one thing that might happen in this situation is she does not treat you in the same way as other customers due to the past acquaintance, which could be a good or a bad thing!
    If you had deep feelings for the girl I reckon it would be a bit awkward, if not I would be like a rat up a drainpipe (showing my age there)......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I agree I thought this sight discouraged disparaging talk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    a lot punters act like white knights but deep down they are misogynists. paying for sex is equally degrading as being a sex worker
    I get the point you’re making, and don’t fully disagree.
    However, taking a cum shot in the mouth from a stranger for cash is not equal as giving a cum shot in the mouth to a stranger for cash imo.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Why are you on a punting forum if you respect woman so much? Thanks for the laugh u rapey pajeet hypocrite lol
    As I’m human with human manners. Punting doesn’t turn you to a cheap dog, but yourself.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    a lot punters act like white knights but deep down they are misogynists. paying for sex is equally degrading as being a sex worker

Nothing misogynistic about punting. I reckon it's quite empowering as us men are simple brained and from some of the responses on the forums have us wrapped around their fingers.

I actually think it's quite empowering.

Banned
    Is she happy doing what she is doing?

She may have been uncomfortable with you, but she may also enjoy her work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just like break up sex you need a fuck closure. Give it your all time best and let that be your last memory of her and her last memory of you as a fuck god.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How is being on a punting forum equivalent of being disrespectful to women lol? You can punt without degrading them - respect their boundaries.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey OP, you can either have sex with her or if it is too painful, better just to avoid her/the shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So being on a punting forum makes us all Neanderthal, knuckle dragging, misogynist douchebags?
    Give me a break.
    Sounds like the kind of attitude "I pay you money for sex so I am immediately superior to you." Utter bullshit.

Just because we punt does not mean we can't have a healthy respectful attitude towards women, including the girls in the industry.

I reckon we can do without the racist remarks as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    So being on a punting forum makes us all Neanderthal, knuckle dragging, misogynist douchebags?
    Give me a break.
    Sounds like the kind of attitude "I pay you money for sex so I am immediately superior to you." Utter bullshit.

Just because we punt does not mean we can't have a healthy respectful attitude towards women, including the girls in the industry.

I reckon we can do without the racist remarks as well.
    Well said. No substitute for good manners and a little kindness.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree. It no different to walking down the street and walking to a barber shop. They just provide a service that we are in need of. We are no white knight but it doesnt mean we can't show them respect.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100% agree with what the 3 blokes above me said.

Does paying a woman for sexual services instantly mean you are demeaning and degrading her, or treating her less than as a person? I don't see why it does.

Banned
    You may be right. I wish I don't have to do this. But it's a quick fix without attachment. I'm not really proud of myself and I'm trying to punt less or best none at all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I get the sentiment but why is paying for sex or being a sex worker degrading? What is the issue with satisfying your needs or earning money?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Knowing her for almost 6 months, she wasn't the type who would work as prostitute, she would even buy me lunch/dinner sometimes and take me on road trips. I also faced time with her parents couple of times at the end. She graduated in Masters in Accounting and also was intern in a big finance company in Wynyard and I was working as part time in Town hall. Having feelings for someone and not having closure and at one stage you see them in brothel kinda hurts even though you no longer have feelings for them.
    I think the question is are you going to go back? Second and third the guys who said it's a bit of a gift! Certainly not something that happens to everyone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast