I had a major crush on a girl during my uni days, I took her on date few times during our studies, she is from mainland China and was very conservative, she acted like tradional Chinese girl very naive and was very well mannered, she always wanted to get married and have a family, after couple of dates she kinda drifted apart and started to resend me, not sure why but gave me cold shoulder everytime and started to ignore my calls and messages, nothing sexual happened between us except for few kisses and holding hands. Recently I visited one of the brothel and she was part of the lineup, she did not recognise me in the dark room, when I chose her she came back to pick me up from the waiting room and realised it was me, it was awkward when we walked to the room, she left to get some fresh towels and took her time to come to the room, it had been few years since I saw her, I started the conversation by telling her how familiar she looked to my crush from my uni days, she then called me by my name and asked what I was doing in brothel. As far as I knew she was from rich family as she used to have Hermes, LV bags and would spend lot of money on travel and entertainment when we were students. She asked me to take my clothes off and directly went to covered blowjob and asked me to fuck her after 2 mins of BJ, I came pretty quickly, still had lot more time to kill, I asked why she turned into this business, she did not reply, there was lot of silence in the room for few mins then she sat next to me and with guilty face and did not speak for sometime, I took shower and got dressed and asked her if she was ok, she just nodded her head and I left could not talk, I felt bad at that moment realizing she has been having sex with other dudes. It got me thinking how a sweet innocent girl I knew once can turn into prostitute, I felt bad since she was my crush. I knew her parents were rich, I know her life story, we would speak and hang out all the time, it kinda hurts to see your crush in brothel.