Rates: $60/hr (+extras)

Booking: WeChat

Size/shape: Approx 160 cm, toned

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Services Provided: NHJ +...

Value for money/recommend?: Possibly

English: Fine

Comments:

• Decided to try Saigon Princess Bexley after seeing reviews on here about Emily here. Saigon Princess has another shop in St Marys, so if you can't see a girl in Bexley chances are you can see one of them at the other branch
    • Emily is a very fit girl. B-cups, I reckon. However, she does have tatts and some ear piercings so she has a bit of a "rebel" look, I guess. Personally, she's not my type but I'm sure she would be attractive to others.
    • Part 1 was so-so. It may have been the fact that I was only trying her out and so only booked 30 mins. But certainly, I have had better massages elsewhere. It wasn't bad, just middle of the road.
    • Part 2 was not bad. Pretty standard, even with bonus stuff. She is enthusiastic, though.
    • The only disconcerting thing is that the booths are not enclosed - the walls don't go all the way to the roof, so if there are other people there they can hear you a lot more easily than other places.
    • Also found the "Strictly No Sexual Services" sign amusing.

Shop Owner
    Good review, thanks! We have rear entrance and shower for your convenience, deluxe body scrubs and waxing too!! Call and make a booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Emily is great and I would never had the chance to be with someone with tats like that so this was an experience. She is quite thin too. Could very of easily lifted her up as she felt quite light. She is one that I would live to bang if I ever got the chance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Emily is great and I would never had the chance to be with someone with tats like that so this was an experience. She is quite thin too. Could very of easily lifted her up as she felt quite light. She is one that I would live to bang if I ever got the chance.
    Seems you are now able , as she’s working at a FS shop now Alan st.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cherry blossoms?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Cherry blossoms?
    Yes that’s right!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    Yes that’s right!
    Gotta see what all this fuss is all about with Emily. Does she have the same name at Cherry? Anyone know what days and time she works.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Gotta see what all this fuss is all about with Emily. Does she have the same name at Cherry? Anyone know what days and time she works.
    Her name is Betty. Not sure what days she works! Best phone the shop I guess!