Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Baby - Lies and hookups...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sugar Baby - Lies and hookups...

I have a close friend who has basically fallen for a thai ML.

Now many of you probably would know this lady, so I wont be giving too many details away.
    Now my friend basically started seeing this lady privately during the various lockdowns. I suppose whats different is that there is no actual penetrating intercourse between them (to my knowledge).Yes, heavily into pussysliding but nothing inside.
    What I also found different is that she loves oral, but never gives it. Now i think is more of a strange sugar daddy arrangement, but he has the $$$ and happy with her, so be it.

What I find disturbing, is that I visited her a few weeks ago at her current work which is a legit shop and for the first time in that shop was offered extras. Admittedly only NHJ, but then I wasn't well know to the shop or the girl.
    So I have been visiting twice a week since and last week suggested I should take her for dinner afterwards (I was the last booking). She accepted. So I got the full story (not necessarily true of course) and found she has a "Special Immigration marriage) but doesn't really live with the guy. She actually lives in a share house close to her work. I suggested that she might like to come back to my place for a drink and yup, we ended up naked and fooling around, but NO actual penetrative sex.
    I can certainly see what friend likes.

On sunday she was around at my place and suggested maybe we should cut out the shop and she be available to come around on a regular basis. It seems with the lastest covid things are very slow and she would like another regular income. Sure, I agreed. So with todays heat she suggested this afternoon to use my airconditioning. Well in the middle of pussysliding, she actually slipped me in and we went full bore, and I certainly filled her up. This was the first time I have ever heard anything during a session from her and it certainly wasn't fake. She apologised after and told me not to expect it again, it was an accident never to be repeated. (without the bbfs, I may not continue the arrangement)

So, my question, should I tell my friend or not ? She said she has never actually fucked a guy not being a boyfriend for years, even her husband never gets it. I wonder should I even believe her ? I really am not sure...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You sound like a wonderful friend. Perhaps, in the name of friendship, share your discovery - let him know you've opened the door and see if he's down for a tag team.

Banned
    I really don't think you are much of a friend and I would not believe a word this girl tells you, it's a good story though, BS but a good story.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I have a close friend who has basically fallen for a thai ML.

Now many of you probably would know this lady, so I wont be giving too many details away.
    Now my friend basically started seeing this lady privately during the various lockdowns. I suppose whats different is that there is no actual penetrating intercourse between them (to my knowledge).Yes, heavily into pussysliding but nothing inside.
    What I also found different is that she loves oral, but never gives it. Now i think is more of a strange sugar daddy arrangement, but he has the $$$ and happy with her, so be it.

What I find disturbing, is that I visited her a few weeks ago at her current work which is a legit shop and for the first time in that shop was offered extras. Admittedly only NHJ, but then I wasn't well know to the shop or the girl.
    So I have been visiting twice a week since and last week suggested I should take her for dinner afterwards (I was the last booking). She accepted. So I got the full story (not necessarily true of course) and found she has a "Special Immigration marriage) but doesn't really live with the guy. She actually lives in a share house close to her work. I suggested that she might like to come back to my place for a drink and yup, we ended up naked and fooling around, but NO actual penetrative sex.
    I can certainly see what friend likes.

On sunday she was around at my place and suggested maybe we should cut out the shop and she be available to come around on a regular basis. It seems with the lastest covid things are very slow and she would like another regular income. Sure, I agreed. So with todays heat she suggested this afternoon to use my airconditioning. Well in the middle of pussysliding, she actually slipped me in and we went full bore, and I certainly filled her up. This was the first time I have ever heard anything during a session from her and it certainly wasn't fake. She apologised after and told me not to expect it again, it was an accident never to be repeated. (without the bbfs, I may not continue the arrangement)

So, my question, should I tell my friend or not ? She said she has never actually fucked a guy not being a boyfriend for years, even her husband never gets it. I wonder should I even believe her ? I really am not sure...
    Believe her and continue to enjoy her. The dream is too good to wake up from.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Funny story, thanks for sharing

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Another penthouses event if you are old enough.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Another penthouses event if you are old enough.
    Yeah bummer's posts are a combination of Penthouse Forum and Geoffrey Robertson's Hypotheticals

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There so many many many ML and WL out there to choose from, yet you made the decision to grass cut your mate and move in on his little deal he had going on.

Why would you do that?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You don’t use friend code?
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Banned
    I’m just glad you aren’t my friend.

Sharing that with no remorse won’t win you any favour on a punting forum.

Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    You don’t use friend code?
    I think that's Bro Code. 🤣🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I think that's Bro Code. ����
    Just had dinner with my friend.... yup told him and he didn't believe me.
    So tomorrow night if I get it in again, he'll be coming around for sloppy seconds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Just had dinner with my friend.... yup told him and he didn't believe me.
    So tomorrow night if I get it in again, he'll be coming around for sloppy seconds.
    Lol keep us posted! This is more interesting than another ML love story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Lol keep us posted! This is more interesting than another ML love story.
    If this guy told you it was raining you would have to go outside and check, why look forward to more BS from Bummer??

Who needs enemies when then have "Close Friend" like you.

I would never go after a girl that my friend wants to get involved with, bad bro code.

You take her home and fucks her and you are asking if you should tell your friend knowing fully that he is paying her money to be with him???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you fucked up the arrangement by telling him. He's going to sook to the ML about not getting sum and the ML is going to turn against you. Easy to prove it to your friend with an audio recorder but you'll need the ML's permission of course.

Hope it's not a very close friend you did that to, because you may lose the relationship.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    They say friends buy you lunch, and best friends eat your lunch.
    It sounds like Mr Bummer is a best friend….Did you at least DATY her?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I think that's Bro Code. ����
    Ah yes, not so familiar with it
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Who needs enemies when then have "Close Friend" like you.

I would never go after a girl that my friend wants to get involved with, bad bro code.

You take her home and fucks her and you are asking if you should tell your friend knowing fully that he is paying her money to be with him???
    He is just only protecting a close friend so he don't fell into a trap and spend more money on her. It's that what's close friends are for to watch out for each other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast