Hi guys, my first post in aus99. I signed up just for this

This is a serious post. My brothers bucks is in March and I have been desperately trying to find female dwarf dancers for the hotel. I am not PC at all and dont care about offending people but I am genuinely sincere when I say this is NOT to degrade anyone. I am not about that crap. The more confident, sassy and fun they are the better. It's just such a great fun ice breaker. Like I said i hate PC culture but even I know how horrible this request can sound. But we are all human, our culture is fun, and that mutual respect is what Im trying to work by

I dont think anyone here would give a f anyway but I just copy-pasted this whole thing from Reddit (they deleted my post lol)

So yeah, I put ads on Locanto and spent $90 to have it front page but its gone nowhere. I am bloody desperate.

The bucks is on a Saturday in the middle of March this year, held in Barangaroo. The job will only be about 1-2 hours, around 9-10pm. My mates and my brothers mates are extremely respectful and cool, there wouldn't be any crap aimed at the dancers and if there were I would kick the offender out.

PLEASE help me out! Much love to everyone!