Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harmony massage st leonards

Senior Member(無間使者)

Harmony massage st leonards

Was in the area over Xmas at a friends and drove past the place, ignited some good memories so decided if I could pop in. It was shut but assumed it was closed due to Xmas break.

Tried ringing a few times since then but no one picks up the phone. Does anyone know if it’s still open?

Also been looking up the forums for other good shops in the area but most seem to have shut down due to the redevelopment of the area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Harmony memories

This also used to be a favourite place of mine, dropped off the radar lately. Quality went down and they were closed a lot obviously during covid.

Was the home of one of my all time top 5 girls though, Jess, simply unbelievably good. She also worked at another place closer to Crows Nest, one day just stopped at both, I'm still gutted!

There was also a very dodgy massage place a few doors down, only MILFS and had to be very quiet as boss wasn't approving. Another one just around the corner but since demolished. I think it is pretty sparse through there now.

Thanks for the good memories, especially of Jess!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    Was in the area over Xmas at a friends and drove past the place, ignited some good memories so decided if I could pop in. It was shut but assumed it was closed due to Xmas break.

Tried ringing a few times since then but no one picks up the phone. Does anyone know if it’s still open?

Also been looking up the forums for other good shops in the area but most seem to have shut down due to the redevelopment of the area
    Drove past on Wednesday! Open sign lit up in window and front door open

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    There was a sexy Thai who used to work here. She had a great ass and loved to get rimmed. She was also always perfectly clean there. What a girl. Can’t remember her name for the life of me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    There was a sexy Thai who used to work here. She had a great ass and loved to get rimmed. She was also always perfectly clean there. What a girl. Can’t remember her name for the life of me!
    Would that be Emma? This is going back some years now, she was fantastic parts 1 & 2 if memory serves. Wonder if she's still in the industry.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That may have been Emma who also worked in Poplar Street.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    That may have been Emma who also worked in Poplar Street.
    Emma is almost everyone favourite

Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Would that be Emma? This is going back some years now, she was fantastic parts 1 & 2 if memory serves. Wonder if she's still in the industry.
    Yes that’s her, Emma! That ass was incredible, exactly my type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Obvious question does anybody know where Emma is these days?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great memorys of emma, never got FS but there was always DATY and rimming if she wanted. Wonder if shes still working somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Great memorys of emma, never got FS but there was always DATY and rimming if she wanted. Wonder if shes still working somewhere.
    Can’t be still working bro, that was at least 6 years ago!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Time fly's when we are all partying with pretty girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t be still working bro, that was at least 6 years ago!
    She only stopped working last year from a cbd shop, but she didn’t want past customers to really know her whereabouts as she wasn’t providing the same services as she once did. Currently she is in Qld but not working anymore.

But she was definitely around. Had worked at a little shop in Albany st, St Leonards, In North Sydney, Kirribilli, Sydney Baby Massage and another in CBD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just as well she did that Cracker, past customers (me included) would have beaten a path to the shop/s, one of the best!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any recommendations around crows nest and St Leonard’s? I know there’s a Japanese one across from Woolies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Any recommendations around crows nest and St Leonard’s? I know there’s a Japanese one across from Woolies.
    Which one you are referring to?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Japanese relaxtion massage, is there any other ones worth visiting?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am not too familiar with the area so asking to see if it worths for a visit. Not really into Japanese but curious. Shops along Artarmon seems not bad though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go there a bit but there aren’t many Japanese girls there anymore unfortunately

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone know if this shop has a wechat? much appriciated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast