Thread: Kimi V - OK punt but BO a turn off

Kimi V - OK punt but BO a turn off

So I was in the city last week and decide to visit Sakura and see whats on offer. I was greeted with three girls and decided to pick Kimi as she looked cute and friendly.

Kimi seems like a girl next door uni girl and speaks very good English with very little accent, she is quite conversational as well.

When we got in the room and undressed, I was disappointed the cute one piece black dress she wore was hiding a pair of size A cup and a bit of belly. She is not fat but I would say "Well padded" and not much muscle tones. I would say the shop photo is her but the photographer did a good job of hiding her figure and taking a good angle. I would rate her look to be 6/10 and body 5/10 but personality 8/10.

We jumped in the shower and she gave me a good wash down but no bbbj in the shower, then she asked me to lie face down to give me a nice body slide before turning me over for a nice long bbbj. her bbbj is above average and I was feeling teeth once in a while.

We dom up and off we went with cowgirl, mish doggy and back to mish again. Kimi has little tits with inverted nipples, she told me she liked her nipples to be sucked and bitten softly. With those instructions, I proceeded to start sucking her her right nipple, she was moaning and yelling yes yes yes, then I made the mistake of changing nipples where I got a big whiff of her pungent BO which completely turned me off... I don't know, it kinda took me by surprise because I have not smell that kind and intensity of BO on a girl before, kinda reminded me of my rugby days in the mens change room which really threw me. So I spent the next 5 mins trying to forget about it and just focus on the sex but she asked me to suck her nipples again, fuck I tied to hold my breath but a man has to breath... By this time I was over it and asked her to finish me off with a hand job then I quickly came and showered.

It was not a bad punt overall but one I know I won't miss. Kimi is a nice girl but I thats all I can say about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    😂😂 thanks for the review

Banned
    Didn't she shower with you?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Didn't she shower with you?
    well,l I guess she didn't wash her underams. lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    well,l I guess she didn't wash her underams. lol
    Maybe you should have made some subtle comment about her BO without pointing the finger at her. You could have said something along the lines "hey babe we had a great workout, how about we have a shower together?". On the other hand, if you want to be blunt then just say "can you smell something bad here?". Hopefully she will figure it out that it's her.

Some people might not notice their BO or maybe don't use deodorant because they have some sensitivity to some deodorants. It could have been the case she forgot to apply some deodorant.