Thread: C Vava

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Vava

Following up my review of Kitty from 479, just leaving another review of a girl that left behind an impression.

Booking
    Originally booked another girl, but due to some miscommunication that was not the fault of the shop, the girl was no longer available. I was thereafter presented the choice of Vava. I was originally apprehensive as I was on the phone, and I tend to be a little suspicious of the photos since they look a little too flattering, but decided to bite the bullet, as I really wanted some actions.

Appearance
    She’s not supermodel but she is still very very pretty. I would give her a solid 8/10. She is also slim and slender just like the photos.

It’s difficult to estimate someone‘s age but your could make a decent judgment based on her compassion and elasticity of her skin, as well as how her boobs feel. Vava’s skin is really tender and smooth; her body is firm and elastic; and her natural boobs are firm and perky - all of these are signs of youth. So if you are into young girls, she is a must-try.

Service and session
    What was interesting was that Vava started the session off by commenting that some customers had complained of her poor service. I didn’t pay much attention and got her to do what she wanted, and tried my best to watch my boundaries, since, in my experience, girls only become rude when you neglect to observe boundaries.

Despite that, I found her service to be excellent. Her cat bath and bbbj were tender, and sensual. Her bbbj was warm, moist and hitting all the right spots. She also a good rider, and receptive to daty with no complaints. Once we got into missionary, we started a full on DFK with no resistance.

My only complaint is that it’s difficult to book her, since she usually only work weekends for a few hours, and is booked out in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She doesn't look very much like her picture, still quite young...probably mid 20's, and decent in appearance.

She didn't have any makeup on when I saw her...looked like she rushed into work. Could look better if she put in the effort.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the report
    Keen to visit girls focus on her service

By the way shop’s photos of Vava is hard to verify or just me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Since I started the thread I feel that I need to provide follow up

I’m terms of photo accuracy, they MAY be hers, but I saw Vava again recently, I can say she’s put on some weight on her face.

I saw her end of 2021, she was very slim, and very pretty. March 2022, she’s certainly giving off a different vibe.

I still stand by my first review as everything described there was true but I think I probably won’t see her again. Then again, this may be because of my recent aversion to punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post

I’m terms of photo accuracy, they MAY be hers, but I saw Vava again recently, I can say she’s put on some weight on her face.

I saw her end of 2021, she was very slim, and very pretty. March 2022, she’s certainly giving off a different vibe.

I still stand by my first review as everything described there was true but I think I probably won’t see her again. Then again, this may be because of my recent aversion to punting.
    Thanks for additional inputs
    Appreciate sharing with the team

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuRin View Post

Does Vava look that bad now? I wanted to try it, fortunately I looked at these.

VAVA here today 04/10/22 (TUE)
    11am - 6pm

Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au