Thread: Best Working Girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best Working Girl

I have seen this girl from few years back from other shop before and every where she goes always full of followers and so hard to booked her .i,ve seen alots of girl at different shop but nothing compare to her service and skill ,its like she can read a man mind.
    She used to be SHERI, NICKY, or BRANDY
    But today i got a chance to see her for and i made up my mind booked her straight 5 hours .she is a small thai girl with fit body and great attitude, but dont get distracted by her small body because inside that tiny body full of energy and skill that most of the man imagine..she is like a dream/ imagination maker .
    Anyway arrived at the shop and straight brought to her room .in there she already waiting for me with a noughty smile.
    No time to waste i take a quick shower because i know she like clean body.
    After shower i lying on the bed while she start dancing eroticly with her sexy boobs and body,slowly she crawl on top of me and move to the side while start to lick my ball then move to the tip of my little brother ..she grabed my hand and ask me to squeeze her bum which also make me super horny .within no time my little bro is as hard as possible but i dont wanna fuck now.
    Ask her to move aroundso i can enjoy her pussy cause she know i like 69 ..while muncing,licking,sucking while she suck my cock i can hear the sound of her moaning and told me not to stop until she said soo.i cannot tell the difference between my saliva or her pussy juice driping but most important is its feels soo good.
    Now its the time to fuck her.
    Ask her to do doggystyle and she obeyly move herself to a doggy possible with her bumm up as high as possible and on her four . She put a dom already before so is ready to go.
    She guide my cock to her little wet pussy and with no problem slide in smoothly with her little moan.
    Start with a slow movement and she also moving her butt like crazy and i start to fuck her really deep and fast..she moaning and say soo good until front of her body lying down while her butt still up , wow what a view..after not long i feel my cock wanna cum and ask her to turn around and suck it and cum in her mouth..she keep sucking while on her four while my hand one keep squeezing her sexy and tight um and the other hand squeeze her sexy boobs.not long after i explode and cum in her tiny mouth ,she just keep sucking until the last drop and said yummy and she want more.
    Go to shower together and we clean each other.
    Then take a rest on the bed.have some chatting and i told her with your skill and body etc you should have a better value but she said she just want to take care the loyal custumer that follow and take care her for these years.
    After some break and chat she said wanna show me something and not long a super sexy white custome already on her body with high hells too.
    Se walk closer to me and we kiss with passionately and her mouth starting to move south heading to my cock .
    She start with the tip and slowly swallow the whole thing. While she suck her finger also starting to play her pussy with 1 finger sliding in and out and the 2 finger ..even my cock in her mouth i can still hear her moaning sound and that really turn me on.
    I also not wasting time with squeeze her pair of sexy melons,the view that reflect from the mirror is a master piece ,i wish it will stay forever in my memory .
    After about sucking about 10 minutes i ask her what should we do next.
    She have an idea of a standing 69 possition and i said lets do it
    Carry her body and with no time her mouth already sucking my long hard cock in her mouth with a lots of sound mix with saliva ,i also dont wanna dissapoint her with licking,sucking her hole and clitoris as best as i can .
    About 5 minutes ask her to lying down she put a dom then start with a missionary possible..no problem at all sliding in because it already wet..while i fuck her she play with her clitoris with rounding motion just like playing with the clock ..suck her both melons while my cock keep fuck in and out .
    She said she want on top because easy to orgasm so lying down and she move on top of me ,grab my cock and slide it in her wet and horny hole.
    I just enjoy the show while my both hand grab her boobs and squeeze them.
    She seems to really enjoy this possion a lot from her moaning sound while she move her butt and i can feel my cock grinding inside her pussy wall and she keep push as deep as possible . Not long after she moaning and ask me if she can cums and i reply cum as hard as she want..then suddenly a orgamic screaming out loud from her mouth while her body shaking uncontrollable for about 2 minutes while that happend i can feel my cock been squeeze by jer pussy muscles inside feel soo good man. Is like a pussy massage machine and after the shacking stop she look at me ans said i,ve cum baby feel super good. Get down from the top and remove the dom and start sucke again and said its her turn to make me cum and ask how i want to cum this time .
    I said i would like to cum between her sexy boobs,she lying down straight away and i quickly move on top of her boobs,she put some oil on them i start squeeze my cock between her boobs.
    Not take me for long to explode and tell her i gonna cum and she said cum hard baby..exlode all over her boobs and face area .
    She grab my cock and suck it until the last drop like she always do.
    We go shower together again for clean and then have a chat on bed. She told me she already have a boyfriend before ,other wise i think most of the man will die to be together with her.we got carry on with the chatting until the receptionist have to knock the door to let us know the time is up.
    Anyway Avery time i see her is a unforgettable experience, she just seems to be a never ending entertaining sexy hot machine for man. Every time i meet her always a new enjoyment for me. See you again my dream girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shouldn't this be in AR

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Banned
    I think you should always edit what you've written.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    5 hours? I had punt for 2 and also 1 and half hours with a regular ML. I found it too long. I cut it down to 1 hour.

I think half and hour would be short and sweet.

Chit-chat? I don't think there is much I could talk to a ML. She knows I'm there for one thing and I want to get out as soon as I finish it.
    Maybe talk about fish tanks and photography, not to mention your musical abilities

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Blimey, 5 hours...

I would get bored.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    My 1983 penthouse pet of the month bed story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of that review sounds like bullshit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He sounds like the one who is obsessed with her. She was stalked by a crazy guy before. Probably it’s him
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    which shop? what name?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    5 hours? Sleep there for fun?

Banned
    My best WL was totally unforgettable. She walked like an angel. And she talked like an angel. The way she moved the whole town moved with her.

She was the best of the best. Loveliest of the loveliest.

Every time she came into the room the sun came with her. After she left she left behind a trail of stardust.

Kissing her was like butterfly gathering nectar. She was delicious like honey.

When she smiled she stopped the rain and brightened the sky. She was the rainbow of my life.

Yes I could go on and on. But I don't need to bore you. :-)

I'm assuming this is about Nicki @ 666 Waterloo?
    Booked her for an hour on a Friday night a few weeks back. Very fun session. She mentioned that she's trying to keep a low profile by working at this shop because of bad experiences with a stalker. I don't remember all the details but the dude sounds like a real nutter.