Junior Member(有D料到)

Noa

Name: Noa

Establishment: N5M

Date of Visit: Late January 2022

Rates: $270/hr

Booking: Wechat

Size/shape: Very toned body, C-cups

Looks: Tanned - almost looks like she's mixed Japanese (but she's definitely Japanese), tattoo on her back

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: BBBJ

Value for money/recommend?: Maybe

English: Yes, very good

Comments:

• I'm going to be a bit more expansive in my comments than I usually am because this was a tough punt for me to rate and I'm somewhat equivocal.
    • I went to see Noa after not having read any reviews for her in the forum so decided to TOFTT.
    • Straight off the bat, I want to say that I liked her personality. She does not have any of reservedness that is the hallmark of Japanese people and is friendly and chatty. We chatted a fair bit before the main proceedings and afterwards.
    • Personally, she's not my type - when it comes to Japanese girls, I'm more into the pale skinned, cutesy type. To be clear, she's certainly not ugly at all and does have a great body. Her breasts looked fake but actually feel real (and great).
    • I also think that, compared to the other girls at N5M, her service is not as good value - she is slightly more expensive but offers less than the other girls (e.g. she does not do DFK and CIM). Also, while she did wriggle and moan, I didn't quite feel the passion like I do with other N5M girls. That being said, she isn't star fishing or anything but it felt more like a "standard" service (with BBBJ) or the "gold" service (or whatever used to be in between) than a "diamond" service.
    • Honestly, I feel like this is a case of a girl who wasn't right for me and I really do think it's a matter of preference about what you want and expect.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang_Man View Post
    Great review mate. I too had a similar experience with her.
    Felt a bit overpriced for the services offered.
    She’s very friendly and has a banging body but walking out I felt like I overpaid.
    Punters shouldn't have high expectations for all Japanese girls that they see. Every girl is different.