Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Know she offer Part 2...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just Know she offer Part 2...

i want to fuck this lady for so long and i thought she seems not offer but i hear stories she do it but for heavy price 300 an hour...i willing to do it, this lady is like dream girl want to fuck long time. should i approach her straight or kind of tease...i'm kind of shy person aswell. I heard long ago she talking to her worker some guy offer her money but she find not enough being kind of like sugar baby.

seems everything there's a price...higher price able to fuck, if have known i could do it...can't stop thinking about that now.

wondering anyone out there in same place before where a girl say no or no considering but you find out she able to do it..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Being timid and shy seems to always work, stutter when you ask and throw the cash at her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she never asked so i go as normal price...got story about her not "nice" as it seems which i always thought not into it but hear a story about guy who's regularly fuck her for $300 as he always does with everyone else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    Being timid and shy seems to always work, stutter when you ask and throw the cash at her.
    i gonna do that..throw a cash at her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Massage lady wants $300 for fs? Just ask nicely. You are the one that may lose $300

If you’re building it up in your head, it won’t be as good as you’re picturing it and you’re going to regret spending $300. Just rub it out and move on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kctt View Post
    Massage lady wants $300 for fs? Just ask nicely. You are the one that may lose $300
    don't know but there's a guy who is tradies goes around having massage always pay $300 which include part 2...heard a story thought my private masseuse about him as we talked about local massage place.

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    If you’re building it up in your head, it won’t be as good as you’re picturing it and you’re going to regret spending $300. Just rub it out and move on

agreed...i'm crazy about that right now, can't stop thinking of fucking her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    not really..courage is needed and able to do things get things in your way while being nice guy will get nothing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What services does she normally provide you? Just massage and HJ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This is confusing. The tradie guy has part 2 for $300 with other girls. Part 2 is NOT fucking, it's just a HE. You sure wherever you're hearing this from, they said Part 2 or actually said fucking?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    i want to fuck this lady for so long and i thought she seems not offer but i hear stories she do it but for heavy price 300 an hour...i willing to do it, this lady is like dream girl want to fuck long time. should i approach her straight or kind of tease...i'm kind of shy person aswell. I heard long ago she talking to her worker some guy offer her money but she find not enough being kind of like sugar baby.

seems everything there's a price...higher price able to fuck, if have known i could do it...can't stop thinking about that now.

wondering anyone out there in same place before where a girl say no or no considering but you find out she able to do it..
    You can put the extra cash in a visible place next to say your car keys or glasses and mobile phone, then say to her as you jump on the table, "By the way, today I have spare cash for a special treat by you if you want to do it."

She then looks at the cash and will know it's hers if she gives you more. Usually, the girl will ask back "What do you want?"
    You can then make your offer..... for example, "I have 150 if you're ready for sex."
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Atleast give her a compliment about her body and face and say something about wanting to enjoy all of her and she what she responds with, build up to something atleast instead of blurting it out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    You can put the extra cash in a visible place next to say your car keys or glasses and mobile phone, then say to her as you jump on the table, "By the way, today I have spare cash for a special treat by you if you want to do it."

She then looks at the cash and will know it's hers if she gives you more. Usually, the girl will ask back "What do you want?"
    You can then make your offer..... for example, "I have 150 if you're ready for sex."
    That's too direct bro, you gotta be a bit more subtle - for example, place $150 on the table and put 3 rubbers next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    That's too direct bro, you gotta be a bit more subtle - for example, place $150 on the table and put 3 rubbers next to it.
    3 rubbers. That’s a good way to make the girl charge you above the going rate, lol…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This is confusing. The tradie guy has part 2 for $300 with other girls. Part 2 is NOT fucking, it's just a HE. You sure wherever you're hearing this from, they said Part 2 or actually said fucking?
    she always offer me HJ but for tradie guy is a fuck...i thought part 2 is fucking and part 1 is hj.

tradie guy is big tipper thats why...for people in here have right price.

she always offer me HJ but for tradie guy is a fuck...i thought part 2 is fucking and part 1 is hj.

If you know the ML will fuck for $300, and you are urging to be inside her, then it’s an easy decision: pay up and enjoy or shot the fxxx up.

Good luck

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You hear "stories...." ? How reliable is this source?

You'd have to build up some connection with the girl to get her interested, just slapping some money on the table probably won't work.

Part 1 is just the massage, Part 2 is HJ, Part 3 is FS. Ok, now you've made it clear, just a misunderstanding of the terms that's all.

Anyway, for this girl that you wanna fuck, if you've seen her more than once before, it should be easy to pop the question.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why don’t you tell us where this girl is, someone will surely give her a go and report back.

I reckon your mates full of shit, the most expensive FS I’ve ever been quoted was at SIRS for 250 for an hour unlimited shots with the girl (other girls there were between 150-200).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Given YMMV, I'd just straight out ask her if she provides and for how much. What she does with someone else is not really relevant. Hard to believe I know, but some punters have been know to exaggerate. The pertinent question is will she f*ck you and, if so, for how much. I figure it never hurts to ask, nicely, and then, either way, you WILL know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast