Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With all the punting you are doing, do you still get it on with your other half?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

With all the punting you are doing, do you still get it on with your other half?

I must admit that for me, sex at home is getting rarer and rarer each year but at the same time my outside curricular activities has definitely increased exponentially. Mind you I’m only in my mid 40s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree, I'm a quinquagenarian. Of course I can't compare to the early days when you and your partner were bumping like rabbits almost everyday and squeezing in a punt during my lunchtimes at work. Then when she got pregnant she was a demon on all 4's demanding it almost twice daily where basically didn't have the energy for anything else. Except for when being away for work, did the deed and sampled what other cities and countries had on offer. But when the kiddo's arrived it became less an less until now where it's once a week now, no particular day, been multiple times have been caught out, in a good way, where I had a punt in the afternoon and had to perform again that very evening lol. But can say have been punting at min once a week for a good 20 years, what can I say I like variety.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhall View Post
    I must admit that for me, sex at home is getting rarer and rarer each year but at the same time my outside curricular activities has definitely increased exponentially. Mind you I’m only in my mid 40s.

In short.......No, I (we) don't.

You can never beat the safe and intimate bare back flesh to flesh CIP, creme pie, cuddle up after cum, fall asleep together sex at home.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You can never beat the safe and intimate bare back flesh to flesh CIP, creme pie, cuddle up after cum, fall asleep together sex at home.
    That's right.....if you could only get it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately once a fortnight (sometikes 3 weeks) with my partner.

So thats now led to once to twice a week for punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You can still get that from a WL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mostly just get handjobs at massage shops, but still manage to do the mrs 2 to 3 times a week.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    You can still get that from a WL
    From my experience, if the WG was not on contraceptives (and FMD, there's really something about Asian girls' aversion to the Pill!), you will rarely get to CIP. And of those that let me CIP, the majority were using either a diaphragm or more recently one of those female condoms that are just fucked up in terms of sensation (looking at the new J girls in the popular shops here!). Even the diaphragm was a subpar experience because I could feel and hear it when I go deep in her. It makes an unmistakable "plasticky" sound.

Also very rarely, like a unicorn rare, are those that I fucked when they were in their safe period and so they let me CIP. Those were hot, but so rare that I can't possibly hang my hopes for great regular BBFSCIP sex on them.

Now, it may be a bit different if you've had a vasectomy, but that still depends on how much your regular trusts you. Sometimes you tell them you've had a vasectomy, they still don't allow CIP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punting will save your marriage. Be discrete & careful. Good luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The drift here is that there is an added element of a difference with a punt - the sense of fronting up and going through a door, the unknown, the initial excitement and attraction of sexual exchanges with a different human being and giving pineapples for the pleasure endured. Sense of adventure and a sense of self inflicted freedom - the women got the pill while man
    just continued with ML/WLs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) ingridguerci94's Avatar

My wife is still happy. I make love to her a few times a month. She doesn't know anything about what I do outside, so everything is fine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Punting will save your marriage. Be discrete & careful. Good luck.
    Agreed.. it will for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The best contraceptive is a wedding cake.
    Trust me...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    From my experience, if the WG was not on contraceptives (and FMD, there's really something about Asian girls' aversion to the Pill!), you will rarely get to CIP. And of those that let me CIP, the majority were using either a diaphragm or more recently one of those female condoms that are just fucked up in terms of sensation (looking at the new J girls in the popular shops here!). Even the diaphragm was a subpar experience because I could feel and hear it when I go deep in her. It makes an unmistakable "plasticky" sound.

Also very rarely, like a unicorn rare, are those that I fucked when they were in their safe period and so they let me CIP. Those were hot, but so rare that I can't possibly hang my hopes for great regular BBFSCIP sex on them.

Now, it may be a bit different if you've had a vasectomy, but that still depends on how much your regular trusts you. Sometimes you tell them you've had a vasectomy, they still don't allow CIP.
    ......and this is where milfs and gilfs come into their own (lube highly recommended).
    But a solid rotation of varying ages and nationalities is the way to nirvana

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    ......and this is where milfs and gilfs come into their own (lube highly recommended).
    But a solid rotation of varying ages and nationalities is the way to nirvana
    Unfortunately I can't do milfs or gilfs. It's my curse. Can't even get it up 10% no matter what meds I'm on. It's just my problem, you blokes can enjoy them as much as you want.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm 50, I punt perhaps infrequently but action at home is pretty good. The main issue is 2 people who are self employed and one is always too tired.

It's not me, I'm never too tired.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did an Asian gilf in a shop in Haymarket years ago. It was disgusting but I went thru with it because I was surprised she said yes. She basically lay there like a starfish gritting her teeth saying cum now cum now as I pounded her. Took me ages to cum and must have taken her ages to recover from it too lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My wife is still a pretty good looker for her age. On average once every 2 to 3 weeks we do the deed and yes it has happened that I've had to perform with her on the same day that I've been for a punt. I sometimes pull out and cum on her titts and one time she questioned why there was so little cum.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    I mostly just get handjobs at massage shops, but still manage to do the mrs 2 to 3 times a week.
    Good on you mate, you must be in your prime ……. Haha

This old man here can barely manage two shots a week, once a week at home is mandatory then one RnT session for the life style and addiction.

Been trying to maintain this routine and frequency for the past few years. The problem is, if I have two punts that week, it will be hard for me to perform again on the weekend , on the other hand, if I have no punt that week or on holiday with my Mrs. I would still only have homely sex just the once as my sudden out of character additional sex drive will raise suspicion.

Also, the volume of cums too…….. lol which will need some self adjustment in the shower during the week…….. haha

Life is quite tough actually

Just my two shots a week rant

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast