How far ahead do you usually book?

No booking, just roll the dice?
    An hour ahead?
    The morning of?
    A day?
    A week?
    Longer?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If a girl is popular I'll try and make a booking around midday/early afternoon to see her around 10-11

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On the day, I don’t think they can keep record for 2 days from now or next week. Don’t know unless you’re a regular that goes to see the same girl on the same day of the week for the last past 5 years, maybe they can accommodate you.

If I really want it that day then book early morning to get a spot. My day would be on a weekend at around 3-4pm, that way I still have time to do stuff after. Some time I just ask who’s available in what ever minutes because I’m close in the area. A quick look on WeChat or website for photos then confirm.

I’ve rocked up before only because those places don’t have a website or WeChat, usually end up walking out as the ladies are mainly on the oldie side. Friendly ladies but I just can’t do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I started I would solely see privates and I’d book an hour or two beforehand I wanted to see someone, whenever I was feeling horny.
    When I got the courage to visit brothels I’d do walk-ins …. I was very green at the time.
    Now I’ve learnt you need to book the day before to see the girl you want at the time you want in brothels.

After learning how things work;
    - If it’s a brothel, I’d book the day before once the roster is released for the following day.
    - Privates I’d book up to the week prior to see a popular girl at the time that worked for me.

I’ve mostly given up on this hobby for now, it was fun during covid times to keep me entertained, but life is back to normal now.

Banned
    Usually on the day. If the girl isnt available then no worries. Many girls around. No drama or panic for me. Book or walk in is fine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually on the day, but if there is a girl I want to see who's popular or who I really want to see, then couple of days in advance.

Banned
    After several dud punts basing on online photos I don't book anymore. I just roll the dice and turn up and accept whoever is free on that day.

I get many pleasant surprises this way as I don't judge the girl on figure or the face. And she turns out to be more fun than I expected with extras but not extra on my pocket.

One ML even pushed me inside her when I wanted was playing outside her. I was surprise as I didn't pay for FS price. She said she knew it and she was bored sitting around waiting for the past few hours. She is now my new regular.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    After several dud punts basing on online photos I don't book anymore. I just roll the dice and turn up and accept whoever is free on that day.

I get many pleasant surprises this way as I don't judge the girl on figure or the face. And she turns out to be more fun than I expected with extras but not extra on my pocket.

One ML even pushed me inside her when I wanted was playing outside her. I was surprise as I didn't pay for FS price. She said she knew it and she was bored sitting around waiting for the past few hours. She is now my new regular.
    Another classic story Zoo...and you have done all this in 3 months, amazing..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When booking the girls do you expect to see them on the time you ask for or end up waiting cause they're too busy or customers extending?
    Happened to me few times I end up seeing different girls. Or lying saying wl/ml working but they're not there..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same day or day before

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually in the morning when I see the roster. Or if the girl is super popular, before she is rostered again if I am desperate enough

Banned
    Roster stability can be a problem
    Most shops won't accept bookings any earlier than the day before
    Some punters have a privileged status however and are able to book popular girls earlier

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Some punters have a privileged status however and are able to book popular girls earlier
    I don't think it's the shop but it's more of the guy having the girls mobile number so he can make bookings direct with her and when she starts her day she tells the manager what time he is coming.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    It also depends on how much the girl likes you.

Once I was having a chat with a receptionist. An ML came out and complained that her favourite client just called and couldn't get a booking.

The receptionist called the previous guy that she had double booked him and gave his place to the ML's favourite customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I usually have a long drive I prefer to lock in a booking several days in advance if I’m trying to see a particular favourite.
    Then confirm the booking the day before.
    My preference is first booking of the day so if I’m leaving from home it means a 4am departure to get to the shop by 10am.
    Haven’t been let down yet with this approach.
    If I’m already in Sydney I’ll still go with an early booking just to make sure I get the girl I want to see. If I’m still in Sydney later in the day and feel like another session I might just do a walk in and see how I go.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I don't usually have booking problem.

The owner are friendly and booking done so easy.

Cancellation still may happen if the girl cannot turn up due to sickness or emergency matters.

There is no strict schedule when to book is most suitable.

IMHO, If you have few regulars and they have their routine schedule to different shops, you know their schedule and the owners. You will be doing fine

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    As I usually have a long drive I prefer to lock in a booking several days in advance if I’m trying to see a particular favourite.
    Then confirm the booking the day before.
    My preference is first booking of the day so if I’m leaving from home it means a 4am departure to get to the shop by 10am.
    Haven’t been let down yet with this approach.
    If I’m already in Sydney I’ll still go with an early booking just to make sure I get the girl I want to see. If I’m still in Sydney later in the day and feel like another session I might just do a walk in and see how I go.
    DAAAAAMMMNNNN!!!! 6 hour commute!?!?! That’s dedication. Do you fit in a whole day of punting? Or 12 hour return trip for one hit?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    It also depends on how much the girl likes you.

Once I was having a chat with a receptionist. An ML came out and complained that her favourite client just called and couldn't get a booking.

The receptionist called the previous guy that she had double booked him and gave his place to the ML's favourite customer.
    Why do you think elevates you to be a “favourite customer”??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woostar View Post
    DAAAAAMMMNNNN!!!! 6 hour commute!?!?! That’s dedication. Do you fit in a whole day of punting? Or 12 hour return trip for one hit?
    6hrs travel each way for 1hr session. Did it twice last year. Bloody crazy I know. Just getting sick of the poor quality on offer out here.
    Did have a real favourite of mine in town a week ago. But girls like her are a rarity in regional areas.

Don’t mind the trip down. Builds the anticipation. I would only do it for a girl I know offers good value. Trip home gets a bit long though.
    Thinking next time might do a longer session. Hr and half or even 2hrs. Would tip pretty well as I would be keeping the girl from seeing other clients.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Woostar View Post
    Why do you think elevates you to be a “favourite customer”??
    Maybe the ML fell in love with her customer to like him that much?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast