Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How far ahead do you book?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    6hrs travel each way for 1hr session. Did it twice last year. Bloody crazy I know. Just getting sick of the poor quality on offer out here.
    Did have a real favourite of mine in town a week ago. But girls like her are a rarity in regional areas.

Don’t mind the trip down. Builds the anticipation. I would only do it for a girl I know offers good value. Trip home gets a bit long though.
    Thinking next time might do a longer session. Hr and half or even 2hrs. Would tip pretty well as I would be keeping the girl from seeing other clients.
    Why don't you move to live in Sydney?

This is the capital of massage parlours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Naaaah. Probably fell in love with the tip he gives her during the session and the tip he gives after the session.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woostar View Post
    Why do you think elevates you to be a “favourite customer”??
    Big tips and be a nice guy. That’s all you have to do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to only pre book one Thai Ml at Pure massage as she was offering fs. I wanted to make sure I was the first customer. I saw her few times in Parramatta and then she told me at Pure massage I could get fs also. As I am in sales this was no problem for me. I would make first booking Thursday mornings. I would get there early and have a coffee in the shopping centre and walk across to the shop. With the anticipation building and fantasising about the session I would get to the shop early while they were opening the door and my ML arriving in her normal everyday clothes. She was also giving a great massage. But for some reason was not into dfk.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    She was also giving a great massage. But for some reason was not into dfk.
    I heard a friend of a friend complaining the other week that actually he just got DFK for the first from his girl @ the club and it tasted really off.
    I wonder if she did a wash out after sucking & swallowing his mate off in a side room, just before ?

When 335 Rosebery was still open, there was this one J girl always booking out for 10am session (she worked one day a week), so I had to book 5 days ahead to secure that 10am session, wanted that 1st slot of the day as everything was on offer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    It also depends on how much the girl likes you.

Once I was having a chat with a receptionist. An ML came out and complained that her favourite client just called and couldn't get a booking.

The receptionist called the previous guy that she had double booked him and gave his place to the ML's favourite customer.
    Happened to me twice same shop and same girl, fool me once, but not twice, funnily you mentioned her name in another thread.

6hrs travel each way for 1hr session. Did it twice last year. Bloody crazy I know. Just getting sick of the poor quality on offer out here.
    Did have a real favourite of mine in town a week ago. But girls like her are a rarity in regional areas.

Don’t mind the trip down. Builds the anticipation. I would only do it for a girl I know offers good value. Trip home gets a bit long though.
    Thinking next time might do a longer session. Hr and half or even 2hrs. Would tip pretty well as I would be keeping the girl from seeing other clients.
    That’s what I call dedication! Hats off to you, bro!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why do you think elevates you to be a “favourite customer”??
    Tip well and don't be a tight arse rude prick, then just become regular so that your known to the shop, the rest will take care of itself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I use to book an hour or two in advanced when I did visit fs establishments but I found better experiences just doing walk ins and going in blind

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually book one hour or so ahead. I’ve tried a few walking and 75% of them have been duds. That’s why this forum is so helpful.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For general shops, never booked but i would have a look at the online rosters and have a general idea who is working that day, than turn up early,
    but here are some tip if you are visiting a new shop, as variety is the spice of punting
    dress neat and tidy to make a good first impressions also means you get better service from the girl if she likes you,
    in the line up when meeting the girls watch their body language, choose the girl who likes you and shows a positive happy reaction to see you, not the glamor who's not interested,
    remember girls work off emotions not logic, so don't forget to use your manners and say thank you, also ask them how is their day and did they have tea/coffee and something to eat, and other general questions, do this and you might get better service and not just unemotional robotic sex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How far ahead do you usually book?

No booking, just roll the dice?
    An hour ahead?
    The morning of?
    A day?
    A week?
    Longer?
    A day in advance for popular girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Realised a few days ago that I would be free on Sunday so started planning a road trip.

Made a booking for 10am with a favourite ML.
    Packed food and drinks so I wouldn’t have to make unnecessary stops on the way and departed home at 3.50am.
    Almost 6hrs later parked near to 227NS and walked in the door just before 10am to see lovely Rebecca.
    Great massage which I really needed then lots of fun….pts 1-3.
    Successful trip already.

Then quick drive over to Drummoyne.
    Head to a coffee shop and meet up with a fellow forum member. This guy has good knowledge of the Sydney scene and has been an invaluable source of intell for me.

Next stop was my TOFTT punt. I had noticed a new girl on the roster at HHM at 184 Victoria rd.
    She looked like my type and I was nearby so quick booking made and was soon at the shop.
    Have been to this shop before but didn’t know the girl Lisa. Bit of a gamble really.
    Well if that’s TOFTT I’m happy to do it more often. Stunning girl, slim and petite as I prefer. Pt 1 didn’t happen. Straight to Pt 2-3. ymmv

Then the hard part. 6hr drive home. Arrived home 8pm. Totally stuffed but very satisfied with the days results.
    Total damage inc shop fees, tips and fuel approx $630.

Couldn’t afford to do it too often but sure was a fun way to fill in the day.
    Last edited by CountryPunter; 14-02-2022 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Ad word

Realised a few days ago that I would be free on Sunday so started planning a road trip.

Packed food and drinks so I wouldn’t have to make unnecessary stops on the way and departed home at 3.50am.
    Almost 6hrs later parked near to 227NS and walked in the door just before 10am to see lovely Rebecca.
    Successful trip already.

Head to a coffee shop and meet up with a fellow forum member. This guy has good knowledge of the Sydney scene and has been an invaluable source of intell for me.

Next stop was my TOFTT punt. I had noticed a new girl on the roster at HHM at 184 Victoria rd.
    She looked like my type and I was nearby so quick booking made and was soon at the shop.
    Have been to this shop before but didn’t know the girl Lisa. Bit of a gamble really.
    Well if that’s TOFTT I’m happy to do it more often. Stunning girl, slim and petite as I prefer. Pt 1 didn’t happen. Straight to Pt 2-3. ymmv

Then the hard part. 6hr drive home. Arrived home 8pm. Totally stuffed but very satisfied with the days results.

My man, you are the ultimate punter! Forget about hat, I'd take my toupee off to you if I had one!
    Hope you drive a diesel car cos the sky high petrol price can't be a good thing for your hobby!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to book, but now only if I want to see a specific lady I've seen before. Otherwise just walk in and let fate decide.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar

Successful trip already.

Man. I am proud of you absolutely.

Travelmate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a nice and eventful Sunday!

Very impressive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now that's what I call a committed and determined punter.

Great AR and a good read thank you sir!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [QUOTE=Woostar;2316937]How far ahead do you usually book?
    Some places only allow booking eavning before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast