Thread: Parramatta City Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Parramatta City Massage

Is it just me or do you see a place with all these red flags and yet go there thinking you've found a gold mine, only to be confronted with the most obvious truth? Well that's what I've experienced.

Their website has no updated roster, no WeChat. Via text the receptionist is quick but slightly illiterate, not answering my questions.

Despite all this, pop in a visit. Met with the frank upfront receptionist who just came off as rude. I asked if I could see the ladies that were available and she just looked at me with disgust. As if I ate her dog before she got the chance to. Got through to her and got to see them. Wasn't too impressed. Anyways, went for 45minute as mainly there for part 2 today. Paid and receptionist told me "just go down there", so awkwardly walked through hallway not sure then found my room. No lights on, just light through the windows. Looked like I was in the laundry room. There was a sofa there which was a delight for the imagination. The lady comes in, yada yada. She asked if I wanted extras today, I asked how much. $60 hj, $100 body to body, and $150 for bj. Like what? She wasn't exactly that attractive. Went just for first option, put the money on the table.

Got into part 1, and the massage was terrible. Most soft massage I've ever had and technique felt poor. We had random small talk, her just saying she hates room being quite. Later on she askes "just let me know if it's too hard" I replied "I find it rather soft so you can go harder if you'd like" ... She did not... She went through whole body, back, arms, feet, then went to head and asked me what else she wanted me to massage. I double checked, I'm getting the extra right? She assured me that I was. Finally part 2 came, and yeah not impressed. She just apathetically got into it, played with the melons. Just robotic through whole thing. She was asking me if I was finished because there was a bit of precum, I was starting to stop feeling her hj so just finished off myself. It really was her just standing there blankly looking at my cock trying to give me a hj, then I had to take over and finish. Think I had time left but didn't care, was just getting ready to go out. My money was still on the table so was thinking about a thread comment girls duping clients money, so I could've been a bastard and done that since I'm not coming back anyways. But I opted to be a beta male and simply hand her the money and leave.

So if you're ever in the mood for the massage, do yourself a favour and just go down the road to Parramatta Blossom Massage, 2 min walk. I'm a regular there, main reason why I went here instead was the ML's I see usually weren't on and felt like I'd be openly cheating on them haha. Now that I've said my piece, time to get on the piss.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm also around the Parra area. I've only tried Parramatta Blossom and two places in Wenty. You got any recommendations for around the area? Or is it just worth sticking to Blossom? There seem to be quite a few places around but it's hard to tell how good they'll turn out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    places like Vitality Charm that have upfront prices look pretty good once you have experience a bad over price service,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownboi View Post
    I'm also around the Parra area. I've only tried Parramatta Blossom and two places in Wenty. You got any recommendations for around the area? Or is it just worth sticking to Blossom? There seem to be quite a few places around but it's hard to tell how good they'll turn out.
    There are quite a few in parra. Hassal st, ross st, church st.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ouch that sounds like you took one for the team on this trip. Good on you for sharing.

I’ve had a few bad punts but I’ve been undecided on weather to post the. As it could just be an off day / personality not clicking.

But an experience like yours - is worth earning others about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mranderson6958 View Post
    Ouch that sounds like you took one for the team on this trip. Good on you for sharing.

I’ve had a few bad punts but I’ve been undecided on weather to post the. As it could just be an off day / personality not clicking.

Yeah we all have our bad punts, I normally only like posting a review after a few visits. For this case it was the whole establishment I couldn't find a redeeming quality. Reception, ML and building/rooms all awful.

Dont wanna be that guy always asking 'has anyone tried this place' take an L for the team.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mranderson6958 View Post

Yeah we all have our bad punts, I normally only like posting a review after a few visits. For this case it was the whole establishment I couldn't find a redeeming quality. Reception, ML and building/rooms all awful.

Dont wanna be that guy always asking 'has anyone tried this place' take an L for the team.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post

Thanks for sharing these intel
    It will be good reflection for those shops looking for improvements
    My go will be Sascha at Blossom Parramatta as quality in place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for sharing your experience