Thread: Charge extra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Charge extra

I went to SBM the other day, the price for an hr is $120 but the guy behind the counter charged $130. Only $10, i don't have problem if the girl gets this, but not cool if he puts it in his LV purse.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tough times most probably. I think some shops don't pay the manager a set wage but they get a % of the earning of the day so maybe business is slow and he is skimming a bit off the side. That's why some managers are always pushing the girls to work work and service all customers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
    I went to SBM the other day, the price for an hr is $120 but the guy behind the counter charged $130. Only $10, i don't have problem if the girl gets this, but not cool if he puts it in his LV purse.
    So why didn't you correct them ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    SBM increased their price recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh yeh, on the phone the lady said $125 but I told her your website price is $120 so she honour the price then went ahead saying something about tissue prices gone up, this and that. I only went there once so not sure how this shop is run but seem like the bros here goes there often. Hot girls for sure!

Yes only 5 bucks but hey I can get a city overpriced V energy drink. No big deal, suggest they update their website accordingly as some punters just bring the exact amount, most of us are cashless these days, tap the card everywhere we go, definitely not tapping at parlours though.

Agreed it’s ok if the girls gets the extra money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Only $10 so not really big deal, like i said if the girl gets it i don't really have a problem. You are right tho maybe i should' ve said something.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Girl may not get more out of it, but they’re not getting less either. If the cost has increased for the shop, they’ll get it back one way or another.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess you could say none of its enough money in the first place. Just saying.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Oh yeh, on the phone the lady said $125 but I told her your website price is $120 so she honour the price then went ahead saying something about tissue prices gone up, this and that. I only went there once so not sure how this shop is run but seem like the bros here goes there often. Hot girls for sure!
    Wow, 200 tissues in a $2 box, an increase in price is really going to hurt the bottom line LOL. Maybe they'll have to reduce usage to 5 tissues per customer instead of 6.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Noticed that the price of coffee has gone up recently, maybe the girls are drinking too much coffee.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BYO everything next time LOL. A back pack of punting essentials so the shop can save money. Oh well that one time I went was really good only because of the girl, so if they up the price they should share it with the girls, I don’t know 5 extra bucks to the girl and the other 5 for tissues.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    what services included with that 125

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lebronjamespro View Post
    what services included with that 125
    Just the NHJ for me that time. I guess the shop gets $75-80 for the hour, the girl gets the tip of $50. I didn’t try to negotiate anything further as time is closing in so just settled with that HJ.