Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls who do 18 hour shifts turn you off?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Girls who do 18 hour shifts turn you off?

Looking at 42g roster today. Singaporean Melissa. Comes in at 12pm and clocks out at 6am. The fact she is willing to work that long is an immediate turn-off for me. Anyone else?

https://thenightshade.com.au/#roster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Looking at 42g roster today. Singaporean Melissa. Comes in at 12pm and clocks out at 6am. The fact she is willing to work that long is an immediate turn-off for me. Anyone else?

https://thenightshade.com.au/#roster
    In that case make sure you're the 12pm first customer and not 6am last customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually had the long roster issue recently where the girl kept what I thought was spacing out, but actually just very tired and falling asleep.
    A bit of an issue, but during one of her lucid moments, I asked what she wanted to do and simple said sleep, just do whatever you want. I suggested bareback anal and she replied yeah, whatever you want.
    So I banged every hole, and creampied her twice. Was not the greatest of punts as basically she was a real starfish performance obviously.
    On the way out I complained to the manager they they were working the girls too long and it was really a poor show, I left her sleeping.. He went off to check up on her. I wonder what he thought of her dripping from 2 holes.
    I went back a week later and was welcomed with open arms and saw the same girl. She was very embarrassed but she didn't object to bbfs and she actually put in a great performance (foam).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just like when you go to buffet don't go near closing time and same here.

Banned
    Look for girls who’ve had a two day break and who work from 10am til
    5pm… don’t want to contribute to the fatigue of an overworked girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I actually had the long roster issue recently where the girl kept what I thought was spacing out, but actually just very tired and falling asleep.
    A bit of an issue, but during one of her lucid moments, I asked what she wanted to do and simple said sleep, just do whatever you want. I suggested bareback anal and she replied yeah, whatever you want.
    So I banged every hole, and creampied her twice. Was not the greatest of punts as basically she was a real starfish performance obviously.
    On the way out I complained to the manager they they were working the girls too long and it was really a poor show, I left her sleeping.. He went off to check up on her. I wonder what he thought of her dripping from 2 holes.
    I went back a week later and was welcomed with open arms and saw the same girl. She was very embarrassed but she didn't object to bbfs and she actually put in a great performance (foam).
    Mate I feel sorry for the girl and feel she is not only exploited by the shop but treated poorly by you and doing bbfs. She may be working to support her family and because of covid had to work extra long shifts. I won’t not hurt to be little compassionate and perhaps tip some extra to the girl. I don’t have problem with guys looking for bbfs and WL offering it by their own choice. If they are drunk, drugged or in this case too tired to decide it does not feel right.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Very cool story

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I feel sorry for her.
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Junior Member(有D料到)
    18 hours shift, she must be really lacking money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Mate I feel sorry for the girl and feel she is not only exploited by the shop but treated poorly by you and doing bbfs. She may be working to support her family and because of covid had to work extra long shifts. I won’t not hurt to be little compassionate and perhaps tip some extra to the girl. I don’t have problem with guys looking for bbfs and WL offering it by their own choice. If they are drunk, drugged or in this case too tired to decide it does not feel right.
    I am not a creep.
    Believe me, I didn't do anything she didn't allow. I ask when she was lucid and when I finished I left a very generous tip.
    I return to her regularly, she even rings me to visit when she is short of funds knowing how generous I am.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go early in the day when the girls are fresher

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is a shame that girls have to do those hours to earn or save enough money to live or follow their dreams. No wonder they sniff a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Fair comments and yet the guys who BBFS, CIP, CIA the WL without paying extra then went to complain to management, sorry, to me that’s an low act ! And he is getting BBFS there after, with a bit of blackmail technique?!

Even though the WL might be on roster from 12pm to 6am, she may have a lot of down times in between ?

If she got fucked every hour during that time without any break, then it’s pretty bad to her physically and mentally I’ll say.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Feel bad for her so everyone should help her by fully booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think its a typo... its meant to be 12pm to 6pm... roster is updated... pretty sure no one at that joint works pass 4am...

Ease up mates. But if you feel compelled and wanna be a knight in shining armour, go tip her a few hundred...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is normal practice in the cheap Asian shops, The $150 an hour price has been there for 20 years whilst business overheads and cost of living increase. Many of the girls will work 3, 4, 5 days straight with very little or no sleep, only the drugs to keep them going. The bosses don't care, the girls don't know any better, and then there's these fucking parasite punters who don't give shit about anything but a cheap fuck. If they do it for long enough eventually they all end up having a psychotic episode and wake up in the psych ward. I've seen it happen several times and it usually has a permanent effect.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A while ago had a punt with a lady at one of the Granville brothel. I remember she was so tired so I asked her what’s up, when is knock off time? She replied working hours 10am to 3am, starts again 10am the same day she log off. I did the maths, didn’t make sense, how can you go home, have something to eat, shower for sure then sleep and get back here, all in 7 hours if there’s any public transport running at that time.

She said no she don’t go home until her next free day. Eat, work and sleep there. Tough stuff to hear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    A while ago had a punt with a lady at one of the Granville brothel. I remember she was so tired so I asked her what’s up, when is knock off time? She replied working hours 10am to 3am, starts again 10am the same day she log off. I did the maths, didn’t make sense, how can you go home, have something to eat, shower for sure then sleep and get back here, all in 7 hours if there’s any public transport running at that time.

She said no she don’t go home until her next free day. Eat, work and sleep there. Tough stuff to hear.
    Some brothels might have this arrangement where the girls stay in one of their rooms. She keeps her stuff in her luggage and services the customers in the same room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Some brothels might have this arrangement where the girls stay in one of their rooms. She keeps her stuff in her luggage and services the customers in the same room.
    That’s what happens in the local Dubbo brothel. Usually 2 girls on the roster. They’ll be in town for a few weeks then leave.
    Available 24/7. Phone will be answered any time of the night and one of the girls will be woken to service the client.

It’s no surprise that the service is pretty ordinary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast