Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls who do 18 hour shifts turn you off?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m with johnisfun

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TISM View Post
    This is normal practice in the cheap Asian shops, The $150 an hour price has been there for 20 years whilst business overheads and cost of living increase. Many of the girls will work 3, 4, 5 days straight with very little or no sleep, only the drugs to keep them going. The bosses don't care, the girls don't know any better, and then there's these fucking parasite punters who don't give shit about anything but a cheap fuck. If they do it for long enough eventually they all end up having a psychotic episode and wake up in the psych ward. I've seen it happen several times and it usually has a permanent effect.
    sadly that's true story with those Asian shops. another point is that the all sorts of diseases and viruses will be easily transmitted in these kind environment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    at a certain point it's all pretty gross to think about...12hr shifts or 18hrs, it's all pretty rough the amount of mileage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by stapman View Post
    Go early in the day when the girls are fresher
    many of them were still sleepy and unrecovered from previous days in most mornings, when you visit those shops in western Sydney, poor girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    That’s what happens in the local Dubbo brothel. Usually 2 girls on the roster. They’ll be in town for a few weeks then leave.
    Available 24/7. Phone will be answered any time of the night and one of the girls will be woken to service the client.

It’s no surprise that the service is pretty ordinary.
    wow, that's interesting, i thought country towns are usually have more relaxed lifestyles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12