Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you spending too much on punting?

Banned

Are you spending too much on punting?

Do you think you are spending too much money on punting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, I mean sometime I stingy out on material things for myself for example shoes that’s cost maybe $80, second thoughts and all but when it comes to punting I just hand over the cash just like that. Maybe I was thinking with my dick instead of my head ey. Don’t know if you guys can relate. Bad example? I guess not really over spending to the point there’s no food on the table and ciggies to smoke.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Set aside a separate fund to limit damage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Yes, I mean sometime I stingy out on material things for myself for example shoes that’s cost maybe $80, second thoughts and all but when it comes to punting I just hand over the cash just like that. Maybe I was thinking with my dick instead of my head ey. Don’t know if you guys can relate. Bad example? I guess not really over spending to the point there’s no food on the table and ciggies to smoke.
    Can relate, that's why I'm trying to stop punting until i can get my prioties straight again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes.

When paying Diamond rate, but not getting Diamond service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn’t think I was because I could easily afford it, but then I did the math on how much it was over a year and I decided I was too much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i have what is call fun money to use on what ever i like, and to achieve this i have a budget plan, where i cover all my expenses and save money first, now fun money is a waste of money but you can't live a boring life and you need some fun,
    but when it comes to setting the budget, i look at what it would cost to go on a date to get the same results,
    sometimes you want fine dinning and other times you want pub food,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    generate passive income, dont use your hard earned if you can help it
    whats your source of passive income? mind if i ask cuz i have been learning to get into the market as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    generate passive income, dont use your hard earned if you can help it
    The only real passive income is from inheritance from distance relative

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any amount is too much. Should be saving but it just feels so good and then feel guilty about it. To be fair I only feel guilty about it when it is a dud.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I first started punting I felt spenting anymore than $100 for fs was too much (I punt a lot out in the west with those cheap fs establishments) but now that I do rnt i wont bat an eye spending ~$150 a session. Provided I go every week or a fortnight so I guess its not too bad?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s very similar to me too. 150 a week or fortnight. I’m trying to reduce it to monthly but I keep going back every week or so. Maybe I need a few bad punts in a row to get there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been on a good streak with punts so I guess ill have to keep going

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My bigger fear or excitement is that when these borders open I’ll just want to sample way more frequently than I do now!

@Oosuki - did you find the cheaper establishments out west better value but worse quality than the city? Do you still do your 150$ sessions out west? Curious which establishments you are referring to if you are comfortable sharing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mranderson6958 View Post
    My bigger fear or excitement is that when these borders open I’ll just want to sample way more frequently than I do now!

@Oosuki - did you find the cheaper establishments out west better value but worse quality than the city? Do you still do your 150$ sessions out west? Curious which establishments you are referring to if you are comfortable sharing
    I only do it in the west because i just needed a quick root , im on the younger side ill hump anything. Travelling so far into the city is a bit of a hassle, sure the quality is better at the expense of higher prices but what I punt it was good for me. A few decent ones but nothing over the time the price you paid was what you got. In terms of establishments, I dont visit fs that much anymore ever since being converted to an rnt guy, but I've gone to places like 22 and 19 rydalmere, 185 guildford, 181 smithfield. Ymmv, I guess at times i was just lucky

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Over the last few weeks, definitely.

But I felt like I got it out of my system after last week. I haven't been punting this week. Yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My last one was with a regular. Had mixed feeling after seeing her. Not sure if she had a bad day or maybe she doesn’t want to see me or she doesn’t want to be there. Who knows but it did kind of put me off. I thought if she don’t want to be there then I should stop seeing her, don’t want to be a part of her misery. So yeh, at least now I don’t have my to go to then it should be easier for me to punt less. More coins in me wallet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You most likely don't realise it on each punt... But if u do the math for a year or two then u realised how bad the damage isn

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman56 View Post
    You most likely don't realise it on each punt... But if u do the math for a year or two then u realised how bad the damage isn
    This. I used to go twice a week $250 and hr but private wl is nice we go over time and even spent time talking.
    However I end up going to other places for the same results $100-$150 once a month

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    This. I used to go twice a week $250 and hr but private wl is nice we go over time and even spent time talking.
    However I end up going to other places for the same results $100-$150 once a month
    If you work from home then you are saving on travel costs and prob expensive lunches, so until we’re back in the office it kind of balances out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast