Thread: Jennifer - my ABC bogan gf

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Jennifer - my ABC bogan gf

Once again Saturday afternoon and I get a window in my life to have a cheeky punt. But haven’t made a booking. Jump on train to the city. Text No 5 - who’s available at 330? Sussan. Nothing wrong with her but I’ve seen her before. What about ABC Jennifer? 345? Yes. Book for an hour.

Enter shop. Punters getting turned away without bookings. In a waiting room with door open. See some nice girls walk by. I think one must be Jennifer - girl next door looks. Bingo I’m right when she comes into the bedroom.

Super chatty (bogan accent but fun) and friendly but not in a bad way. She’s 24, lives with her family. Her mum gives her food for work but doesn’t know what she does. She’s saving money and at some point will get out of the industry.

We shower - separately. But all good. I lie down and she starts sucking my cock. It’s too much and I’m going to cum so I ask her to stop.

Then Dfk - really responsive and unhurried. Nice. A lot of the time dfk feels false. Then onto her nips. Little pointy tits feel so good. Ring in belly button - I explore gently. Then onto daty. She’s super responsive and I don’t think she’s putting it on. She starts moaning and says she’s going to cum. I think she does.

More dfk so she can taste her own nectar. I’m ready to fuck. She guides me in. It’s a tight puss. I take it slow so I can last longer. It feels really good. I start chatting with her to delay cumming - it works. She says my cock is hitting her g spot and not a lot of guys can do that. I thrust harder and she cums again. I’m just enjoying my cock inside her so not moving around much. Then I go hard and blow. One of the best fucks in a long time.

Massage. Nothing to shout about but fills up time. More chatting. I ask her to stop the massage and sensually touch me. I turn around and she gives me a long bbbj. Fuck I’m performing well today. If you read my recent reviews you can see I’ve had some ups and downs recently. I think it’s because I feel comfortable with Jennifer - like she’s my girlfriend for an hour.

Let’s fuck again. She gets on top. She’s really into it and cums again. To my surprise I can hold on a good while and just enjoy. She’s says she’s going to cum again so I speed up and we cum together.

We’re both exhausted. I ask her straight up was she faking. She says no. My cock has a shape that hits her gspot. I think she’s for real. Anyway great experience and nice girl. Recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 on this review, similar to my experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been wanting to book for quite a while but the timing had never been right. Getting jealous and worked up seeing these reports

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review.

Potentially going for my first punt soon and looking to start with Jennifer. IK it's hard to say but in your opinion, would you say Jennifer is a good option for getting into punting?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not everyone's cup of tea, especially looks and personality. Probably others there have more universal appeal and would be a safer bet, especially for a newbie punter!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    yeah she def loves it, i dont think she lost her other job, she just loves fucking
    Don't you love it when you hear a girl is working as a WL because 'she just loves fucking'. Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Bumping this review as a shout out to my gal Jennifer. You go girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her in a line up once, she been on my list for awhile now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't you love it when you hear a girl is working as a WL because 'she just loves fucking'. Lol
    Too right I do. Makes me love spending my money on her.

Guys, your new girlfriend Jennifer on today~~
    Call us to make a booking 0417888123