Thread: Emma - excellent massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emma - excellent massage

It was my first time with Dragon and prostate and I did not know what to expect. Emma was knowledgeable and keen to explain benefits.
    The massage turned out to be an interesting mix of very good therapeutic massage and "erotic". I will definitely visit again for the massage and the dragon massage genuinely seemed to have benefits. However if I am looking for just erotic massage I may think twice - perhaps I would avoid the dragon service as this feels more medical than sexy. The prostate massage was gentle and felt good as I relaxed in to it.
    Overall Emma was good, I liked her, nice personality and would see her again.
    I also liked the location and lack of street advertising which made the entry / exit very easy.

Shop Owner
    Thanks Alfamale good review.hope see u soon

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful busty girl Emma roster today,please make your booking to remedial massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful busty girl Emma roster today,please make your booking to remedial massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services