Thread: T Anna - strange session and not what I expected

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Anna - strange session and not what I expected

So I want to preface this by saying this was my first time visiting n5m. I often visit 42g, which is more my local, but was in the area so I thought I'd check out the sister shop. After reading reviews and asking for a recommendation from the shop I decided to book in with Anna. I don't usually book Thai girls, or at least not lately, but I have had some good times with some in the past. At the moment I've been enjoying J girls, as they're consistently pretty good in the services they provide albeit at a higher than usual price point. Anyway onto the review.

Looks/first impression

She's definitely a slim girl with a tiny bit of a stomach and relatively tall (around 160cm+) with bolt-ons around the D/DD cup range. They look a bit odd on her because her frame is quite small and personally I'm more of a natural body kinda punter. Either way I can see the appeal and why punters of have been enjoying her but my first impression of her was strange. She wasn't friendly, looked to be a bit pissed off/had RBF and didn't make much or any conversation at all. I really wasn't sure what I was getting myself into and was almost second guessing my choice.

Service

I've read different things about this girl, she keeps her towel on when she showers, or she doesn't and gets a bit handsy and it's all good. I read that there's some secret to get her to give you some "extra" if you treat her well. Anyway to get to the point she didn't wear her towel but the shower was so mechanical and routine. Very little conversation and very little to work off. She seemed exceptionally uninterested and I couldn't figure out why.

Out of the shower and onto the bed and I'm just about regretting my decision but she starts a bit of a cat bath then slowly works into the BBBJ. As others have mentioned it's a pretty good BBBJ, good suction and action, the girl definitely knows how to suck a cock. At this point things are starting to turn for me and then she doms me up and we get to the main event.

At this point I decide it's time to change to tempo so I decide to get into mish and make her feel good. Needless to say after my eventual punt the session did a complete 180. From here she was smiling and in a much better mood and we started to chat.

As others have mentioned she's quirky and the conversation we had was great. We talked about heaps of stuff her preferences guy preferences (ethnicity, penis size) among other things and had a laugh. However, just when the mood was picking up her alarm went off. She immediately apologised and said she's had too many customers that just want to fuck and hasn't had a good chat in awhile. Anyway she gives me a quick tease and is a lot more GFE in the shower and is heaps more playful than before.

Overall/WIR

So this is a weird one for me. On the one hand the sex and the BBBJ were great, on the other she was in a foul mood when I first met her. On top of that the conversation was hilarious but it was at the expense of not getting round 2 in. I'll acknowledge that the round 2 is partly my fault, as I could have been a bit more pushy for it, but given how shit her mood was at the beginning I was a bit hesitant. I'd say if you're feeling some Thai and don't mind rolling the dice on how your time may go she's pretty good. Her BBBJ was up there for me and sex with her was good.

From the other reviews it looks like she's a pretty good punt. I would say she's pretty decent but YMMV and her consistency of service probably varies a lot on her mood so don't have your expectations too high.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2022 View Post
    Unlucky mate, you dont know what kind of work day shes had before you hit the sheets. Good onya for turning it around. I reckon if you see her again, she'll remember how you left it, rather than how it started.

I saw her a while ago and thought she was pretty good....id recommend thai cindy at N5M...so warm and friendly
    Thanks man. Yeah we'll see if a 2nd time means better than the first. Just need to make my way over to n5m! Noted on Cindy. Thanks for the recommendation