Thread: Management

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Management

Management at 64 leaves a lot to be desired. Constantly turn up on time and they have cancelled booking due to someone walking in or extending time. Also push you towards girls that are less popular even saying some girls have gone home and you see them there after you finish with one they pushed you towards. If you believe that the customer is always right then do not go there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah that sucks - I was thinking about paying this place a visit but I might pass. There’s too many closer options to try.

Can I ask has this happened multiple times to you and if so how many? I know everyone has an off day but if it’s repeated then that’s important to know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve had the exact same issue at this place, this place used to be awesome, but it’s not any more.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Management

Quote Originally Posted by Mranderson6958 View Post
    Ah that sucks - I was thinking about paying this place a visit but I might pass. There’s too many closer options to try.

Can I ask has this happened multiple times to you and if so how many? I know everyone has an off day but if it’s repeated then that’s important to know.
    Its been happening regularly, that's why i have given up going. I have tried to talk to management about this but they don't listen. I always feel that priority is given to Chinese customers and they seem to get what ever girl they want.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I know it looks like they give priority to Chinese customers because they speak chinese. But I can assure you, they are just as bad to Chinese customers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to This place years ago, uses fake photos, never went back, horrible place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilver View Post
    I’ve had the exact same issue at this place, this place used to be awesome, but it’s not any more.
    Totally agree! Since reopening (covid lockdown) they pump the price up with different services. Had a few visits and not one was a great experience. Management push to a complete different girl (from booking) the girls seems disinterested and many of the good ones have all left. Waste of time and money

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your feedback, since we received your feedback, we have tried to improve it as much as possible, such as offering discounts as an apology. This situation does not happen often. Sometimes customers need to extend the time temporarily, and sometimes customers do not come when they make a booking. It is difficult to control this situation. Please try to make an appointment through the mobile phone 0424 666 228. If there is an emergency, we can notify you in time.
    Since the covid lockdown, there are fewer and fewer girls, we have to raise the price, otherwise, girls are reluctant to come to work. Hope for understanding.

Best Regards,

Sophia
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat