Thread: Hornsby142 premium girls

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Hornsby142 premium girls

Has anyone tried the premium girls at Hornsby142? Noticed there’s a few on the roster now. I’m not even sure how much extra they charge for these girls. But are they worth it?

Other brothels “premium girls” have been a bit patchy- sometimes worth it other times you wonder why this girl is special.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It just means that they do premium instead of standard. 142 is mostly a GILF shop with the occasional one comes for a bit then realised they can do better closer to the city (V Kimi bring one of them).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Save your cash Toad, there is nothing premium about 142.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Save your cash Toad, there is nothing premium about 142.
    Haha…. I think you’re right bro. I used to go to 142 regularly and had some good punts there. Last few times however always left me wanting.

I’ve seen one of their premium girls Sophia (this was before she was premium and $160 per hour). She’s a nice looking girl, late 20s and with a great pair of d cups. Will only do standard service though so not something I’m willing to pay any more for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Haha…. I think you’re right bro. I used to go to 142 regularly and had some good punts there. Last few times however always left me wanting.

I’ve seen one of their premium girls Sophia (this was before she was premium and $160 per hour). She’s a nice looking girl, late 20s and with a great pair of d cups. Will only do standard service though so not something I’m willing to pay any more for.
    How long ago were you a regular there? I was a regular there from 2015-2018. A few good young pretty Taiwanese, Northern Chinese, Macao and a Japanese girl worked there during that time. $160/HR for diamond service - BBBJ & DFK. I stopped going to 42G that time because of the great offer. These days it went downhill and became dumplings galore.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was very regular for years at 142 until about 2019. Since then my visits have got less and less because the quality has gone. Julia from MAC worked at 142 for a while which helped but now she is gone and to spend my bucks I would rather go elsewhere. Every so often I'll browse the roster but it's uninspiring and full of bullshit ages.

As far as premium is concerned, this is apparently for the better looking girls, well the level is generally average and therefore the better looking girls when compared to the rest of the stable at 142 would just be average at any decent quality places.

142 is close to home for me so I'd be very happy to have a reasonable level of quality available, the only thing that could help or change their fortunes IMHO is the hopeful return of international students. Until then my recommendation is to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    How long ago were you a regular there? I was a regular there from 2015-2018. A few good young pretty Taiwanese, Northern Chinese, Macao and a Japanese girl worked there during that time. $160/HR for diamond service - BBBJ & DFK. I stopped going to 42G that time because of the great offer. These days it went downhill and became dumplings galore.
    Yep, probably around the same time maybe a little bit later 142 used to be my go to brothel.. cheap, nice girls and convenient however things started to go downhill so I switched to Roseville Rose but then things started to go downhill there as well so now I go to Chatswood 60 as my local punt… along with some massage parlours.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Yep, probably around the same time maybe a little bit later 142 used to be my go to brothel.. cheap, nice girls and convenient however things started to go downhill so I switched to Roseville Rose but then things started to go downhill there as well so now I go to Chatswood 60 as my local punt… along with some massage parlours.
    Hi BlackToad
    need your intel of Chatswood 60, saw few Caucasian rostered, any recommendations? I have tried to book Michelle but she mainly rostered late. Chatswood 60 was my go 2 years ago. Is Jianni still running the business?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seen a girl called Paris there probably about 5 years ago. Worst punting experience i ever had, up until then it was a great place. She was a nasty piece, rude, degrading, cant do this cant do that, hurry up ect. She even hit me when i went to do daty. Left me in the room for 20 mins before she came in and tried to end session 40 mins later. I did end it because it was the worst experience and thats not why i go and punt. Complained on way out and told everyone else like her. I then seen after reports same as mine. Never went back, never will.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    142, average age is above 35, as a rule always add minimum 10 years to advertised ageson their site.They used to have a couple of young aussie birds but long gone.Chatswood 60 is almost same story. Michelle is very nice though, she tries her best to make you feel happy. I think she was rostered at 42buffalo yesterday but it was under a different name ( same photos though).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Seen a girl called Paris there probably about 5 years ago. Worst punting experience i ever had, up until then it was a great place. She was a nasty piece, rude, degrading, cant do this cant do that, hurry up ect. She even hit me when i went to do daty. Left me in the room for 20 mins before she came in and tried to end session 40 mins later. I did end it because it was the worst experience and thats not why i go and punt. Complained on way out and told everyone else like her. I then seen after reports same as mine. Never went back, never will.
    Paris! I remember her, she said to me she was from Macao. She was an okay punt for me, however there were better girls like Pink & Crystal from TW at the time so I ended up becoming regulars to both TW girls.