Senior Member(無間使者)

TP64 Ada

Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : Taren point 64

Date of Visit : 1/2/22

Contact Details/Address. 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 60 minutes $190

Size/shape : great natural A cups, nice tanned skin, long black hair, ok bod, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FK (not DFK) BBBJ, FS, foot fetish, good hard massage and walk on back. Gets right into it and loud in bed

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I was wondering if 64 might fall in line with other similar $150shops but unfortunately for me they are still going with the Tiered pricing

However with very little time on my hands I decided to give it another go last week. I Had read good things about Ada and there was a girl there a few years back by the same name who was great.

My last experience at 64 weren’t great - Apple was a star fish and Kesi was ok but got caught up arguing about the rate and I just didn’t feel it after that. Honestly I think she is a bit over this work, very mechanical and intensely focussed on cleanliness

Quite rightly I gave average reviews as a result

Anyway short story - Ada is much younger looking than Apple (I’d say 35ish) and service is a much higher level.

Great body of you like trim and pretty. Small but very nice tits (like a teen), typical Asian flat bum but nice legs and flat tummy. Has a tat on her tummy possibly covering a scar and a little bit of telltale loose skin on the lower belly. Almost unnoticeable when she is upright or streatched out, but shows just a bit if she leans forward

Good service (I booked gold - so payed a bit more)
    The photos are certainly photoshopped but give a good idea of her features

I think she is a cut above the usual MILF shops. Services - FK (not DFK) BBBJ, FS, foot fetish, good hard massage and walk on back. Gets right into it and loud in bed. Great BBBJ to start things off and on with the Dom for a really natural feeling routine with lots of effort and great moves by her. She’s nice and tight and really works - not lazy, stayed connected and great eye contact. Not great English but knows the key words and what you don’t get she pickes up on google translate. She’s got a happy demeanour and sang during much of the session

We had some interruptions during the hour while she answered messages on her phone and ducked out to chat to one of the other WL’s for a few minutes
    No biggy for me but worth a mention it this sort of interruption puts you off

So for 190 for the hour not bad , just have to adjust your budget expectations

Having a chat to Sophie looks like she is under pressure to raise what she pays the Girls to get them to the shop - but the quality now seems to have picked up quite a bit.

Ada is a prime example and looks amazing, and there are a couple of others now. I suspect the pay is better here than other 150 shops and so they might be starting to attract the better Milfs

So for the price of 30 minutes at the top shops in town - you get a 30 something YO for an hour, it’s not bad value as long as you pick a winner like May

I might be coming back around to 64 - still if I get a similar girl and service at 533, 78a etc I’d be saving the extra $40. :0)

Happy punting!

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat