Angela
    Chinese
    20yrs
    161cm, 45kg, size 6, B cup

Pink House Brothel
    12 Norfolk Rd, Greenacre
    Rate: diamond only - 45min $210

Sexy, tight bodied young lady.
    Friendly, likes to chat, got a welcome and goodbye hug.
    Shower together at start and finish.
    Nice BBBJ.
    Accomodating, allows various positions during sex.

No kissing other than a peck on the lip when I asked about it.
    No CIM, said she doesn't like it.
    No DATY, no FIV. She gets anxious when anything other than a condom covered cock approaches her vagina.
    YMMV.

She is a great girl and it was fun, but it wasn't diamond service.

WIR - only if they allowed her to be booked at the standard/gold rate, or with the extra service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No kiss, no CIM, no DATY. How’s that diamond service? $210 45 mins abit pricey for Chinese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    What's her face like?
    This is the part I don't like about doing reviews. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I don't think you will have any complaints about her face. PYT overall.

Is her pic real?
    If the pic isn't real, it's an acurate representation. She is slim and fit. This is based on the single website picture.
    If there are more on Wechat I haven't seen them. I gave up on trying to get it working.

That reminds me. Prices on the website are wrong. The price at the shop is higher.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the OP review is pretty accurate with looks and service. She is very friendly and chatty fun personality, has a pretty face with a nice smile. I would say she is around 30 or early 30s, not as young as you think. However her body still looks young which I guess why they advertise her as 20. Boobies are fake though, but not overdone. She is definitely new to the industry.

I would book her again despite her limited services offerings, but personally I'm kinda over Pinkhouse rooms that I don't want to go there anymore. Its fkn annoying having sex on those disposable covers, it gets stuck to your ass and never stays where its meant to stay. They are priced high end but the facilities just doesn't match the price range.
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Disposable cover that really turn off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would book her again despite her limited services offerings, but personally I'm kinda over Pinkhouse rooms that I don't want to go there anymore. Its fkn annoying having sex on those disposable covers, it gets stuck to your ass and never stays where its meant to stay. They are priced high end but the facilities just doesn't match the price range.
    She is a nice young lady, but I will probably try another shop and see if I can find better service/value for the price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

anyone know where this girl went?

looking to update with her . hopefully not too late to try