Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Too Big!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Too Big!

This isn't a big noter post but a genuine question. I would say half of my punts these days have the WL saying too big and reluctant to have sex. Now I'm certainly not Johnny Holmes but I'd say above average. But these are WLs that service a thousand dicks a year. I'm sure they can handle a little over average. I'm just confused. Is it because I'm a slightly overweight ugly old guy that they don't want to shag? Is it because they see me as a easy mark to not put in too much work? Is it too big?
    Anyone else have this issue?
    It's annoying because I want to shag. Ive paid too shag and if you can't do it then let's end the business agreement and give me back my money or at least part of it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well how long are you, and what nationality is telling you this?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have the same issue - I’ve got 10 inches and thick - not bragging just the facts. This is why I tend to do RnT and then if the mood is right I’ll try my luck for more. In general Chinese tend to complain the most and western chicks tend to take it as it comes. Korean and Japanese love it.

Banned
    Maybe just tell the WL before handing the money to see her reaction.

I always have a brief word with the ML before entering the room. I'll get another girl if there is no agreement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=punter-pie;2319195]Well how long are you, and what nationality is telling you this?
    I'd say 7.5 to 8. Depending on how excited. And it's always the Asian girls. And these aren't young inexperienced newbies. Some of these are highly experienced WLs at cheap places. Ones that see many dicks a week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm similar. Chinese girls are generally shallow and I've given up for the reason you say, I don't like fucking with half my dick. Try Filo, Malay, Sing, Thai, Viet and you should have a better experience, even Korean.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try other nationalities beside chinese

Banned
    Everyone's physical makeup is different.

I'm a lanky Chinese. Sometimes when I'm particularly erected and go deep in my regular Chinese ML she would give out a little cry. She said it's a bit painful and she would gently push me away.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    I’m thick. Got compliments from Jennifer at No 5 saying my cock was just the right shape to hit her g spot. She came three times during our session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Everyone's physical makeup is different.

I'm a lanky Chinese. Sometimes when I'm particularly erected and go deep in my regular Chinese ML she would give out a little cry. She said it's a bit painful and she would gently push me away.
    I'm better than that Zoo, I've got a 10inch tongue and I can breath through my ears.........

Banned
    Pussies can expand to pass a babies head
    Too Big is usually code for poor hygiene...really overweight...or just plain ugly

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The girls always say "too big" "too big" to me.
    Then they point to the huge wart on my nose or the massive hemorrhoid on my arsehole

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well take it as a complement

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    I’m thick. Got compliments from Jennifer at No 5 saying my cock was just the right shape to hit her g spot. She came three times during our session.
    Nothing we could do with what our parents have given us.

But you should thank them for giving you such a great asset.

Jennifer doesn't give compliments easily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Too Big is usually code for poor hygiene...really overweight...or just plain ugly
    Yeah but it has 9 months and hormones to prepare, also women don't carry babies in their pussy. I find it's a depth issue, not a girth issue. "Too Big" just means they have a shallow pussy, don't read into it, there is no "code".

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I once had a Chinese WL (Chloe from GE) tell me that my dick was “boyfriend type dick”. I asked her what she meant by that. She said the size and shape was what she would like on a BF but not on a customer because it made her feel more than she wanted to on the job. It made her tired and sore. If every customer was like that she’d have a shitty day!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I once had a Chinese WL (Chloe from GE) tell me that my dick was “boyfriend type dick”. I asked her what she meant by that. She said the size and shape was what she would like on a BF but not on a customer because it made her feel more than she wanted to on the job. It made her tired and sore. If every customer was like that she’d have a shitty day!
    A WL told me I had a "husband type dick". When I am fucking her she is thinking about the mortgage, the kid's lunches, and the bathroom renovation, and to remind to take out the bin because its rubbish collection day tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Whilst that is true, to enable a vagina to pass a baby hormones in a pregnant women trigger changes to the vagina, cervix and labia to enable that to happen. The main ones is a vagina gets looser and softer and becomes longer and more elongated.

That does not happen during sex, so a big cock may have trouble stretching a pussy and a long cock may well bottom out the vagina and start banging on the cervix both of which can be uncomfortable for a women.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    A WL told me I had a "husband type dick". When I am fucking her she is thinking about the mortgage, the kid's lunches, and the bathroom renovation, and to remind to take out the bin because its rubbish collection day tomorrow.
    Lol, funny!
    Another WL, think it was K Misha from Golden Flower yonks ago, told me my dick was "bamboo shaped" after I'd fucked her. I had to examine my dick closely after hearing that and I still couldn't make the connection!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Nothing we could do with what our parents have given us.

But you should thank them for giving you such a great asset.

Jennifer doesn't give compliments easily.
    Are you being serious or sarcastic?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast