Thread: Closed Down Shop Memories

Junior Member(有D料到)

Closed Down Shop Memories

It's frowned upon here to get too detailed with the reports from active shops.. had a thought at work overnight that it may as well be a free-for-all to tell stories of punts from shops that have sadly closed.

Let's hear em - great fables from closed shops around town such as Kedron Yi, Chermside Ocean Star, Check-In Wavell, Zillmere Harmony and other southern shops that I have no clue about..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    GTM Salisbury is my pick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angies Camp Hill - footspa with cleavage.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Deshon Street, Pam's original that had an unfortunate fire.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Blasts from the Past

Great shops that are no longer.....

Amore @ Newstead & Natural @ Tarragindi were el supremo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not so much meant for listing "great shops"...

My point was we can be more open with interesting stories and not be so guarded with old adventures if we take a trip down memory lane of experiences in shops that are now closed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Loved Amore Newstead back in the day . Pams Deshon st was great before the fire 🔥 and spray painting lol . Green tea tht was my favs back then . Now Chinese taken over shop everywhere service shit mutton dressed as lamb so I stick to privates I know least till things improve

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get it Beauty in Stones Corner and Royal in Annerley.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Both Amore venues - Newstead & West End

Had some crazy times with so many of their ML's who were always ready to give their best to make sure you left more than just happy

I used to go there 3 or 4 times a week and saw same ML's some times, other times saw new ones..

Once time I was texting the owner about 6pm to book a massage for the next day - She said the girls were all sitting around with no bookings bitching about being bored... she said she had 4 staff and her

So I asked how much to have all 5 of them massage at once.... agreed on a good price, and rocked up
    Was a very interesting session - got to the stage that it was difficult to work out which piece of anatomy belonged to which girl....

Yes I left (a)more than happy .... good time and miss those shops..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A VERY long ago blast from the past, like 20 odd years back.
    There used to be a joint on... I THINK Deshon st Wooloongabba
    It was run by a kind of bogan, but friendly, Aussie couple and staffed mainly by STUNNING Aussie/Euro girls.
    Some of my formative punting was done there and some of my "firsts" with the girls there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There used to be a shop at Springwood near the KFC. Mainly middle aged women but there was one in particular who got horny easily. Went for a session and she offered FS for free. Her moans were loud but thankfully it was just the two of us as it was closing time…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amore and GTM salisbury are the places where my punting journey started and they had most of the eyes-pleasing girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoop View Post
    A VERY long ago blast from the past, like 20 odd years back.
    There used to be a joint on... I THINK Deshon st Wooloongabba
    It was run by a kind of bogan, but friendly, Aussie couple and staffed mainly by STUNNING Aussie/Euro girls.
    Some of my formative punting was done there and some of my "firsts" with the girls there.
    Quoting myself, I'm pretty sure it was called Manhattans

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The only Manhattans I remember was out at Margate. But it's been gone for a while (4 or 5 years) now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This wasn't the house at number 45 was it? Had a small spa in one of the upstairs rooms from memory?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by butyl View Post
    The only Manhattans I remember was out at Margate. But it's been gone for a while (4 or 5 years) now.
    Brother, I'm talking almost 20 years back hahah

Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    This wasn't the house at number 45 was it? Had a small spa in one of the upstairs rooms from memory?
    Yeah somewhere around that number. Older queenslander house. Don't remember the spa, but thats cause I wouldnt have used it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was a swingers club on Deshon went once tht was enough for me lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother, I'm talking almost 20 years back hahah

Yeah somewhere around that number. Older queenslander house. Don't remember the spa, but thats cause I wouldnt have used it.
    i vaguely remember that shop - yes the Euro ML was new (to RnT but was properly trained b4) and so was I - i got a very proper swedish massage, but was to scared to ask for anything else and she was too embarrassed to offer anything. friend of mine later visited her and had a great time - I got a girlfriend who was mad with sex so was off the punting scene for at least 2 years.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One word - Players.
    A quick tale - was working out west and a 15/16 y o schoolgirl lived up the street- splitting image for Sam Fox buffy hair and all. Of course schoolgirl zone = no go. Ocassionallly said hello because - well at least you can fantasize.
    At Players one night with another upstairs and coming out of room I hear this voice. OMG, now a little bit older, not much. Booked the next day. She recognized me and OMG. How turned on was I - first time in my life spontaneous combustion without any major touching. lol. She lasted about 4 months there, I'm sure some rich Daddy scoopeed her up.
    Remember sitting at the bar looking at Warren's dog thinking if that thing goes for me I'm dead.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How about Elfin Street East Brisbane, was gold in the 90's - $48.00 an hour.