Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are most of you bitter cunts?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Why are most of you bitter cunts?

I’ve only registered about 6 months ago and get worthwhile information every now and then but the general vibe I’m getting of this membership here is that you all have chips on your shoulders and suffer from small dick syndrome. (compared to board activity in the archives).

How has this evolved?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha ..yes there’s a lot of anger and it is increasing..
    Was not like this before…a lot of guys have stopped posting and just send PMs now for fear of getting ripped on…
    What is the use of a forum if people are not game to post…
    Well said Joe…

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    So the solution to this is to call everyone a bitter cunt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    So the solution to this is to call everyone a bitter cunt?
    He’s not wrong tho…..people are either bitter or deliberately going out of their way to expose as much of the girls Private life as they can.

There used to be a bit of a code now everyone’s a massive twat trying to push each other down so they can be king punter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I personally haven't seen any private information in posts about ML's personal details - maybe they have been cleaned up - that's definitely not on.....

I do look at the Sydney forums and see people do reviews there - naming names and venues. I know there are different laws here in QLD, but if you think your cryptic wording of names and places would fool the authorities then I think you might be surprised..... they, the authorities just have more important things to do like hand out COVID fines - that's a good money spinner for them. Every now and then they will do a bust to make it look like they are doing their job....

It is entertaining watching some people get their nickers in a knot over pretty much nothing and as Joejohnson8 said - every now and then there is a bit of decent info put up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once upon a time this and forums like it used to be a great fun place to post with a core group of great members. Even had WL's posting and getting involved. Over the years new members have arrived and a lot of them seem to be self entitled fucktards, so a lot of the long contributing members simply stopped posting or moved on. What we have left is a what you see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah fucked these days best just send pms to people u know . If u got a good service and u write it up some dick will say fuck she not do for me 😭blah blah

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Once upon a time this and forums like it used to be a great fun place to post with a core group of great members. Even had WL's posting and getting involved. Over the years new members have arrived and a lot of them seem to be self entitled fucktards, so a lot of the long contributing members simply stopped posting or moved on. What we have left is a what you see.
    When was this punting discussion utopia?
    I lurked for ages before joining and it always seemed the same as now, just with different user ids.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Ha ha ..yes there’s a lot of anger and it is increasing..
    Was not like this before…a lot of guys have stopped posting and just send PMs now for fear of getting ripped on…
    What is the use of a forum if people are not game to post…
    Well said Joe…
    Glad I’m not the only one then �� call a spade a spade

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i guess a lot of us are whingeing cos the quality of the girls have not gone up ( if anything, they have gone down ) but the prices are still high. maybe it's just poor Brisbane, with poor flow of girls compared to SYD or MEL

as for posting, i sure as hell like to post, but these days, there is nothing worth mentioning. quality of service has dropped tremendously, or maybe my standards have gone up. so it seems everyone of us is complaining ???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    I’ve only registered about 6 months ago and get worthwhile information every now and then but the general vibe I’m getting of this membership here is that you all have chips on your shoulders and suffer from small dick syndrome. (compared to board activity in the archives).
    How has this evolved?
    "Mum the boys in the sandpit are being mean to me" "Thats ok Son, you're not going to get on with everyone in this world - go see your Dad"
    " Dad the boys in the sandpit are being mean to me" " Grow up ya Wus, life's tuff - go see your Uncle who just got out of jail"
    "Uncle the boys in the sandpit are being mean to me" " You go back to the sand pit - stamp on their castles, throw their toys out, call them names and pee all over it"
    Its not what happens to us in this world that counts, its how you respond.
    Deep and a bit of a wank but true.
    And as Scotty says - Are you letting yourself be part of the evolution?
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lefties and spoilt brats run our world now and I am about as far right as you can be and still remain out of an institution …look at Langer and those sheilas on the news yesterday and tell me …then don’t get me started on footballers …just suspend them for life when they do the wrong thing…like drugs or hurting women in any way…yes They are role models to kids and most of them would be nothing without sport..
    But this forum has gone down hill like my old go cart in the 70s…blokes just giving it to each other and then talking shit about whatever etc …etc …how many good or bad members can you think of that just don’t post anymore…
    Nothing nice to say as my old bloke taught me…
    Oh and I am guilty too…
    Joe might not have put it the way a lot of us would but he is pretty close to the mark…
    Well said Joe…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It has gone downhill due to supply and demand - the girls just aren't out there to share information about, so everyone is desperate for information without willing to share their own.

If I write a review about someone nice, I then get messages "you are full of shit, she didn't do the same for me" - I think that says more about you than her.

I rarely PM people with information anymore, as you get nothing in return.

If there is an inner circle of PM'ers out there, I'm certainly not part of it.

If some guys treat the girls like they treat the people on this forum, then you deserve what you get, and you are officially a member of the Cambridge University Netball Team.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    "Mum the boys in the sandpit are being mean to me" "Thats ok Son, you're not going to get on with everyone in this world - go see your Dad"
    " Dad the boys in the sandpit are being mean to me" " Grow up ya Wus, life's tuff - go see your Uncle who just got out of jail"
    "Uncle the boys in the sandpit are being mean to me" " You go back to the sand pit - stamp on their castles, throw their toys out, call them names and pee all over it"
    Its not what happens to us in this world that counts, its how you respond.
    Deep and a bit of a wank but true.
    And as Scotty says - Are you letting yourself be part of the evolution?
    4FoW2
    Is this some odd way of justifying the right to act like a dickhead?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    He’s not wrong tho…..people are either bitter or deliberately going out of their way to expose as much of the girls Private life as they can.

There used to be a bit of a code now everyone’s a massive twat trying to push each other down so they can be king punter.
    Negativity is one thing, but it seems like some actually go out of their way to denegrate others and you can’t even call it trolling…like deadset get a life lol

It was like watching home and away and first, but gets tiring pretty quickly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    I personally haven't seen any private information in posts about ML's personal details - maybe they have been cleaned up - that's definitely not on.....

I do look at the Sydney forums and see people do reviews there - naming names and venues. I know there are different laws here in QLD, but if you think your cryptic wording of names and places would fool the authorities then I think you might be surprised..... they, the authorities just have more important things to do like hand out COVID fines - that's a good money spinner for them. Every now and then they will do a bust to make it look like they are doing their job....

It is entertaining watching some people get their nickers in a knot over pretty much nothing and as Joejohnson8 said - every now and then there is a bit of decent info put up.
    I actually find it more useful in the Sydney forums also lol wish I knew about that before the lockdowns

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you could reason with stupid people there would be no stupid people.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Long time ago poster

I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The forum was good before the attk BW era. It seemed like after that the forum culture just changed to what OP said.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    I actually find it more useful in the Sydney forums also lol wish I knew about that before the lockdowns
    Would be nice for our Bris forums to be as busy as Sydney's but at least there is some level of activity

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast