Thread: Reminiscing and Re-living if possible

Junior Member(有D料到)

Reminiscing and Re-living if possible

Some mentions in another thread about past experiences and particularly Sofia Sun has prompted this thread. It may be a bit old hat, but I can't think of one current RnT experience I could have in Brisbane at the moment that holds a candle to her memory.
    It might be a bit of old codger "good old days" stuff but it's a struggle to match the past experiences etched in my brain.
    I used to do a 50/50 mix of privates and shops and the private experiences often unearthed the gems like Sofia. Nowadays 90% is shops because Locanto is so full of fakes, there's a lot of weeding to do to find a gem.
    It was definitely a case of YMMV but if you were polite, respectful and clean then delights were on offer. This still works in shops and privates today.
    If the thread gets going I'll add a few memories and current experiences and if anyone has a private favourite at the moment, maybe they'll share. Maybe it's a case keeping this intel close to your chest, but remember, it's all perfectly legal in the private environment.
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also have memories of buildings, where the girls don't work anymore because of newer, trendier buildings.

Ferry St. Kangaroo Point and the Coles Woolloongabba apartments come to mind.

I suppose buildings are like girls, we all move on to newer, trendier ones...

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best Gabba central girls were Paula and the other Thai can’t remember name fucked up face but man she loved sex and up the bum then they moved few different appartments . Still think to this day I should go get massage Paula at her massage shop nundah but it legit so waste cash I think plus last I saw her Facebook add she ageing not well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had some fun times at Wavell check-in, mainly Thai and Viet were the best. Cruised there one night about 7, all three cubicles were full so i took a seat. Within minutes 2 other guys rocked up, ended up swapping notes on who's the best. Was chatting to the ladies in the bakery shop next door and they said guys would come after their session for a debrief with their mates about their session. They knew what girls did what. So I'd ask them who's the flavour of the month. Very funny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cant understand why I aren't a Mathematical Genius after so many lessons at 860 Old Cleveland Rd back in the day where I studied Algebra & Trig intensely to last the best pair of hands in the business
    May the force be with you
    Last edited by APL; 10-02-2022 at 09:41 AM. Reason: info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back in the day I use to see “ Shirley” a Thai lady who lives near the story bridge over at kangaroo point. Excellent service and extras. Prob the best vfm punt. It’s a shame she quit I suspect probably due to a new man in her life.

I also was a huge fan of Pam’s old shop @ Deshon st had some fun experiences there ‘’happy” & ‘Apple’ were a couple of my favs. ( I don’t like naming ml but let’s be honest they are long goone!!!)

Also one of my all time favs was exquisite massage back in the day they had some gems there that got me hooked into punting. IMO prob the best shop around back in the day but eventually went down hill. I wonder if shop still operates haven’t been there in years.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Best Gabba central girls were Paula and the other Thai can’t remember name fucked up face but man she loved sex and up the bum then they moved few different appartments . Still think to this day I should go get massage Paula at her massage shop nundah but it legit so waste cash I think plus last I saw her Facebook add she ageing not well
    I think that's Pimpa. She wasn't for me...

10 years ago, Gabba central - my Friday ritual was to drop in and get pounded by Thai Zusie on the way home from work and then swing back at night to the same building and repeat the process with Chinese Gabby.

My golden epoch of punting was from late 2017 through to the end of 2019. Cloud 9 was off the charts, 100 Annerley for a short stint burned brightly, and I snagged a few beauties at Royal in Annerley. It's Cloud 9 for the win.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was pimpa loved being fucked I’m ass .. aww yes forgot about zusie she was great then think she got kiwi bf and went nz had many fun times with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuan_87 View Post
    Back in the day I use to see “ Shirley” a Thai lady who lives near the story bridge over at kangaroo point. Excellent service and extras. Prob the best vfm punt. It’s a shame she quit I suspect probably due to a new man in her life.

I also was a huge fan of Pam’s old shop @ Deshon st had some fun experiences there ‘’happy” & ‘Apple’ were a couple of my favs. ( I don’t like naming ml but let’s be honest they are long goone!!!)

Also one of my all time favs was exquisite massage back in the day they had some gems there that got me hooked into punting. IMO prob the best shop around back in the day but eventually went down hill. I wonder if shop still operates haven’t been there in years.
    Yumi at Equisite.... best body ever and a really nice girl too. She moved to Southport and then went off the radar. I remember exchanging a few PM'S with you about her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone remember a greek ML like a goddess used to do R&T. she had amazing technique. Is she still active?

An Aussie named jade, she used to work out she was hot as, and a tiny young blonde stunner named Anna amazing hair, both sub $200 for BJ those were the days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sofia and her gorgeous friend from Estonia...paramount and the one near spring Hill. Best memories for sure lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aki from Smile though extras were limited, best looking ML.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits