Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: MAFS Asian girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've never seen MAFS, ever. After reading some of the comments posted here, I'm glad I haven't, and I don't plan to.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Cody blew every chance of sticking it to the Asian GILF Selina's mum, when he broke that tea cup
    Is that really a bad cultural omen breaking a china tea cup on your first visit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How hot was Selina in her wedding dress, there was no way he could say no

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by trick View Post
    She was looking great last night.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ch9 should do a pilot season on ‘Punting At First Sight’. We have the shops, the girls, the punters, punters falling for their MLs, and we have countless of relationship experts with an opinion on anything and everything.

The commitment ceremonies can be replaced with after reviews, the honesty box can be substituted with a box of condoms, alcohol is replaced with kamagra jelly, and the dinner parties now become bukkake parties.

At the conclusion of both MAFS and PAFS none of the relationships work out but a happy ending is guaranteed on PAFS.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Ch9 should do a pilot season on ‘Punting At First Sight’. We have the shops, the girls, the punters, punters falling for their MLs, and we have countless of relationship experts with an opinion on anything and everything.

The commitment ceremonies can be replaced with after reviews, the honesty box can be substituted with a box of condoms, alcohol is replaced with kamagra jelly, and the dinner parties now become bukkake parties.

At the conclusion of both MAFS and PAFS none of the relationships work out but a happy ending is guaranteed on PAFS.
    Now that is a great idea!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Selina probably get rejected again

Banned
    Cody will be bad luck tor Selina. That's my gut feeling. Her mother didn't seem overly impressed by her daughter's new guy. He looks like he is not ready for commitment with Selina.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Internalized racist Selina is hooked on to white supremacist. As dumb as they get, she deserves all the rejection

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree. She is asking for it, and deserve what she get

Quote Originally Posted by trick View Post
    Even I, who doesn't know much about fashion, thought that was a great dress she was wearing, especially seen from the back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There was plenty of cleavage showing, and I thought I got a glimpse of an areola or two.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    I've never seen MAFS, ever. After reading some of the comments posted here, I'm glad I haven't, and I don't plan to.
    The one thing that MAFS does teach you about female nature is that women don’t fart. They hold their farts in for as long as possible and eventually it comes out as drama.
    So the moral of the story is to never hold your farts and just let them rip.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post

The one thing that MAFS does teach you about female nature is that women don’t fart. They hold their farts in for as long as possible and eventually it comes out as drama.
    So the moral of the story is to never hold your farts and just let them rip.
    Interesting concept on an old theme...my ex wife could match me fart for fart!

Back on topic...I saw Selina in an ad today for Windscreens O'Brien.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Selina is a really sad and pathetic person.
    A really average looking person with no talent or good looks or whatever and caught up in the whole celebrity culture of having to be famous and not happy and satisfied with just being herself.
    Ditto for every other person on this show, and every other "reality" show.
    A sign of the times I guess. Sad.
    Sad that the human race has come to this. Shakespeare, Leonardo, Dante, Confucius, The Buddha, Newton, Mozart etc and we have come to this.
    We could be so much better.
    But it's OK, it could be much worse. Better to have this mindless shit than genocide, Putin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Holocaust, slavery etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I reckon he's secretly gay.
    Bahahhahaha that’s pretty funny

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    maybe the surfie dude might get lucky and tick off that elusive mother-daughter fantasy from his bucket list.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The most disturbing thing about MAFS is not the cheating, the scandals, the shit fights, the mismatched couples, the lying, the psychotic women, the drama queens, the incels and betas with mangina’s but the fact that some of these individuals have large social media followings and have been labeled as influencers……FMD influencers of fucking what or who?
    Society is really fucked now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After all the shit she put up with, Selina got dropped like a hot coal by the Beaches Ranga. He would've had a ball for 3 months. The way she comes across i think she would be pretty submissive in the bedroom. End of story.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think she’s pretty. No idea how she looks without makeup as she wears a tonne

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast