Thread: Anyone been to Yimi or Asian Star lately?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone been to Yimi or Asian Star lately?

Going out on the weekend and will probably end up wanting to go well past when massage shops will be closed.

I've been to AS once before and had a relatively good time but that was near the start of 2020 so a long time ago.

Anyone been to these places (or any other brothels) lately? Is it worth going or should I just go to a shop before they close for the night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was at AS before Christmas, saw threein the lineup and walked. Yimi is mostly full of size 12 and above, not for me. Sky’s Mina gives good service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They all have the most hideous guts

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea agree that the standard at these shops have been dropping significantly since a few years back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My favourite at yimi no longer works there. Her explanation for why she wasn't going to continue there was that there were too many Indian customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamas View Post
    My favourite at yimi no longer works there. Her explanation for why she wasn't going to continue there was that there were too many Indian customers.
    I was thinking to ask about this as a new post….

Does anyone have first hand experience of being discriminated?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its a tough one. The conclusion usually is the women should be able to refuse anyone as far as Im concerned.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Its a tough one. The conclusion usually is the women should be able to refuse anyone as far as Im concerned.
    While its a generalization, but the "Indians" must do something to get the bad wrap. I have heard it first hand from ML & WL, as well as seen it in some adds. Discrimination..... Nope..... I agree that in this type of business the girls should be able to refuse anyone they like.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My personal experience is brothels and private houses hotels not much luck. The shops I have met some great girls and got to know very well and treat you very well and give you a good time. Some shops can be no good too. Just a matter of trying a few shops out and finding the good ones

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    While its a generalization, but the "Indians" must do something to get the bad wrap. I have heard it first hand from ML & WL, as well as seen it in some adds. Discrimination..... Nope..... I agree that in this type of business the girls should be able to refuse anyone they like.
    WL say the odour, but they just throw them in the showers. At least they get the money up front.

MLs say its the tightness. Trying to get anal for $40 etc.
    Many get a service and dont pay if the ml doesnt ask for money up front. Or do a runner.
    Not exclusive to our Tendulkar loving friends, but its far too common.

The lack of respect by most to women is the common theme though. Not exclusive to them either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was going to both of these places and definitely had a lot of fun! I usually go during the day and prefer Yimi because Star has a mechanic shop and there is always people outside looking at you as you wait for them to open the damn door. Yimi, I haven't been there in the last few months because the owner of has been working at the front desk and is not very friendly or welcoming face, which makes it very uncomfortable. I am much more comfortable when a woman is behind the desk and doesn't ask questions, so I haven't been back because of that. However, the times I did go were great. I only had maybe 2 girls that were very mechanical and never picked them again. The prices during the day you can't beat. I also like the fact that you don't have to get a "massage" wait till your half way in on time and ask about "options". At least at Yimi and Star they are legal and every girl there knows exactly what you came for and you don't have to ask for it, unless you want something above the norm.

However, I wish these places had better locations and more discrete. I wish there was a brothel that was tucked away, private and secluded from main roads. I tried Rose Castle that is in the area and walked out every time. I only ever saw old women there and overweight. None of the women on their website are even close to the stats they listed. Yimi and Star have always had beautiful girls there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do the girls at these places play the extras game or is the base service respectable?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know a ml she tells me the same thing. They seem to be nearly.all assholes the Indian customers they treat the ml like shit I was in the shop when it happened one day Gave the girl 40 dollars half an hour massage kept telling her to massage massage is groin area. Got horny and said he wanted hj but no money when he wouldn’t pay he put on a hell of a turn said he was going to ring up her boss and get her sacked. Told to leave. Came back later told him she was busy and busy all day. The next time busy for whole week just to get rid of the asshole the Indians have a bad name trouble makers and creeps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had an Indian masseuse say that Indian men are stingy, smelly and disrespectful and she won't see them!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yimi has been a size 12 plus shop for a while now. AS has dropped in the standard of the women of late. Sky has the occasional gem pop up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by redsmittyjohnson View Post
    I tried Rose Castle that is in the area and walked out every time. I only ever saw old women there and overweight. None of the women on their website are even close to the stats they listed. Yimi and Star have always had beautiful girls there.
    Really? Is this based on recent experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wrong section. please ignore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Really? Is this based on recent experience?
    There was an ok girl at RC however gone - met but did not take up offer with older junkie looking lady (white) but I’ve heard rumours of another girl but think she left with the one I had seen

Either way it’s not amazing but could be worth dropping in but no Asian’s I have ever seen

Junior Member(有D料到)
    AS is prolly best Asian brothel in Bris. Usually good amount of ladies to choose from. Always 1-2 lookers min.
    Prices are good at $140 for a 30 min pop.
    Use to do $120 for 20 min but didn’t see that on the rates sheet last visit recently, not sure if still available.

Friday/Saturday afternoon/evening can get very busy so better to go early at these times.

Went last week around lunchtime and had 7 ladies to choose from!

Location isn’t great as mechanic shop at the back and see you walking in 😒

But out of the way, but still good.

Never been to Yimi, but called other day and only had 2 girls on. From reading reviews the quality seems a bit less.

AS all the way.