Thread: late night CBD suggestions?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

late night CBD suggestions?

I'll be visiting Sydney and looking for massage suggestions. Not interested in FS.
    I'll be staying near Hyde Park so the the various Pitt St venues (Elite, Apple, 378, 382, etc.) and Empress seem to be closest.
    It'll be late so SBM isn't an option.
    Any suggestions as to the best of the rest?
    Thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How late do you mean? Past midnight?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    How late do you mean? Past midnight?
    Probably around 10pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Go to 69 Liverpool St Sydney
    www.massagecbd.com.au
    they are open 24/7 each room is modern and has its own private shower
    massage rate is $125 hour level 1
    full service rate is $180 hour level 2
    pay for full service and 6T9R for part 2 of the massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Old Snake

Quote Originally Posted by iwantamassage2 View Post
    Probably around 10pm
    Yeah, very slim pickings at that time for a massage tbh. They generally close at around that time.
    Empress is an option as you said, but they are actually more of an FS joint and don’t really put up any effort to conceal it, lol! I’m guessing you want a more RNT feel.
    Then there are those shops along Pitt st. More RNT feel but still main purpose is to enable FS transactions. They open till the wee hours.
    You can also consider one of the “bath house” joints. Babylon in the city, Masstige 8 in Ultimo (last time I went mid last year it was really run down, not sure if it survived the last wave), Midas in Marrickville, Juliet’s in Burwood.
    Too bad DOS closed down. They would’ve been a perfect fit for your requirement. RNT feel, in the CBD, open to late (am), real hotties. They still operate on WeChat doing in out calls, maybe you can check them out?
    There’s also a private service “Chanel at home”, think that’s RNT. You can read about them in this forum.
    Any bros know what opening hours are for MAC?
    Happy punting bro.

I'll be visiting Sydney and looking for massage suggestions. Not interested in FS.
    I'll be staying near Hyde Park so the the various Pitt St venues (Elite, Apple, 378, 382, etc.) and Empress seem to be closest.
    It'll be late so SBM isn't an option.
    Any suggestions as to the best of the rest?
    Thanks
    You didn’t see The Chequers at Goulburn Street ?it’s next to the Maloney Hotel corner of Pitt and Goulburn. Open till 1am, plenty of time to relax and play.

Ps. Didn’t you started a thread asking about the New Chequers??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel

Do all the girls at empress do FS?

Seems they are the same girls from Alexandria 130

Some nice curvy Thai babes seem from 130 seem to be on the roster at express

Have had some great ML sessions there before, that was before getting into FS (or asking MLS for FS extra)

Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    Thanks for the intel

Do all the girls at empress do FS?

Seems they are the same girls from Alexandria 130

Some nice curvy Thai babes seem from 130 seem to be on the roster at express

Have had some great ML sessions there before, that was before getting into FS (or asking MLS for FS extra)
    I can't speak for all the girls there, maybe some girls might want to do only massage or HE, who knows. The point is, this joint used to be VIP69 and that was a full blown brothel with FS rates openly advertised. DA approval for brothel is based in physical location, so that means this shop has the same "potential" as what it had with the previous management.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the tips. Looks like I did ask about Chequers previously, but my trip to Sydney got cancelled back then. Anyone know the price for a 1 hour massage at Chequers or Babylon? I've googled but can't find it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to Empress 3 times I think. Only got offered FS once. Girl wanted $125 extra for it but I only had $75 left which she accepted. Just looked at their roster and only 9 girls out of over 100 listed are advertised as open minded.

Thanks for the tips. Looks like I did ask about Chequers previously, but my trip to Sydney got cancelled back then. Anyone know the price for a 1 hour massage at Chequers or Babylon? I've googled but can't find it.
    Babylon price list is here, someone shared it on Google but I'm not sure how up to date this is:
    https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp...YGAEEEzed4AAAA

I would expect chequers to be around the same price. They go by the same business model, so are direct competitors.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I ended up at Apple on Pitt St after stopping in and walking out of two other shops next door. Saw Pinky for a great massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I ended up at Apple on Pitt St after stopping in and walking out of two other shops next door. Saw Pinky for a great massage.
    Apple was surprisingly good

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantaclaus View Post
    I've been to Empress 3 times I think. Only got offered FS once. Girl wanted $125 extra for it but I only had $75 left which she accepted. Just looked at their roster and only 9 girls out of over 100 listed are advertised as open minded.
    $75 instead of $125 seems you did well. Most MLs will charge $100 to $150 for FS.

I think MAC (Surry Hills) closes at 8pm.

all of them open pretty late until like 1am now days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    all of them open pretty late until like 1am now days.
    MAC is open until 1 a.m.?? where else is open that late?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw an advert on Locanto, which I got from a post here on the forum,
    https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_437...rl-in-CBD.html
    this girl is very good, covered extras avail as well. She will meet you late if available. The only thing I did not like was no shower, and she "flavours" the towels with eucalyptus.