Thread: Leah - from reception to table

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Leah - from reception to table

Went to 197 last Thursday and was greeted by an attractive girl at reception. Long black hair tied back in a ponytail, white tank top and black leggings. I noticed but didn’t think too much at that moment. She asked me how long I wanted to stay for, I settled for 30 minutes, sorted out the finances. She led me downstairs and all the room doors are closed - looks busy! She led me into the end room and asked me to get comfortable and she will send someone in.

While waiting for the ML, I wondered if I might get the receptionist as it was taking a while for someone to come in. Then a knock at the door and surprise, surprise it was the girl from reception. She said,”You’ve got me, everyone else busy, hope that’s ok.” Introduced herself as Leah.

More than ok! I got a better look as she prepared the table and her body looked great in that white top and black leggings. Her face is okay, not drop dead gorgeous but pretty, I’ll say a 7/10 for me. She’s Thai from the north, light skinned (not tanned).

Part 1 was good. I asked for medium and she gave a competent Thai style massage. Firm pressure and stretching in the right places. She could tell I had tightness in my legs and she asked if I was riding a bike a lot. I wasn’t but had been on the elliptical a lot in the last week so was impressed she picked that up. Conversation is good, her English is good and quite fluent. Says she’s been in Australia for 4 years.

I enjoyed part 1. She got a hot towel to wipe off the oil and then part 2 started. I would say she is a size 8, firm body, small B cups and a nice round bum. Very nice body. Standard HJ for the usual pineapple but she has a really nice touch and she has a cheeky attitude.

I have a feeling there may be more to explore so I’ll be back to see what else we can do, I didn’t pursue anything extra at the time.

WIR: yes, massage was good enough for me and I want to see what else is on offer with Leah.

She said she works Thursdays only. Also said that 197 is mainly Thai MLs now, which is also what I have observed as I’ve gotten Thai girls in every visit for the last 2-3 months. Seems like my fave Viet girls aren’t there anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One to consider, 197 is probably the easiest place for me to get so am keen to identify the right girls