Thread: K Miki & C Alba recent after report

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Miki & C Alba recent after report

Visited GinzaC and GinzaE recently wanna share some info based on my experience

K Miki $350
    Look: 8/10
    Body: 8/10
    Others: 7/10

Had a session with Miki, shes pretty, the impression she gave me when I got in the room was like she is from a movie, slim body, long leg, D cup tits enhanced, feel like she didnt talk much, but she's pretty warm lady, really nice personality, pretty accommodating with everything. BJ she didnt suck me for too long, decent job, put dom on with mouth and we start fucking, pus is tight, feel like the vagina is squashing my dick, pumped her in missionary for a while, she knows her shit and what to do, maybe I banged her too long and she became a bit impatient. We chat after cum, she vaped, talk about random things, overall i feel shes pretty dominating especially her tattoo all on the back with a girls face. If she can do 45mins with $300 or be $330 an hr would be worth it.

WIR: maybe? gotta save $$ if I wanna spend another session with her.

C Alba (Asian only)
    Look: 6.5-7/10
    Body: 6.5/10
    Others: 6.5-7/10

C girls always be like YMMV, can tell she's definitely not 23 as advertised... she just did her job right, very clinical service, okay fucking, no kissing, slim body, slim legs, round-ish ass, enhanced D cups, nothing particular I can bring up here, shes alright if you are Asian background and wanna have experience with young milf (idk whats that just like milf but younger) also she speaks Cantonese, but no English if you can speak mandarin or Cantonese would be better for communication. for me I would give her 7-7.5 for looking but i wanna make everyones expectation lower so i put 6.5 there.

WIR: yeah, in term of sex shes doing good, doing 45mins is a economic option

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No kissing... not good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review man. reception recommended alba to me a few times seems worth trying

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidwellson View Post
    Visited GinzaC and GinzaE recently wanna share some info based on my experience

K Miki $350
    Look: 8/10
    Body: 8/10
    Others: 7/10

Had a session with Miki, shes pretty, the impression she gave me when I got in the room was like she is from a movie, slim body, long leg, D cup tits enhanced, feel like she didnt talk much, but she's pretty warm lady, really nice personality, pretty accommodating with everything. BJ she didnt suck me for too long, decent job, put dom on with mouth and we start fucking, pus is tight, feel like the vagina is squashing my dick, pumped her in missionary for a while, she knows her shit and what to do, maybe I banged her too long and she became a bit impatient. We chat after cum, she vaped, talk about random things, overall i feel shes pretty dominating especially her tattoo all on the back with a girls face. If she can do 45mins with $300 or be $330 an hr would be worth it.

WIR: maybe? gotta save $$ if I wanna spend another session with her.

C Alba (Asian only)
    Look: 6.5-7/10
    Body: 6.5/10
    Others: 6.5-7/10

C girls always be like YMMV, can tell she's definitely not 23 as advertised... she just did her job right, very clinical service, okay fucking, no kissing, slim body, slim legs, round-ish ass, enhanced D cups, nothing particular I can bring up here, shes alright if you are Asian background and wanna have experience with young milf (idk whats that just like milf but younger) also she speaks Cantonese, but no English if you can speak mandarin or Cantonese would be better for communication. for me I would give her 7-7.5 for looking but i wanna make everyones expectation lower so i put 6.5 there.

WIR: yeah, in term of sex shes doing good, doing 45mins is a economic option
    Thanks for insightful review Mr Sid.

In relation to Miki, it sounds a bit underwhelming? She seemed to reappear earlier this year and was much heralded, although one punter described her as a novelty.

As you say she looks top tier, at least from photos, like she walked off a movie set as you say, but that didn't seem to translate into a good session, a good fuck?

Not sure, but sounds like she did the minimal and got to her vape? DFK? CIM? .....$350??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks for insightful review Mr Sid.

In relation to Miki, it sounds a bit underwhelming? She seemed to reappear earlier this year and was much heralded, although one punter described her as a novelty.

As you say she looks top tier, at least from photos, like she walked off a movie set as you say, but that didn't seem to translate into a good session, a good fuck?

Not sure, but sounds like she did the minimal and got to her vape? DFK? CIM? .....$350??
    sex was alright, but yea overall is clinical, all i did is just have sex with a good looking chick and she seemed not very interested in me? her English is pretty good tho no communication barrier
    didnt have dfk, but light kissing, idk if cim is allowed, she seemed a bit tired in the middle of the day, maybe because she's always fully booked?
    so the only reason wir is her look, although some other punters mentioned shes definitely more than 30 yrs... but looks 20 something

Junior Member(有D料到)
    C Alba's cantonese is actually not that great, speaks a little bit of it. Her service is decent but definitely on the older side and had a bunch of work done on her body and face. Not much meat on her bum so was actually quite jarring during doggy. But she's very service oriented in terms of willingness to give BBBJ for as long as you want

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aznanon View Post
    C Alba's cantonese is actually not that great, speaks a little bit of it. Her service is decent but definitely on the older side and had a bunch of work done on her body and face. Not much meat on her bum so was actually quite jarring during doggy. But she's very service oriented in terms of willingness to give BBBJ for as long as you want
    perhaps it's the difference between the chinese cantonese and hk cantonese? idk. yeah agree, she has work done on boobs and face, looks not that old but definitely 30+, service wise she's pretty accommodating, and the price is fair under current ginza standard, not top tier, but still doable (shrug)