Thread: Ada at 64 - horny girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Ada at 64 - horny girl

Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : #1 South Sydney Brothel | 64 Alexander Taren Point Brothel

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $170/45min (Gold)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, mish

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim, A-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : I’ve had a run of average cheapo punts recently so I decided to spend a bit more to get (hopefully) better service from a prettier girl – and I did.

I’d seen a review of Ada so I called Sophie to book her.

Had to wait a couple of minutes when I turned up (I later learned that Ada had only just woken up) but soon Sophie showed me into the room where Ada was waiting.

She was immediately cheerful and attentive, hugging me and giving me a peck on the lips, so I paid Sophie and shooed her out of the room.

We both stripped and went into the shower where Ada gave me a thorough washing.

Ada has a pretty face and a slim figure (a flat, Asian butt) with pert A-cups, a tatt on her lower stomach and a trimmed bush. The photos of her are real (she was even wearing the same dress and necklace) but, as one would expect, she wasn’t fully made-up this morning.

Onto the bed and Ada gave me a catbath with more light kissing and rubbing her tits over my torso and groin. This went on a bit too long but she then moved to between my legs and started licking my balls before taking me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual with no teeth and no interruptions. She went about half deep and there was lots of lovely eye-contact.

I requested some 69 and Ada moved round. This was good as she was soon twitching and moaning but after a while she dismounted to stretch her back so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Ada held her legs in the air and was soon getting close and starting to close her legs.

I went for some FIV but before I started she wiped my fingers and applied some lube.

After a bit she rolled over onto her front and guided my finger into her pussy from behind. I was finger-fucking her with my forefinger and she had her hand underneath her as she pushed my middle finger onto her clit.

She had her head turned away from me as she lay on her stomach but we made eye-contact in the side-on mirror.

I’m not sure why but I found this very arousing and Ada clearly enjoyed it and after a few minutes she turned over, saying “Horny, horny, we fuck”.

I normally would have asked for some more BJ but she was insistent and seemed really up for it so I let her dress me and she lay on her back with her legs in the air. I didn’t even think of asking whether CIM was an option.

Ada guided me in and was soon getting quite loud and urging me on so just upped the tempo until I came.

I collapsed on the bed and Ada, tidied me up and took a quick shower, singing along to the music that was playing, before sitting beside me for a light massage and a chat (via her translator app).

She said she was from Guangzhou and has been in Australia for four years, working at 64 for a few months. She works there Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and at some massage parlours other days.

I’d read in the other review that Ada had picked up her phone a couple of times during the session but, although it pinged a few times, she ignored it today.

Time was up so I showered , dressed and departed. On my way out I had a chat with Sophie about other girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : Feb 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : #1 South Sydney Brothel | 64 Alexander Taren Point Brothel

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $170/45min (Gold)

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, mish

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim, A-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : I’ve had a run of average cheapo punts recently so I decided to spend a bit more to get (hopefully) better service from a prettier girl – and I did.

I’d seen a review of Ada so I called Sophie to book her.

Had to wait a couple of minutes when I turned up (I later learned that Ada had only just woken up) but soon Sophie showed me into the room where Ada was waiting.

She was immediately cheerful and attentive, hugging me and giving me a peck on the lips, so I paid Sophie and shooed her out of the room.

We both stripped and went into the shower where Ada gave me a thorough washing.

Ada has a pretty face and a slim figure (a flat, Asian butt) with pert A-cups, a tatt on her lower stomach and a trimmed bush. The photos of her are real (she was even wearing the same dress and necklace) but, as one would expect, she wasn’t fully made-up this morning.

Onto the bed and Ada gave me a catbath with more light kissing and rubbing her tits over my torso and groin. This went on a bit too long but she then moved to between my legs and started licking my balls before taking me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual with no teeth and no interruptions. She went about half deep and there was lots of lovely eye-contact.

I requested some 69 and Ada moved round. This was good as she was soon twitching and moaning but after a while she dismounted to stretch her back so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Ada held her legs in the air and was soon getting close and starting to close her legs.

I went for some FIV but before I started she wiped my fingers and applied some lube.

After a bit she rolled over onto her front and guided my finger into her pussy from behind. I was finger-fucking her with my forefinger and she had her hand underneath her as she pushed my middle finger onto her clit.

She had her head turned away from me as she lay on her stomach but we made eye-contact in the side-on mirror.

I’m not sure why but I found this very arousing and Ada clearly enjoyed it and after a few minutes she turned over, saying “Horny, horny, we fuck”.

I normally would have asked for some more BJ but she was insistent and seemed really up for it so I let her dress me and she lay on her back with her legs in the air. I didn’t even think of asking whether CIM was an option.

Ada guided me in and was soon getting quite loud and urging me on so just upped the tempo until I came.

I collapsed on the bed and Ada, tidied me up and took a quick shower, singing along to the music that was playing, before sitting beside me for a light massage and a chat (via her translator app).

She said she was from Guangzhou and has been in Australia for four years, working at 64 for a few months. She works there Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and at some massage parlours other days.

I’d read in the other review that Ada had picked up her phone a couple of times during the session but, although it pinged a few times, she ignored it today.

Time was up so I showered , dressed and departed. On my way out I had a chat with Sophie about other girls.
    great review, thanks bro Fred69. will have a shot one day when i drive by.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she looks real pretty but taren point is a bit of a trek for me.. thanks for the review

Shop Owner
    • Ada
      Ada is PERFECTION, her head turning beauty will have you MEMORIZED the moment you lay eyes on her. Ada will tantalize you with her incredible beauty and send you into heavily bliss. Ada's passion and excitement will send you into ecstasy! With her captivating smile and alluring beauty, Ada is sure to take your breath away. Her sexy skills will have you back for more, DONT MISS OUT BOOKINGS A MUST 嬌小玲瓏,漂亮翹臀,風情萬種,百般嫵媚。 最高級質量激情服務,如膠似漆,和你共度纏綿溫柔幸福時光,極其優秀女孩。
    • http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?106468-Ada-Nice-intensity
    • http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-64-horny-girl
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat