Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Korean JiSoo.... Never got a text before.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, bad. Probably she came to Sydney to escape the outbreak of virus in Korea, rather than solely making money.
    Quality control seems going downhill recently with the opening up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i don't care for BBBJ or DFK... but does she do a mad pussy slide?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her a few times. Photos are real, she's definitely a looker, but she's the opposite of the GFE. She's rather passive and have a bit of a cold attitude. The services depends on her mood that day (the common things are quick shower, very light kissing (if you treat her nice she'll dfk for a bit lol). Sex was also nothing special, I can see that she puts in a bit of effort to make you think she feels good but it makes the interaction a bit fake. I heard from my friends that she canceled last minute a few times before.
    If you guys want to try a good looker, sure. But I wouldn't want to revisit.
    Number 5 should change her service list . She is a little bit overpriced.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    i don't care for BBBJ or DFK... but does she do a mad pussy slide?
    Nothing bro. She is definitely KPS. She should learn how to suck frist. No DATY as well. When I touched her boobs, she said pain. Stop touching. Very fake moan. Number 5 needs to train her service.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Price increase might help

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Classic KPS with service level changes with mood swing so first session good is not indicative of repeat session the same. More and more similar to J-Sally of Ginza 310. More mature K-girls (ie a bit older ones) are much better, Boa and Uee are good example who can control mood swings more to give more consistent level of service. Lowering the hourly rate won’t help to attract customers to repeat, I guess.
    I guess, rather than lowering the price, increasing it might help. Probably money is the sole reason to motivate for better services with some genuineness in liking her job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12