Thread: Indonesian Angel - 24 years old, milky skin and pse service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Indonesian Angel - 24 years old, milky skin and pse service

Ok, I asked you punters for info on Indonesian Angel but no one was forthcoming. So I took one for the team and booked a one hour session on a Saturday arvo.

I go to the room and jump in shower while I wait for her. In she comes and first of all I think it’s a Caucasian chick who got the wrong room. She’s striking looking with milky white skin - kind of like an Indonesian Any Winehouse.

Friendly girl makes chatter then joins me in the shower. She gives me a good clean paying special attention to my arse. Ah, I know what is to come!

Next thing she’s sucking my cock like a jackhammer. I have to stop her so I don’t come. Then Dfk then she does this thing where she sucks your tongue. Then she explains that during the session I am allowed to Cim. Ok good to know.

On to bed she gets on top of me rubbing her shaved puss on my cock while giving more of this tongue suck. I’m holding her arse cheeks and looking in the mirror.

Then I tell her to lie down so I can inspect those milky boobs with pink nipples. I suck them. Beautiful young girl boobs. Then she sucks my cock. It’s so good but my new rule is fuck first and have cim for second round. I give her daty but don’t get a sense she is really into it so I stop. Sweet tasting puss though.

I say let’s fuck and enter her missionary. I look at the mirror and see this big old white guy fucking this vixen. I stay still inside her vag just to feel it more. Then I go deeper. Have a few thrusts and then take a break. Then I start gyrating for the finale and cum inside that beautiful 24 year old mound.

Would you like a massage? Ok why not. She’s pretty good and gives it a genuine effort. Better than some MLs.

Ok ready. She says wash your dick only in shower. It’s hot so I have a shower alll over. More bbbj - she’s good. Puts so much effort into it. Lick my balls. Ok. Are you ready for rimming? Yes please. She asks me to spread my legs and hold them while she goes to town eating out my arsehole. Yes. Yes. She’s good and not just ticking a box. She comes up for air. You want more. Yes but I want to get down like a dog so she can drill me. Ok. I’m moaning loudly - sorry if any other bros heard. She gives me a good go not rushing.

More bbbj. Yes going jackhammer again. Can you get on top of me and fuck me? Ok. Great moves and lovely to see her body and watch in the mirror. Boom. I blow another load.

Do you want to shower together? Ok. She washes me all over then sends me off with a big kiss.

If you want. PSE with a young but skilled girl then I thoroughly recommend Indo Angel.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice review bro. I wrote like 3 ARs on angel at 42G. Like twice before she moved to ginza and again recently when I saw her on the 42G roster again.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice review bro. I wrote like 3 ARs on angel at 42G. Like twice before she moved to ginza and again recently when I saw her on the 42G roster again.
    Didn’t know she worked at 42 or Ginza. Under same name?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Didn’t know she worked at 42 or Ginza. Under same name?
    42G under the same name. They're sister shops after all. Ginza empire as Melia.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    42G under the same name. They're sister shops after all. Ginza empire as Melia.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    And linking your review to help other bros out

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...gel+Indonesian

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review on Angel! And thanks for the 42G review link!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Good read mates

Thanks guys for sharing
    Angel on my visiting list for rimming one day but will have first round with Prostate massage 😝
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Often times I'm hesitant to share my ARs as you kinda want to keep the gems to yourself but hey sharing is caring and if they can get more work cause of it then I'm happy.

It does make it harder to book them though which is sad.

Banned
    Did any guys get COF with Angel if you didn't do diamond service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angel sounds bloody good
    Looking forward

Thanks for sharing gent

Angel is working at 42g today - Valentines Day

Angel is on today, call us to make a booking now~~~ 0417888123

Senior Member(無間使者)