Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manila is open for business

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    best thing to do it book a ticket and see what happens.

you can read all you like but every person has a different slant on the world. I can guarantee that the pussy with be younger, more enthusiastic and cheaper than Australia.
    Agreed. Could only manage to get 2 weeks off work... So now going to try and figure out how to fit PI, Thailand and Batam into one trip haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Agreed. Could only manage to get 2 weeks off work... So now going to try and figure out how to fit PI, Thailand and Batam into one trip haha
    Are you sure you can fit these places into a tight two week vacation with all travel conditions?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Are you sure you can fit these places into a tight two week vacation with all travel conditions?
    I really don't think so... but I worked out that I'll have to do a stop over in Singapore anyway - so one or two days can be sacrificed there... Then a week in PI and another in Pattaya. But I really doubt I can pull it off.

Maybe in 2019 this could've been done quite easily.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    you simply wont do that because of the travel hurdles and various 48 hour before departure tests. Singapore is not a punting destination unless you have a business need to stop over there. Hotels & Pussy is expensive in SIN.

for two weeks, how about Thailand. wide range of tourist, sex travel destinations.

personally I would go to Ph as I find the pseudo-dating pickup apps more to my style. I have not tested any of my methods post-covid.
    Out of all those destinations, Singapore is still my favourite. Nothing to do with punting either haha. Just love the culture there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've always wondered about staying in Sing as a base and then trip to Batam and back. Yes Sing has got some great tourist attractions and food but bloody expensive for everything.
    Always thought Batam might be a bit boring during the day???? Did some research on ISG but never tried. Any feedback from others? Worth a week??
    If I had the inclintion now I'd just hit Bangkok - you know what you're going to get.
    Re Hogan - my tag - 4FoW2 - four floors - lol

Where there's demand there's always supply in this business...

There really isn't much intel on Batam that's why I'm keen to get over there and document.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    out of date now..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been to Manila recently . Are the bars in P Burgos street open ? I heard a lot of them had to shut down . Not sure how many survived. It’s a shame if it’s all closed .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Anyone been to Manila recently . Are the bars in P Burgos street open ? I heard a lot of them had to shut down . Not sure how many survived. It’s a shame if it’s all closed .
    I saw a YouTube clip where the tourist was complaining that the Philippines still had its covid19 requirements in place even if vaccinated unlike Thailand which has scrapped all requirements. It appears the Philippines is still holding off at this stage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Philippines has been open for tourism again since Feb 10th, all fully vaccinated tourists can enter with no quarantine, just show their pass that has proof of vaccination, plus you must have travel insurance policy with at least $35,000 USD Covid cover, but the dumb ass immigration officials still required the tourists to apply for a pass to get entry from one place to another while travelling around inside the country.

Tourism is still very slow, but don't expect all bars to be back in business, many have closed for good, and it will be a long time before things get back to normal.

Also, some people do not trust that asshole Marcos Junior as president, and i would not want to be in the Philippines if that prick ever does what his maniac demented father did back in the 80's when he put the country under marshall law dictatorship while he raped the coffers of all the cash and sent it overseas.

I was working in Davao when Marcos bought in his marshall law, and it was not very nice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You know, it's really quite an interesting way to spend your free time. I myself often don't mind having sex with prostitutes, and I try to find some opportunities to do so. I would like to recommend the website Pander https://mx.pander.pro/putas/brisa-546 where I managed to rent a prostitute named Brisa. And I can safely say that she was just peerless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    I was in Manila and AC in May. It was great fun. girls were happy to fuck long time, beers are cheap. hotels were cheaper. think $150 for >5* with breakfast deal. most nights I was paying $50 near burgos.

I wish I was there again today (and every day)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I think post covid will be very cheap. I'll check the other forums and see what's what
    That's how it is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So who has immediate plans to head to Philippines?

Cebu Pacific has introduced their flights ex-SYD again

Qantas flights before Christmas are about $1,500 return. that makes it hard to justify for a one week trip. Prices in Feb/Mar next year are more like $1k return.

The reports I'm seeing on other forums are that bar prices have increased and people are paying more. BUT for me in PH overnights stays are the norm and these range the equivalent of AU100 - AU200 for nubile little fun girls. That's what I am paying for one hour on a massage table in Brisbane where as the pinay stay all night in your hotel (if you want) or they go home.

Just wondering what other destinations people have on their radar.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Pitty - found business return to Bang via Manilla in March 23 for $2.3K AD.
    Thinking about a Hua Hin/ Bang/ maybe Manila trip.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Pitty - found business return to Bang via Manilla in March 23 for $2.3K AD.
    Thinking about a Hua Hin/ Bang/ maybe Manila trip.
    4FoW2
    that's a good deal. best of both worlds

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was in Philippines in May to June for 3 weeks as it was my first international punt trip but it was much different than I thought what it would be. I don't know about now but in may covid insurance, one travel pass and facemask bullshit was all over the country. Even needed pass to move inside country from one place to another.

For fun part I went partying but not much at all. Had a lot of fun. Went visiting places in El nido and Boracay. It was great. Spent time with couple of girls not even a single WL. All of them were from Pinalove or I met them on my tourist destination tours. Finding girls on Pinalove can be shit but depends. Never paid any girl more than 1000 pesos except food we ate together. 1000 pesos were offered for traveling and they wouldn't say no as no one says no to money ��.

One girl spent 2 nights and went home after few hours called me to ask if it's okay for her to come back to me to spend more time together. I would have been a fool to say no. So spent another 4 days together full of fun and great sex. Sleeping naked and showering together. It was just great. I enjoyed my best and one of best time in my life.

I would love to go back. Philippines is just great as no problem with English. Food can be shit or so so. But nothing's perfect. Right?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast