Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Manila is open for business

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Makati and Greenbelt

Hi all. Longtime lurker, first-time poster.
    Heading to Manila next week for work. Staying/working in Makati. Does anyone know if Greenbelt-3 is still a thing for meeting WL or did they disappear when Cafe Havana went? Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ysopsycho View Post
    Hi all. Longtime lurker, first-time poster.
    Heading to Manila next week for work. Staying/working in Makati. Does anyone know if Greenbelt-3 is still a thing for meeting WL or did they disappear when Cafe Havana went? Thanks.
    Of interest to me too.

Had some fun around Cafe Havana...sad to see it go!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Of interest to me too.

Had some fun around Cafe Havana...sad to see it go!
    Can reliably inform it's still a thing, but not as what it was in it's heyday. After a coffee at the starbucks I was wandering around for about 10 minutes before I met a 30 y.o. woman, a 7/10, who provided a great LT for the equivalent price of a 45 min massage plus 3 pines worth of extras back in Australia.

Plenty of ladyboys hanging around if that's your thing too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ysopsycho View Post
    Can reliably inform it's still a thing, but not as what it was in it's heyday. After a coffee at the starbucks I was wandering around for about 10 minutes before I met a 30 y.o. woman, a 7/10, who provided a great LT for the equivalent price of a 45 min massage plus 3 pines worth of extras back in Australia.

Plenty of ladyboys hanging around if that's your thing too.
    Thanks.
    Pity as it was a good alternative if you didn't want to head into the heavier areas.

LBs not my thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am flying to Manila and on to Europe in April. I’ll be spending. 3 nights including the night of arrival. The same on the way back in May.
    I am older in my 60s. Does anyone have any suggestions about pick ups or meets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    I am flying to Manila and on to Europe in April. I’ll be spending. 3 nights including the night of arrival. The same on the way back in May.
    I am older in my 60s. Does anyone have any suggestions about pick ups or meets.
    It sounds like you're planning a great trip! Being 55+ myself and having travelled and enjoyed the nightlife in the Philippines since 2010, with over 30 trips under my belt, I have a suggestion for a three-day layover in Manila.

If you're looking for some excitement outside of Manila, I suggest pre-booking a transfer from NAIA to Angeles City and taking the expressway, which is about a 90-minute trip. Once there, you can stay at the ABC hotel or book an Airbnb at KandySuites. Hit your first bars that night and have a girl stayover. The next day, you can hook up with a dating site girl or a WeChat massage girl.

If you prefer to stay in Manila, catch a white taxi to your Makati hotel. On your first night, head to Burgos St. The next afternoon, you can visit Greenbelt shopping center and enjoy some nice food there. There are lots of freelancers in the area, so you can take one back to your hotel with you. Rinse and repeat for the next days.

On your final day, you can rest and relax before catching a booked car back to NAIA in the afternoon. The new expressway is great for punters!

If you're looking to save money, you can take the bus to/from NAIA and choose cheaper accommodation.

And lastly, on your outbound trip, you may want to find a genuine girl who will be willing to meet you when you return to NAIA. It's always exciting to be greeted with a hug and ride to your hotel with someone you know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bradpitt I need your help organising my life! That is some solid advice. Hope the guy does exactly what you recommend and has a blast

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Leaving in 3 weeks. Great advice from Brad Pitt. Will be following through on it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    It sounds like you're planning a great trip! Being 55+ myself and having travelled and enjoyed the nightlife in the Philippines since 2010, with over 30 trips under my belt, I have a suggestion for a three-day layover in Manila.

If you're looking for some excitement outside of Manila, I suggest pre-booking a transfer from NAIA to Angeles City and taking the expressway, which is about a 90-minute trip. Once there, you can stay at the ABC hotel or book an Airbnb at KandySuites. Hit your first bars that night and have a girl stayover. The next day, you can hook up with a dating site girl or a WeChat massage girl.

If you prefer to stay in Manila, catch a white taxi to your Makati hotel. On your first night, head to Burgos St. The next afternoon, you can visit Greenbelt shopping center and enjoy some nice food there. There are lots of freelancers in the area, so you can take one back to your hotel with you. Rinse and repeat for the next days.

On your final day, you can rest and relax before catching a booked car back to NAIA in the afternoon. The new expressway is great for punters!

If you're looking to save money, you can take the bus to/from NAIA and choose cheaper accommodation.

And lastly, on your outbound trip, you may want to find a genuine girl who will be willing to meet you when you return to NAIA. It's always exciting to be greeted with a hug and ride to your hotel with someone you know.
    Been to Philippines at least 20 times now and can confirm what Bradpitt has suggested is a great recommendation.
    Angeles is the Pattaya of Philippines.. it’s amazing but manila girls are hotter and thus a little more expensive than Angeles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123